• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coco Caught and Punished

The Tickle Room

Verified
Coco caught and punished start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Coco is a spy for a beauty company trying to steal secrets from her rival company. She knows the only way she can get them is by visiting her competitors home. They say that the goods are hidden behind the house in the shed. What Coco doesn't know is the husband of the competitor has had his eyes on her and wants to punish this tough "spy". So he actually is setting up an elaborate trap to get a hold of her.....

Coco arrives and sneaks out back. She begins to check the lock on the shed but is caught.....The husband was waiting and has her strip off her shoes and walk on the nasty, hard, and painful floor. She is forced to step on sharp twigs, rocks, and more before being forced inside. Once inside he tells her the error of her ways and its time to teach her a lesson. He whips her soles with multiple instruments for what seems like forever. Now with her feet hyper sensitive she is hogtied and gagged with her own socks. She is now subject to intense tickling. She screams into nothing as the gag prevents her from begging. She laughs and inhales the scent of her own soles. When he is done he leaves her there to struggle with her restraints until he wants more of her.

Image1227.jpgImage1228.jpgImage1229.jpgImage1230.jpgImage1231.jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dahp7rrtwdudci/Coco caught sample resize.mp4?dl=0

To purchase the clip with photo set email me at [email protected] or DM me.
- Clip- $15
- Clip W HIGH RES photo set- $20
PM us for payment options. Paypal is gone >.>

Tickle Room News:
1- Perla is officially not doing tickling.....because she is PREGNANT! That was the news ^_^ We are excited and gearing up for that! More of a statement to come on that soon!
2- MEGAN has officially returned! She is doing foot worship, tickling, and foot fetish customs with very selective sessions
3- We are now offering Foot worship/massage sessions for discounted rate (HIRE NEKO SHE IS AMAZING)
4- We just shot so much we are in a LARGE editing phase. So no new models as of now.
5- We are going to begin doing an experimental series of film style tickling videos with themes. First clip comes in 2 Weeks!!!
6- LASTLY Imelda, Zero, AND DIPO wants to return to NYC for customs and sessions if interested Email us!
7- Luna is available for customs people get them in shes an actual actress!
8- Rey is having some SERIOUS family emergencies and is looking for work so ALL customs and sessions will be taken for priority for her! She can fit ANY MOLD she LOVES cosplay. So let us know!
9- The FOOT ROOM IS OFFICIALLY BACK IN BUSINESS AND RUNNING go check it out at: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/72585
10- New foot room clips OUT NOW
INCOMING MODEL SCHEDULE
CURRENTLY EDITING AND TAKING CUSTOMS ONLY

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-MEGAN
-Sablique Von Lux
-Indica
-MFYT Marie (I have to fly her in! She does sessions for herself so contact her for that unless you specifically want it to be through me)
-Stephanie
-Katinka
-Luna
-Dia (UNTIL APRIL 2nd)
-Sophie
-Neko Yano is also available and IS SHOOTING FULL NUDE CUSTOMS and Sessions
-ROSIE (back in business)
-Megan Jones
-Stephanie (Rosies Friend)
-Coco
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-Perla

AVAILABLE NOW AT THE FOOT ROOM

Imelda Food custom start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/72585

Imeldas Dinner Time Custom

Here is something different and fun for my Imelda and sole fans out there! Imelda is amazing and when we got this custom she JUMPED up excited running to wash her feet. This is a little different than our average foot show but in this custom Imelda takes her SEXY and SOFT size 7.5 soles and makes dinner! By make dinner....I mean she preps her food for a lucky fan to clean and lick off. One by one she explains each ingredient. From lemons to parsley, basil, olive oil and more. Check out this interesting and different video! Hope you stick around for Dessert ;)
Image1232.jpg Image1233.jpg Image1234.jpg Image1235.jpg Image1236.jpg

Imelda Food custom end by The Tickle Room, on Flickr
The Foot Room customs by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

OK, I see the pattern now. Mods? Way too many similarities to the last thing I won't mention by specifics.

OK, I see the pattern now. Mods? Way too many similarities to the last thing I won't mention by specifics.

It's very clearly a mistake, and you're trying way too hard to make this your "thing" now.

It was actually a mistake lol. If the mods can correct that would be cool. And chill Adam if you have an issue my DMs are open. Or just make a thread but this was straight up a mistake.

Looks great. Any chance of Dakota ever coming back again? She was one of my all time favorites.

It's very clearly a mistake, and you're trying way too hard to make this your "thing" now.

I have my reasons for thinking so based on what I received. If I'm wrong, I apologize. No need to be salty.

I have my reasons for thinking so based on what I received. If I'm wrong, I apologize. No need to be salty.

Only sounding salty because that's how it started. You can have your reasons and apology accepted just realize how much shit producers get on the flip side. I get why you're being defensive but it also seemed confrontational.

Only sounding salty because that's how it started. You can have your reasons and apology accepted just realize how much shit producers get on the flip side. I get why you're being defensive but it also seemed confrontational.

Understood and no harm, no foul. You acknowledged a mistake, as have I. I call it a draw. ;)

... Does ANYONE produce better bastinado content?

I mean if you are looking for TRUE bastinado there are channels out there. Or the russia site. I have done super intense sole torture with coco once and Rey in her Raven cosplay.

Reminds me of the classic, long-lost "Happy Woodcutter" video, the only other hog-tie-style video I've liked till now.

I mean if you are looking for TRUE bastinado there are channels out there. Or the russia site. I have done super intense sole torture with coco once and Rey in her Raven cosplay.

Monica too got it bad on her last fiasco but Coco was the first one to get the dose if memory serves me right.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back