• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Honesty Hour

Ita24

TMF Regular
I've gotta be honest about my thoughts. I haven't posted in this community for a while. I'll break it down one point at a time and I hope you all can be understanding.

I'm not super active in here because if I'm being honest I don't feel like I fit in with the general vibes. There are a couple reasons I feel that way:

1. I don't like non-consensual tickling under any circumstances. The idea of forcing tickling on someone or it being forced on me makes me very uncomfortable. I LOVE tickling, but only when it's between me and someone where we both know that we want to be tickled.

2. Tickle torture is not my thing. I can't even watch the videos/read the stories where the goal of the Ler is to tickle the Lee hardcore and have them begging to stop and tears rolling down their face from laughing so hard.

3. I'm not big on sex. As a man it's odd, but I've never really had the desire to have sex. I'm very much attracted to women, and I'm all for having a relationship. I'm interested in having sensual experiences like kissing, cuddling, and of course tickling. It's just that I'm not interested in the explicitly sexual stuff. Like for example, a lot of the stories in the tickling community lead to sex or at least sexual stuff like mentioning things like a guy getting hard during the tickling and making him wait to get jerked off being part of the thrill or making a woman "wet" during tickling. That kind of stuff is uncomfortable for me and no matter how much I'm enjoying a story, if it goes down that path, I'll just have to stop reading because it takes the enjoyment out of it for me.

4. I'm not big on the idea of tickling with a stranger, like meeting up with someone for a session. Tickling to me is a very sensual and personal and I prefer to do it with someone I'm close with, particularly a GF. Now this is the one thing I might be willing to budge on in the future, especially if I can't find a woman who enjoys tickling. I'd have to see though. I don't know what's out there exactly.

A lot of you are probably reading this and asking why I'm even in this community if I feel this way. While I may not be in the majority on these things listed above, I do LOVE tickling. It does get me aroused very easily when I think about a tickling scenario. You may say that contradicts with me saying I'm not into the sexual aspect of it, but just because I'm aroused doesn't mean I act on it. Moving on, to give examples of the kind of tickling I enjoy, I'll use my ex GF experiences.

It all started when I was giving her a back massage one day. She was laying face down and I had my hands under her shirt so I could use oil for the massage. I was doing up near her neck and shoulders and started working my way down and got near her sides and when I did that, she squirmed and giggled a bit. I was amused but didn't say anything. I slid a little more down her sides towards her belly and she laughed and acknowledged she was ticklish. She reached out and grabbed my sides and I nearly fell on the floor and she got a kick out of it. This was the day we discovered that we both enjoyed tickling. Tickling ended up being a huge part of the remainder of our relationship. We did tickle wrestling, when we cuddled we'd sneak tickles in just to make each other laugh, and also tickling was a major way we advanced our physical relationship. Since tickling was most effective on bare skin, there was advancements in discovering each other's bodies. We also played tickling games like seeing who could last the longest without completely squirming and moving too much or trying to find the most ticklish spots on each other's bodies. We'd tease each other in a fun-loving way. I loved when we called back to the massage tickle. Every now and then we'd say "Let's do some legit massages with no tickling." But it always came with a wink because we knew it would lead to tickling, but pretending it would be just a massage made it more fun and entertaining. We'd actually kind of role play. We'd pretend one of us was a client at a massage parlor and the other was a professional masuese and the massage would start normal but eventually the fingers would drift and squeeze around the sides and we'd laugh and the masuese would say they have to test how ticklish they are by giving a "belly massage." OMG that was the best. The squeezing massage motion on the belly and sides was so ticklish for both of us. We'd laugh so much together. Unfortunately our relationship didn't last because she was very immature and ended up cheating on me, and then dated/cheated on 3 different guys in the years after we broke up. Although the relationship ended on a bitter note, those memories will always be good.

I've tried to figure out why I enjoy it so much. I think part of it is the fact that I'm a guy who loves to laugh and especially laugh with others, and this is a great way to do that. Genuine happy laughter is something that makes me feel so good.

I know most of you are way more hardcore than me when it comes to tickling, and I totally respect that. I'm just not the same way. I just wish I could find a few people in a similar boat as me.

None of this sounds very strange to me. I'm surprised you feel so different! Your points 1 and 2 strongly apply to me as well. Thereafter we differ, as for me it's more overtly sexual and I like to push to more extreme tickling -- but if and only if the lee enjoys it. The more she's having fun and getting turned on too, the better!

