• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nutritionist Workshop M/F and F/M - Yesterday

tickleenavel

TMF Expert
so out of boredom I went for a Nutritionist one day workshop and they clubbed us each with a partner of the opposite gender. As part of the workshop we were taught to measure the body fat/mass composition using the skin fold test. so everyone had to strip to their underwear (men to boxers and women to their lingerie).

The trainer started off by saying "always check with your clients whether they are ticklish before you start this procedure so they do know that it can get ticklish for some and you can avoid some unwanted injuries due to the reflexes". This evoked some laughs from the audience and my heart skipped a beat when my partner said "Oh my god" I turned around and told her "If it may be any consolance I am ticklish too" she let out a mild nervous giggle making me excited and I was getting nervous as my boxers were tight and any excitement will easily show off. To cut to the point we moved from arms to breasts/chest measurement and then to the midriff area - starting with around the belly measurement at navel level and the measurement tape had to meet at the navel and we have to use a pen to mark the mid mark from the navel to the sides and then the side - a small "X" mark on the skin. When the trainer explained it we already heard some gasps and giggles in the group (there were roughly 30 people).

so I had to first measure my partner's belly, she was extremely fit and 5.11" and I am a 6ft and fit but with a small beer belly. she had a nice deep oval navel. so when I took the tape around her belly she let out a gasp as her sides were ticklish so I smiled at her naughtily and made the mark in her belly which made her giggle a bit and when I made the mark in her sides she slapped my hand away and I knew its her weak spot so I teased her by saying I am gonna tickle her and she started laughing just by hearing it. Next I had to use a body mass clamper to measure her skin fold where I have to hold the skin fold 1inch from her navel which means my index finger into her navel to pinch the skin to its left and then pinching her sides to hold the side - the navel pinch just made her let out a yelp but the pinch to the sides made her laugh madly and knock off my hands and there were several laughs in the class but I was focusing on this girl I had at my team. Once she calmed down I had to use the clamper to clamp the skin to measure and make a note of the measurement and I used the clamper to pinch her sides few times to make it ticklish and I saw that she was really ticklish as she had tears with the laughing. So, I cooled it down by saying (big mistake) "I am very ticklish too especially my navel" and her eyes bulged and said "you are going to get it" in a naughty tone. this is my usual technic to get people to tickle me is to tell them I am ticklish and tell them dare you not tickle me (which really makes them tickle me hahahaha).

So it was my turn to be the model and for her to measure so when she put the tape around my belly and held it near my navel she used the pin to make the marks in the mid and sides and she used the pen and poked my navel with it causing me to laugh. she said "omg you are really ticklish this is going to be fun". so when she took the tape off she remarked "look there is some dust in your navel" and without warning she blew into my navel and I lost it and started giggling covering my navel and became embarassed as I was too loud in the class causing some people turning their head in my direction with a smile. Later when she had to pinch my navel she ensure that the index finger reached all the way into my navel and she proded the navel commenting "fat fat fat" again making me laugh and the worst I had a visible bulge in my boxer and I was hoping she shouldn't see. Then this tickle torture continued for me with the claiber tool as well and it did tickle as well making the bulge quite obvious and I was hoping she would ignore it but then the next measurement was for us to measure from the hipbone to thigh making it bit embarassing for me and she saw it and said "boy someone is excited with the tickling huh" I smiled nervously and gave a coy look - the rest of the workshop went eventless except when we left I exchanged numbers with her with a plan to meet for drinks next week. Lets see...

I am enclosing some pic samples of how the measurements work and also a pic of my navel 00056a33-9898-a70e-18c2-e6e25d448f15_958.jpg78487858-56aa05043df78cf772ac0db1.jpghow-to-measure-your-body-fat-v2-3-700xh.jpg

Great incident! I hope that the meeting for drinks leads to more tickling. :D

We met yesterday night finally and I opened to her about my fetish and she is keen to do a session with me. we just need to find a place and time now.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back