• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

remembering a college boyfriend f/m

femmefingers

Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster.. I wanted to talk a little bit about one of my favorite lees ever. We met in college and he was a total sweetheart. He had dirty blond hair, brown sunken-in eyes, and a soft body. I'm a switch, but he was so submissive and sensitive my 'ler side was unstoppable. He didn't share the kink, but he was a good sport and I never went past his comfort level. I tickled him a lot (sue me!) but one situation really sticks out. we took 'acting for beginners' for one of our electives. We always chose each other as partners because we didn't know anybody else. we were the only people in class who weren't acting majors.

we'd practice a scene for a few periods, perform it for the class, receive feedback from the professor, and then do the scene again. In one of our scenes we played a couple and my character suspected his of cheating. After we performed it once, the prof asked me to suprise-tickle him next time to try to catch his character off guard. I felt my face burning at just the mention of the t-word. She, of course, didn't realize asking me to tickle a boyfriend while a room full of people watched caught me way off guard. I tried to look unphased but was screaming internally. On our second turn, I waited until I felt like both he and his character were "off-guard" before I dug hard into his ribs. I could have stopped there but I felt empowered by the laughter of our classmates (and him!). I quickly moved into his underarms where his reaction did not disappoint. I stopped after only a few seconds because I was embarrassed and suspected he was too. We continued the scene but I could tell by the way he didn't completely relax his arms he was worried I would go for him again.

I knew it wasn't meant to last. we were only together about 6 months. We stayed on good terms, though. He started acting in our university's shows and I went a few times to support him. Once I even spotted a female actress tickle him briefly across his foot. I guess he gives off a vibe :)

Last edited:
That is a fantastic and utterly adorable story. Thank you for sharing it with us!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back