It sounds like experiences with your ex were fun and truly wonderful. FWIW, I think most vanilla girls would enjoy that too. So, you actually might have an easier time than many of us here finding partners who enjoy your style of play.

I honestly don't think you're strange for having different preferences, and I am sure this site is big enough for those that want gentle, sensual experiences to the torturous, merciless kind. I get your feeling of feeling different here though, the majority here can sometimes make you feel that way, my personal experiences are a mixture of tied and unrestrained tickling, both enjoyable in their way, as well as being playfully tickled in public as he sometimes does. And my boyfriend always tickles me when he massages me so I get that thrill. :)

You're not alone, man. Most of what you said applies to me as well! Thanks for being willing to share your thoughts, but you don't have to feel alone on here.

Everybody's different, but I doubt you're as different as you think you are.

Don't worry if not every single post on the site's to your taste. Just enjoy those parts of 'the diversion' expressed here as you please, and regard everything else as
'Good in parts, like a curate's egg.'

That'll be an expression more familiar to the British members of this site.

But for anyone who doesn't know the derivation of this famous phrase, it appeared as the caption of a cartoon in Punch Magazine in November, 1895.

A young clergyman is breakfasting with a bishop:

wtccg5.jpg

You're not alone. You feel alone here, and it could be my fault, because I haven't been very active in this forum for a very long time.
But most of what you write I can recognise. I don't like noncon either and neither I like torturous and forced tickling. I prefer holding down instead of bondage and really like playfight combined with tickling.
And yes, tickling is a sensual thing, and my lee at least have to be a friend but I prefer tickling the one I love - if she likes it.
So you're not alone, and this thread makes me consider to be more active here again.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

That's the great thing about fetishes. They don't have to be exactly alike. There are plenty of people here on this platform that share most, if not, all, of your likes and dislikes when it comes to tickling.

To the OP - you are definitely not alone. I'm a lot like you as well. It's weird, I thought about making a thread like this, asking others how to handle stuff like this. It's frustrating because the few dates i've been on have been with ladies who have no idea about this kind of realm, and would no doubt be weirded out if they ever found out.

On the other hand, it seems impossible to find a gal in Virginia that's got a playful side when it comes to tickling. It's annoying, and I can't deny it's been downright depressing sometimes. I don't think there's much of an answer to it, in finding someone to bond with. Such is life. My tickling fetish centers around playful affection; it's also based on romantic tendencies that I have.

I think you could look at each one of us and find that we are all into different stuff. Some people like non-con, some people don’t. Some people like bondage, some find more fun in wrestling and pinning. Some people will refused to be tickled, some people aren’t even ticklish. Some people only want to tickle in an intimate, committed relationship, some people enjoy paying for tickles. But we are all connected in that fact that we love tickling. The simple idea of running some fingers over a sensitive spot and producing laughter and/or squirming is something that binds us all together. It isn’t always easy to connect with people especially on the internet but Ive found that this place has many many good apples.
You also have to remember that just as much as you need people to accept what you’re into you also need to be receptive to what they are into as well.

To the OP - you are definitely not alone. I'm a lot like you as well. It's weird, I thought about making a thread like this, asking others how to handle stuff like this. It's frustrating because the few dates i've been on have been with ladies who have no idea about this kind of realm, and would no doubt be weirded out if they ever found out.

On the other hand, it seems impossible to find a gal in Virginia that's got a playful side when it comes to tickling. It's annoying, and I can't deny it's been downright depressing sometimes. I don't think there's much of an answer to it, in finding someone to bond with. Such is life. My tickling fetish centers around playful affection; it's also based on romantic tendencies that I have.

Nikowho, I've always been of the 'It Never Just Falls Into Your Lap' school of thinking although yes, that can and does happen. But impossible in Virginia?
https://fetlife.com/p/united-states/virginia will reveal that at last count there are 130,966 kinksters in your state, 218 events and 797 groups in 45 cities. Let's say, at a conservative estimate, 25% of those kinksters are women. 32,741 rounded down .5. Apart from every single one of them, realistically speaking how many do you want?

Make a profile and start to look. And then, even having searched in vain, you may well find that one of your female friends is already into it and hasn't told anyone.

Instead of whining/bitching about it, (and I'm being cruel to be kind here) keep in mind that simply getting laid is difficult for the average man.

Now get out there IRL and find or be found.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back