• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Session to Remember (m/f & f/m)

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
It's been awhile since I've written anything here on the TMF...it's been awhile since I had anything to write about.

For years and years, tickling fiction stories is predominately all I posted here. When it came to imagining scenarios of encounters involving tickling, consensual or otherwise, I could dream with the best of them. Imagination is what I had...real life experiences, not so much.

That all changed a few years ago when I found myself a real life playmate. Finally, I'd gotten to experience what my overactive imagination had been envisioning for decades. For various reasons, I never wrote about these encounters, but the point is, I'd spent time in the promised land, and from that point on, writing tickling fiction became harder and harder. Once you've had a taste of the real thing, everything else falls short.

Of course, I didn't stop fantasizing just because I've enjoyed real life experiences; the fantasies did change, however. Instead of imagining unrealistic scenarios involving fictitious characters, I fantasized about ultra-realistic scenarios involving me playing with real people. As a regular visitor to the TMF, I find myself in the midst of a whole community of women who share my fetish, but not all become the subject of fantasies. For me to fantasize about someone, she needs to possess all of the attributes that I look for in a playmate; the looks, the passion for bondage and tickling, especially foot tickling, the desire to push limits and experience playful sadism, and an undeniable sex appeal. It's a lot to ask, but women like this do exist, and on the TMF, one in particular has risen to a celebrity-like status through her posts, pictures, and external content. Yes, like so many others, the one and only Captured Doll became the frequent subject of my fantasies.

Last Friday, I had a chance to make those fantasies come true.

Doll found herself in my home state in the weeks leading up to NEST 2019, and we made plans to get together for an afternoon of fun. To say I was excited not only to meet her, but to actually play with her, is a gross understatement. I'm a Ler, and I'm into being in control, and I had big plans on tickle torturing her rotten. She tried to play the intimidation game back at me, saying she'd have her revenge on me when the tables were turned, but I was singularly focused. I was going to tickle Captured Doll, and I was going to destroy her.

We headed to a hotel room, and I assumed the dominant role. Doll stripped down to her thong and heels while I prepared the bed with my truck tie downs. Next I helped her put on my custom leather cuffs and before you know it, I had her tied down, spread-eagled on the bed. That's a sight I'll never forget.

I started off slowly and gently, tickling her with this comically large feather I'd bought at a craft store. I ran it all over her and watched as she alternated between squirming and cooing (and yes, Captured Doll makes some LOVELY cooing noises when she's tickled just right). I put the feather in her hand and told her to hold onto it for protection as off came her heels and I broke out my collection of tickle toys. Fern leaves, feathers on sticks, the electric flosser, the guitar picks on my fingers...I tickled her from head to toe (mostly from heel to toe) with my toys, and I never even got around to using all of them. It was my fingertips that worked best though, dancing under her outstretched underarms and scribbling along her soles.

You've all seen the pictures of Doll, so you don't need me to tell you that she's got a killer body, but her feet were really soft, and really smooth, and really, really fun to tickle. I'm not going to share every detail about how I tickled those feet, but I will say that I had her giggling about tickling them before I even touched them. For close to an hour and a half I tickled her (and you should have seen how her chest jiggled when I went hard at her ribs), and then it was time for a break.

Doll decided it was my turn, so we switched places. I'm not that ticklish, and I don't consider myself a lee, but Doll is a true switch, and I wasn't about to deny her a chance to get her Ler on.

It was kind of awesome to find myself tied down and having Doll looming over me. She got this wicked look in her eyes that told me I was screwed. I prepared myself for payback, but as I suspected, I just wasn't that ticklish. I told her it felt nice when she tickled my upper body, but that's not what a wicked Ler wants to hear, so she ripped off my socks and got to work on my feet.

Holy shit.

Okay, remember when I said I wasn't that ticklish? That doesn't apply to my feet apparently. I couldn't stop my legs from jiggling like crazy when she danced her fingertips along my soles. She used some of my toe ties to hold my toes back, and she used some of my electric tools to attack my feet, but it was her fingertips that tickled the worst. She almost got me to safeword....almost. I never thought I'd beg, but I kind of begged (and now I feel shame!). I demanded breaks...that's not really begging, right? ��

Anyway, once she found my feet, she was like a kid in a candy store, and yes, she got her Ler on all right. I won't lie...I couldn't stand it when she tickled my feet, but at the same time, I kind of didn't want her to stop. I guess there is more of a lee in me than I realized. I don't know how long she tickled my feet, but it was probably close to an hour or so, and I swear I couldn't get used to it.

The pinnacle of that experience is when she made me look at her. The whole time she's tickling my feet, I'm scrunching up my eyes and shaking my head and demanding breaks, and then this happened.

Doll: "Look at me."

Me: "I don't want to look at you."

Doll: "Look at me!!!"

And so I look, and she's at the foot of the bed, with a hand poised at each sole, and as soon as our eyes meet, she goes to town on me. That bitch! (Just kidding Doll, if you are reading this...I loved it).

Eventually we ran up against the clock and didn't have time for me to get my revenge on her after her getting her revenge on me, but who knows, maybe I'll get another chance some day. It was great fun to play with her, on both sides of the cuffs, and we both left with huge smiles on our faces, which is all you can ask for after a play session.

1555101050401_20190413_070657267.jpg

Last edited:
I love what you wrote here Lnl. This is truly a gift to read this. :pounce:

I had such a great time with you!!! I'll be posting my thoughts when I finally get my tablet next week.

Wow... :) Thank you.

Thanks for sharing your experience man, it is always great to hear when Tmf members hit it off lol and it's nice to read your honest experience :)
Also I get what you mean about writing an then the real thing tops it all and I'm the same in that regard, hence why I not wrote any stories in ages!! Thou I still keep a note pad an paper ready still just incase I get the urge too write again and I got a lot more tickle experiences too draw on now cuz I find it helps me when I'm writing my tickling descriptions in fiction and it's great too have real life memories too source from instead of just fantastsies or rp :D

Nice indeed!
Wonderful writing laughter_n_love... very descriptive. Yes, I suspect that there is some lee in everybody. You just have to find the right person.

Kudos to you both!

I've spoken to Doll a few times on fetlife myself. She's a wicked sweetheart! She was recently in my home state too, but I didn't get the chance to meet her. I'm still hoping for it someday, she's a very nice lady.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back