• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish emily

4distufalr

Emily rings me and asks would i come up and talk to her about her court case i tell her of course i will and we arrange for me to come up in the morning. I think to myself why does she want me to come up to talk instead of over the phone but it must be important for her to want to see me. i drive up in the morning and get to her house try the door and its open. Emily is sat on sofa straight away i notice she is bare foot, she sees me looking at her feet and crunches her toes saying "i knew you would notice my feet if i sat like this "

"of course i would its the first thing i look for when i get here is if your bare foot you know that i bet "

"yes i do notice you look you never change"

She lifts her legs and says "sit down then" i go to sit next to her and she says "no where my legs where "*

I sit on the sofa and she pulls out a towel from behind her and says "thats for your lap" passas me cocoa butter and says "thats for my feet" . i put the towel on my lap and take the cream and say "really thought you wanted to talk?

"i do but while we have said about this for ages and why not while we talk you can rub my feet"

"yes its been ages since last time we did this aswell but its always in my head , got a good bank in there "

she puts her gorgous feet onmy lap and within seconds can feel blood rushing to my cock. i squeez the cream into my hand and cover her left foot from her heels to her toes pushing my fingers between each of her toes on the top of her foot and then take her foot in both hamds using my thumb and fingers to massage her foot

"mmm thats lovely"

"you did love me massaging yoyr feet"

"i know im gutted i never let you all the time you said"

"that was my fault aswell cz i should of grabbed your feet each time but was always nervous"

"oh my god that feels amazing"

i rub her foot for ten mins then stop and run my finger up her right foot she giggles , i hold her ankle and tickle her foot , she tries to hold it but after a few seconds says "stop that tickles"

"well you know i love to do that and we have to after the massage and we have to do it properly"

"what you mean properly?"

i carry on massaing her feet and say "well we bought the rope for it that never got to use and the feather that we did use . but never did it properly, your feet ties to bed and me suck ur toes and lick ur soles which u loved"

"yes i did love that"

"then after sucking and licking youyr toes use the feather to tickle your feet"

"ok but you have to fuck me afterwards"

"yes of course"

the foot massage contiues for a while and we talk about what she wanted then she says "shall we go upstairs?"

she lead me upstairs and lays on the bed saying "bottom draw"get the rope and feather " while she takes her cloths off .

i take the rope and tie her feet to the bed and take my cloths of then start licking fro her soles to her toes* putting my tongue between eacj of her sexy toes,

"pass me the vibrator" and she starts playing with herself while im suckin g her toes .

"can i use the feather now?"

"yes then fuck me "

i use the feather tickling her feet while she laughs and giggles*

"you have to fuck me now"

we fuck while i suck her toes*

From.wales

It sounds like you both had a great time! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

Emily rings me and asks would i come up and talk to her about her court case i tell her of course i will and we arrange for me to come up in the morning. I think to myself why does she want me to come up to talk instead of over the phone but it must be important for her to want to see me. i drive up in the morning and get to her house try the door and its open. Emily is sat on sofa straight away i notice she is bare foot, she sees me looking at her feet and crunches her toes saying "i knew you would notice my feet if i sat like this "

"of course i would its the first thing i look for when i get here is if your bare foot you know that i bet "

"yes i do notice you look you never change"

She lifts her legs and says "sit down then" i go to sit next to her and she says "no where my legs where "*

I sit on the sofa and she pulls out a towel from behind her and says "thats for your lap" passas me cocoa butter and says "thats for my feet" . i put the towel on my lap and take the cream and say "really thought you wanted to talk?

"i do but while we have said about this for ages and why not while we talk you can rub my feet"

"yes its been ages since last time we did this aswell but its always in my head , got a good bank in there "

she puts her gorgous feet onmy lap and within seconds can feel blood rushing to my cock. i squeez the cream into my hand and cover her left foot from her heels to her toes pushing my fingers between each of her toes on the top of her foot and then take her foot in both hamds using my thumb and fingers to massage her foot

"mmm thats lovely"

"you did love me massaging yoyr feet"

"i know im gutted i never let you all the time you said"

"that was my fault aswell cz i should of grabbed your feet each time but was always nervous"

"oh my god that feels amazing"

i rub her foot for ten mins then stop and run my finger up her right foot she giggles , i hold her ankle and tickle her foot , she tries to hold it but after a few seconds says "stop that tickles"

"well you know i love to do that and we have to after the massage and we have to do it properly"

"what you mean properly?"

i carry on massaing her feet and say "well we bought the rope for it that never got to use and the feather that we did use . but never did it properly, your feet ties to bed and me suck ur toes and lick ur soles which u loved"

"yes i did love that"

"then after sucking and licking youyr toes use the feather to tickle your feet"

"ok but you have to fuck me afterwards"

"yes of course"

the foot massage contiues for a while and we talk about what she wanted then she says "shall we go upstairs?"

she lead me upstairs and lays on the bed saying "bottom draw"get the rope and feather " while she takes her cloths off .

i take the rope and tie her feet to the bed and take my cloths of then start licking fro her soles to her toes* putting my tongue between eacj of her sexy toes,

"pass me the vibrator" and she starts playing with herself while im suckin g her toes .

"can i use the feather now?"

"yes then fuck me "

i use the feather tickling her feet while she laughs and giggles*

"you have to fuck me now"

we fuck while i suck her toes*

From.wales

Awesome story bro! Just curious what celebrity does Emily resemble? I like to have some sort of mental image when I'm reading hot stories like this

Not gonna say it's untrue.... but this exchange of dialogue sounds... unrealistic. Unnatural. Like two aliens that just read a story from the Post Stories forum and are trying to recreate it and are doing an awful job. :/

Point being, writing may be a skill you can improve upon &#55357;&#56837;

Yes, but what about the court case?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Not gonna say it's untrue.... but this exchange of dialogue sounds... unrealistic. Unnatural. Like two aliens that just read a story from the Post Stories forum and are trying to recreate it and are doing an awful job. :/

Point being, writing may be a skill you can improve upon ��

I UNDERSTAND MY HUMAN COMPANION, FOR I AM SURELY NOT A ZOGNOID, LIKE THE AUTHOR OF THE STORY POSSIBLY RESEMBLES. TOTALLY NOT A ZOGNOID!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back