• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April Holiday Tickles on my Girlfriend

tickle_prince

Verified
Hello fellow tmfers XD

I just got back from holiday on Monday with my girlfriend, the kids and her brother and his partner. We went too tenerife and it was a fantastic place! When others had said too me white sands and blue seas and all that your never sure if it really could be that perfect and lay back but I can honestly say it truly is just like the pictures and it really is worth a trip too!

Anyway of course with it been a place s hot as it is with wonderful beaches and lovely swimming pools.. As well as beauty and relaxation theirs also a wealth of oportunties for a tickler ;) which my lovely girlfriend would find out about XD thru the week (and tbh 'expected' haha as she later on would laugh an say too me :p)

A few of them were breif but signals of my intentions for the week if the chance came up, But ones such as when she finally would come into the pool too swim with me I would swim up behind her too lightly squeeze the sides of her ribs which would cause her too giggle at me and give me the stern but in playful jest 'the look' followed by a shake of the head lol. (which of course.. would just spur me on more XD) Other one's would be when she was laying on the sun bed I would now an again run my index finger along her defenceless soles which would cause her too quickly kick her feet up and just turn around at me and give and flash that lovely smile of hers after a quick giggle as I had caught her by surprise :eek: and I would just hold my hands up and pretend it was not me XD of course the guilt of a tickler who has just tickled is always hard too hide haha.

All the moments above were great but I save save the best one till last ;) so on the Friday night her Brother and partner said they would have the kids for the night till the next morning (they were in the same hotel as us so don't worry they were safe lol) so me and my Girlfriend could have a romantic night. Which was great! We ended up going to Hardrock Cafe (which was a first for us but it was awesome! An the cocktails were the bomb! Full of alchoic but nice none the less!) so after the meal we went for a stroll down the beach and then back too our hotel apartment. Of course my girlfriend knew what 'diabolical' tickle intentions I had for her lol but she was wearing a long red summer dress that was sleeveless and her slip on sandles which convienly showed off her lovely size 5 feet XD

Once back we both got ready and she lay on the bed, at this point she had changed into a more comfortable outfit and slip off her sandles leaving her feet defenceless and ready for my tickle assault which she knew would happen at some point as I normally a spend quite a bit of time at her feet when it comes too tickling her with it been a) her most ticklish spot an b) one of my fav areas to tickle.

Aa I climbed onto the bed next too her she kept quiet and just smiled at me as she was already trying too work out in her head where I might start.. Would I try at her ribs? .. Or underarms? or go right for her feet..? I always enjoy this part as a tickler when I tickle my girlfriend because you can see it in her face she is trying too prepare where too put the walls up first too try and hold out (she sees it as a challenge lol I think) I just lifted her arms above her head and pinned her hands gently too the bed mat (sadly I forgot to pack MY ties mainly cuz I thought too myself that might be a hard one too explain too Airport security if thry checked my suit CASE!) and I started too drag my nails gently down her wrist too her underarms. Immediately my girlfriends smile turned too her cheeky 'game face' she puts on when she starts too hold out. As my fingers traveled down her arms her head started too move too the side as she tried too stop the smile cracking on her face her body straighten under me and she brought her legs up and twisted them trying too block out her ticklish tingles to my strokes. I then traced around her underarms started too dig my fingers into the centre of her underarms and around her ribcage at different times just too keep her guessing. She continued too sqirm and as applyed more tickle pressure too her underarms and ribs she bucked a little and a little giggle escaped her lips which she then quickly turned her head away to try an muffle it..prolly so I did not hear it(of course I did :p) I then glanced down too her feet a notice her legs had now straighten out and her lovely feet was flexing about (prolly trying too use it to distract me.. Well it worked but only too attract my attention) so I then turned my glaze too a new target.. Her ticklish bare feet!

I quickly repositioned myself by climbing on top of her ankles and pinning them gently between my legs. My girlfriend was now still lay back and recovering from her small fit of giggles she had unsuccessfully managered too block from escaping her lips and catching her breath. She lifted her head off the pillow too look at me and I flashed my little grin, which she has now come too realise means 'now I mean business' haha she just smiled at me an shook her head with a smile. Before closing her eyes to brace herself.

As I looked down at her trapped bare feet below me I took a moment to admire them like I always do. Now I have to say in my opinion my girlfriends feet are awesome (of course I am going think they lol) their size 5 like I already mentioned, nicely shaped, they have a high arch and longish toes. Finally on top of her left foot she has a Marilyn Monroe tattoo of her signature (because she a huge fan of hers) Now when it comes too tickling her feet
She reacts better too harder or stiffer tickling strokes or tools (such as hairbrushes) because too light at first and she finds it relaxing.

Because I know this I went stright too using harder longer rakes with my five fingers nails along the full length of her bare foot. Immediately her ticklish reaction was instant, I felt her tense up before me and she tried too pull her feet up and away from me. Already expecting her too do that I had made sure i was tightly pinned against her ankles.

I continued too rake along her feet and watched her feet frail under me as she burst into laughter. Now when it comes too my girlfriends feet sometimes her left foot is more ticklish than her right one or its the other way around so just too make sure. When I am tickling her feet I test both feet early on and judging off her reactions (normally by a surprise yelp I can tell which foot it is) it was the left that night.

Once I had located that information I iscalated her left foot and went too work. I kept mixing up my raking speeds between fast and slow rakes too keep her guessing but I made sure every time my nails was crossing along her arches I went extra slow and scribbles my nails relentlessly in circles in the dead centre (since its one of her omg! No! Spots which I mentioned on the thread) which caused her beautiful laughter too erupt every time with her arms frailing as much as her foot did.

Another technique that worked well on her was using both my hands finger nails too trace down the edge sides of her instep, then around the edge of her heel too cause her foot too flex, which was then followed by a devastating tickle blow along the ball of her foot, just where her instep meets the ball of her foot. This caused her too buck so hard it nearly threw me off lol

Finally after completely trumbling my girlfriends vailent defence (which tbh only took like 2mins once I started to focuses on her omg! No! Spots on her feet) I added too the torment just a little by improvising. Normally baby oil works great on her feet.. But since I had none I used the nivea after sun lotion which had the same affect. Once I rubbed a generous dose of the after sun lotion too her feet I then spent another 5mins or so tormenting her poor feet with my nails partially her toes, soles and arches. Causing her too howl with laughter all over the bed. After that I finally stopped and.. Well after that it was couples stuff lol

Either way it was by far the best tickle attack I got on my Girlfriend while we were away on holiday. I feel terribly lucky too have a girlfriend who allows me to be that diabolical to her every time when tickling. We been together a few years now and I still wake up every morning and feel blessed.

Thanks for taking the time too read my story guys, I do have a lot more experiences too share and maybe I will with lots more too come XD thanks again

Last edited:
Fine story. She may want revenge after you getting her so good.

Haha thanks for the reading ticklishcowboy, XD well.. On very very rare occasions she does find a way too turn the tickle tables on me too take a small cup of comfort revenge on me.. ;p and if it does happen anytime soon I be sure too let you know lol

Also thank you Milagros for also taking the time too read and comment :p

Sounds like you both had a lot of fun on vacation! Thanks for sharing.

Yeah we sure did happydarwin XD and sadly we got a reality shock when we touched back down in Manchester XD it was bloody freezing compared too what we had been use too for a week haha! Thanks for reading and I hope too share some more of our experiences in the near future, now that I have reclaimed some of my writing mojo!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back