• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Close up of wife’s cute feet

BiggzBC1540

TMF Regular
Pardon the chipped polish but she asked for a foot massage and I just had to oblige 😊 snuck this pic right as I was done. 297D0B52-4525-4C47-A649-9844EC77BF24.jpeg

Your wife has fine looking feet.

Thanks for posting the picture.

Glad you all like the pics. I’m growing more and more tempted at the idea of asking for a little photo session from her. I feel like she may go for it. Just thinking about what kind of pics I would want to take...and you all would wanna see &#55357;&#56842;&#55358;&#56596;

Just a suggestion, maybe consider beach or pool/sunbathing shots of her soles from behind so she can remain anonymous. I've always like those, and spring and summer are coming up. Minimal posing is involved, too, so it's a pretty relaxing type of shoot. Just lying in the sun!

Regardless of what I or others want to see, I feel privileged just to see that one photo above. She does have incredibly smooth and beautiful feet.

Just a suggestion, maybe consider beach or pool/sunbathing shots of her soles from behind so she can remain anonymous. I've always like those, and spring and summer are coming up. Minimal posing is involved, too, so it's a pretty relaxing type of shoot. Just lying in the sun!

Regardless of what I or others want to see, I feel privileged just to see that one photo above. She does have incredibly smooth and beautiful feet.

Some great ideas! Glad you enjoy them regardless of the “pose” or nature of the shoot!!

Looks like she has some great soles. More sole shots. Maybe some with her soles stretched, or her toes spread. Maybe some nylon shots. Whatever you are able to do is fine with us.

Looks like she has some great soles. More sole shots. Maybe some with her soles stretched, or her toes spread. Maybe some nylon shots. Whatever you are able to do is fine with us.

Her soles are my favorite part! Glad you enjoy them

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back