• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - 2 Year Celebration deals

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hello folks, time sure fly's by fast...it's been 2 years already here at Laughs for Life. Let's celebrate this event with more laughs for everyone...

Amazing deals not to be missed

I'm gonna post some links via this message, there all links to my clip store on C4S...basically they're links to clips that are available already on my store. These clips are clips are either best sellers or my personal favorites that should of been best sellers haha.

How does it work...simple...you choose any clip you want from the links and email me with the order number of your purchase and you will receive the second clip of your choosing for absolutely free.

All these clips are FULL clips...so lots of free minutes of pure laughter from FRENCH girls next door or choose from my anglophone models as well...

ITS' NOT ALL....FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO PURCHASE THE 2 FOR 1 DEAL WILL RECEIVE A FULL UN-RELEASED CLIP FOR FREE AS WELL!!!

I can see anyone saying to themselves that the un-released clip will be crappy...NO IT WON'T, i'm not like that, I will send you an amazing clip, the fifth picture will be from the un-released clip.

EMAIL ME AT THIS ADDRESS

[email protected]

See you all soon my friends :)

Clip #1: Alyssia - Unbearable torture for the Queen FULL HD

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...able+tickle+torture+for+the+Queen+FULL+LOW+HQ

Alyssia is the most ticklish I have ever seen her and normally she's off the charts, so this clip is a GEM, she goes balistic in the stand-up tickling portion of the clip, she's so tall that she's tied up directly on the hook...so she's going no where. Then she looses her freakin mind in the foot stocks...the brush absolutely ruined her and the tickle pad made her laugh like never before...in total tickle trouble.

Clip #2: BFD Series: Coralie and Honey round 2 FULL HD

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/115964/20636309/BFD+Series+Honey+and+Coralie+Round+2+FULL

Well Coralie is always a bag of laughs and Honey has the a really cute giggle that sqeaks and bursts on occasion, these 2 have terrific chemistry together and they go thru it all in this amazing clip.

Clip #3: BFD Series: Skarlette and Sassa Thruthfully ticklish FULL HD

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...+Skarlette+and+Sassa+Truthfully+ticklish+FULL

What more to say, Skarlette and her best friend are 2 really cute 19 year old ebonies who can't handle tickles what so ever...Skarlette is a total laugher and Sassa is in tickle bliss and disbelief the entire time. These 2 have the cutest reactions.

Clip #4: BFD Series: Beautiful Russian Vs Tall Amira

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/115964/19904727/BFD+Series:+Beautiful+Russian+Vs+Tall+Amira+FULL

Ahhhh Tatianna, she is so missed here at L4L, for the ones of you who don't have a clip of hers, this si the perfect occasion. She's the perfect ticklee...crazy reactions, insane laughters, sweats like no tomorrow, can;t stand it, hates it...but laughs anyways because she too ticklish....and she brought her super gorgeous tall ebony friend to go thru the tickle with her...poor Amira had no clue it was going to be a workout. Big Feet alert, for both dudettes....it total keeper of a clip!

Pics in previews are in order of clips description above and the 5th pic, is from the free unreleased clip...the models name is MIA, she's a cute 19 year old who wanted to see how ticklish she was....well she found out :)

Attachments

• DSC02455.JPG
    DSC02455.JPG
    227.2 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC02487.JPG
    DSC02487.JPG
    238.6 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC02195.JPG
    DSC02195.JPG
    279.2 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC01109.JPG
    DSC01109.JPG
    253.2 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC02327.JPG
    DSC02327.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 197
congrats to 2 great years lookign foward see more cutie sexy ladys get tickled like always lol ha.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back