• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unsolicited tickling video sales pitches

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
I’m wondering why the posts that I, and TMF member Adam put up, about an unsolicited PM I got trying to sell me something -and the reaction of a past associate of the producer saying it was a scam (her claim, not mine, which I was clear about in my post)- were taken down?

If we can’t post about questionable material or tactics to keep other TMF members informed about their decisions, what then is the TMF doing to cut back on unsolicited sales pitches in our inboxes? In no small part that’s precisely what the Video forum is for.

They were pulled because in one case, it didn't articulate a point of view. I couldn't figure out what the problem was supposed to be, or what was being alleged. It was just a screen cap of a private message, with no text to explain why it was being posted.

The other one was pulled because it led to a bunch of unverifiable accusations, and defenses against them.

That said, if you have a PM that you think is a problem, report it or forward it to me and I'll look into it. If it's a problem, I'll address it.

They were pulled because in one case, it didn't articulate a point of view. I couldn't figure out what the problem was supposed to be, or what was being alleged. It was just a screen cap of a private message, with no text to explain why it was being posted.

The other one was pulled because it led to a bunch of unverifiable accusations, and defenses against them.

That said, if you have a PM that you think is a problem, report it or forward it to me and I'll look into it. If it's a problem, I'll address it.

PM on it’s way —

To clarify, I don't like sales pitches/solicitations in my inbox. Never have and never will. It was so out of the blue and really rubbed me the wrong way. I won't post PM screen shots in the future.

I'm with you. It really rubbed me the wrong way, too. It wasn't even the solicitation that bothered me as much as the pointless complaining about the sad state of tickling media. Seriously? Talk about a made up problem. It's fetish-related media, for God's sake, not some world-changing crisis.

Glad I'm not the only one that happened to...it just seems odd because there is an entire section on the forum dedicated to advertising video that thousands frequent, so why SPAM our inboxes?

Glad I'm not the only one that happened to...it just seems odd because there is an entire section on the forum dedicated to advertising video that thousands frequent, so why SPAM our inboxes?

To add to this, I have to wonder how we ended up being targeted. There are a hell of a lot of profiles on this forum. Spam bot, perhaps?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back