• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting Tickled by Kim Chi for the First Time! F/F

porcelaindoll2

Verified
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...First+Time!+FF/#cid5c9a42ef9a37c5c9a42ef9a435

I was super excited to finally work with the amazing hot asain fetish model Kim Chi. I always prefer and react better to rough tickling, so I knew a model who was know for being really strong and popular for wrestling would be right up my alley tickler wise. I am wearing a bra and a pair of sheer pantyhose strapped to the massage table with my feet immobilized in the foot press. Kim Chi really digs in and uses various toys to get the best reactions out of me. Part way through the clip she cuts off my pantyhose to bare my soles. She travels for modeling and does professional sessions, so I would highly recommend booking her. You may find her on Twitter.

generated_21324639.gif

Love the pantyhose on you. That press is an interesting little device. Did you build it or buy some where? Wouldn't mind having one myself to be honest.

Love the pantyhose on you. That press is an interesting little device. Did you build it or buy some where? Wouldn't mind having one myself to be honest.

Thanks and my husband built it. He does amateur woodworking and builds furniture for our dungeon.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back