• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shy ticklish victim of a new colleague (F/M)

TicklishPhobia

Hello guys, I would like to share what's happening to me these days. Now, as some of you may know, I'm very ticklish but kinda shy about my ticklishness as well. More in general, I'm a shy person, the one you can see turning red when receiving too much attentions, unless with people I'm very comfortable with. Plus showing myself embarassed, makes it even worse, making me even more red and starting sweating and willing to run and hide. Years ago (I'm 26 now), this was a killer problem. Growing up, it got a little better.

Easy to understand that, because of this, I just don't feel too comfortable exploding in laughters or losing control because of tickling in front of everybody, so I basically try to hide it as much as I can with strangers or people I know superficially. I've been even told that struggling to control my reactions this much, turns them way up and like makes me even more ticklish. I don't know if this makes sense, it does to me someway. Like the more I try to hide, the more I'll lose control and laugh. Of course some people do know my ticklishness well, like my girlfriend or some friends, and I'm fine with this, loving it when my gf tickles me for example.

Now, a few months ago a new colleague, let's call her Emily, joined the place where I work (a shop of gym equipment in a mall). Very friendly-sporty-cheerful girl, a pleasure to work with. We are both clerks. Anyway it didn't take much to her to discover my secret. I'm very ticklish on my sides (and not there only), I just can't help, even more if caught off guard. So my reactions when she simply poked my sides from behind were clear. It all happened very quickly: Emily passing behind me, inserting her index fingers in my sides, me jumping and us exchanging an intense look. Me kinda embarassed, with my face turning red, her grinning. I recognized that look immediately, the one which means "it's not gonna be the last time, embrace yourself".

So from that day, Emily never fails to tease me about it, sneaking behind me when nobody's around to attack my sides or my pits or my belly. It's her new favorite killitime, or so it seems, and she is very amused and pleased at my reactions. She's like "c'mon, I barely touched you". Which obviously teases me even worse. For some reasons, I feel comfortable with her, so having my weakness at her display it's not so embarassing as often is. I'll let you know if this goes forward.

Marc

I've been working 30 years and haven't had enough of these types of experiences. Anyway enough of my complaining. Nice story, may the tickles continue!

Casually say I think I have glass in my foot ...... and she will say let me check for you !!! works every time !

It's been a long time now since I was last plagued by ticklers like her at my workplace, but it was delightful when it happened -- a little agonizingly embarrassing, yes, but also a playful thrill, and it made the work day so much more enjoyable. Hope you have further stories courtesy of Emily!

Hello guys, I would like to share what's happening to me these days. Now, as some of you may know, I'm very ticklish but kinda shy about my ticklishness as well. More in general, I'm a shy person, the one you can see turning red when receiving too much attentions, unless with people I'm very comfortable with. Plus showing myself embarassed, makes it even worse, making me even more red and starting sweating and willing to run and hide. Years ago (I'm 26 now), this was a killer problem. Growing up, it got a little better.

Easy to understand that, because of this, I just don't feel too comfortable exploding in laughters or losing control because of tickling in front of everybody, so I basically try to hide it as much as I can with strangers or people I know superficially. I've been even told that struggling to control my reactions this much, turns them way up and like makes me even more ticklish. I don't know if this makes sense, it does to me someway. Like the more I try to hide, the more I'll lose control and laugh. Of course some people do know my ticklishness well, like my girlfriend or some friends, and I'm fine with this, loving it when my gf tickles me for example.

Now, a few months ago a new colleague, let's call her Emily, joined the place where I work (a shop of gym equipment in a mall). Very friendly-sporty-cheerful girl, a pleasure to work with. We are both clerks. Anyway it didn't take much to her to discover my secret. I'm very ticklish on my sides (and not there only), I just can't help, even more if caught off guard. So my reactions when she simply poked my sides from behind were clear. It all happened very quickly: Emily passing behind me, inserting her index fingers in my sides, me jumping and us exchanging an intense look. Me kinda embarassed, with my face turning red, her grinning. I recognized that look immediately, the one which means "it's not gonna be the last time, embrace yourself".

So from that day, Emily never fails to tease me about it, sneaking behind me when nobody's around to attack my sides or my pits or my belly. It's her new favorite killitime, or so it seems, and she is very amused and pleased at my reactions. She's like "c'mon, I barely touched you". Which obviously teases me even worse. For some reasons, I feel comfortable with her, so having my weakness at her display it's not so embarassing as often is. I'll let you know if this goes forward.

Marc

She seems like a great girl. If she's single, ask her out. Or at the very least, tickle her back

It's been a long time now since I was last plagued by ticklers like her at my workplace, but it was delightful when it happened -- a little agonizingly embarrassing, yes, but also a playful thrill, and it made the work day so much more enjoyable. Hope you have further stories courtesy of Emily!

Hey Wade, I love your saga!!

Sounds like a fun work place. You should not wear socks one day and when behind the counter slide one foot out of your shoe/sneaker and use your toes to scratch your ankle and see if she does anything lol

Sounds like a fun work place. You should not wear socks one day and when behind the counter slide one foot out of your shoe/sneaker and use your toes to scratch your ankle and see if she does anything lol

Lol it sounds fun and dangerous ahahah

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back