• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boston Area - Tickling to Treat Depression

Hi -

My name is Tim - 38m from the Boston area. I’ve read in a few different credible articles that Tickling can do much more than many types of medicines in treating depression.

I've seen stories like those as well posted online. However, the ones I've seen are completely fictitious. There is, however, plenty of evidence and peer reviewed studies indicating that depression is due to a combination of environmental factors as well as a deficiency of chemicals in the brain, which would be both seratonin and norepinepherine.

Having been out of work for nearly a year I can start to feel the depression sinking in.

If you suspect yourself falling into a state of depression, I would strongly encourage you to see your family physician so they can refer you to a psychologist and/or psychiatrist. Speaking as someone whom suffers from the illness, it's only something talk therapy and/or medication from a licensed practitioner can only provide adequate relief.

Has anyone else ever read this or wanted to try it?

Like I said before, I seen the stories, read them, got a chuckle or 2 from them and that's really the only purpose they serve. As far as being tickled while depressed or with being upset over something? Yes, however that was back when I was a child. Yes, I felt better afterwards, however the feeling I had was equivalent to someone getting tickled or told a joke that was having a bad day, made them laugh and made them feel better for a few minutes whereas medication for a depressed person offers the person 24 hours of relief, which is usually until they are due to taking their next dose.

The idea is that it helps to release endorphins.

Endorphins? Don't you mean dopamine? Endorphins, while a flood of them can offer a euphoric feeling similar to what morphine provides, are peptides that activate opiate receptors in the brain. Endorphins deal with alleviating physical pain whereas dopamine deals with pleasure and happiness.

It wouldnt do a thing for depression.
Yes. Tickling releases endorphins, serotonin, and dopamine. All aids in changing the brain chemistry to be happy. It's a great way to treat depression! Tickle away it's the best drug[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It wouldnt do a thing for depression.

gotta admit this guy is right. just like any other sexual favor, it'd be great, but long term? it's not "medicine", it's you moving from your mood/situation issue to your ....kinky interest as a distraction.

Make life changes, my man! LLLIIIFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEE (fades into the distance)....

By that line of thinking a cup of hot tea is all you need to cure strep throat. After all, it soothes the raw irritated tissue of your throat. Who needs antibiotics to treat an infection when you can seek momentary relief?

In all seriousness, I suggest you seek actual medical help if you feel like you are developing depression. A therapist could give you tools to fight your depression, or help you understand your current emotional state to see if you even suffer from depression. Feelings of sadness, loneliness, shame, even boredom can be mistaken for depression. This may be your case since you mention your wife finds you desire to be tickled shameful. Marriage counseling may also help if you and your wife don't have a relationship where your sexual needs are being met.

Well Phoenix, I mean, hand jobs cure depression.... lasts up to a good week. Lol it's considered tickling in some regions.

Well Phoenix, I mean, hand jobs cure depression.... lasts up to a good week. Lol it's considered tickling in some regions.

If all it takes is a handjob to make you happy, you don't have depression. You could be sad, lonely, or sexually frustrated, but not depressed. After all, loss of sex drive is one of the many symptoms of clinical depression.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back