• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 33 (*s/Fs, underarms & feet).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Links to all Low Roads chapters: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=197264

Within narrow Low Roads confines, Persephone Mew encounters much trouble passing water... while an ocean away, Angela Allgoode's striving finds firmer footing.

This chapter is rather brief and contains very little in the way of fetish satisfaction. Those who'd prefer to cut straight to the good stuff will find it on page 16.

Page 1-5:

Attachments

• lowroads-33-01.jpg
    lowroads-33-01.jpg
    669.8 KB · Views: 274
  • lowroads-33-02.jpg
    lowroads-33-02.jpg
    633 KB · Views: 242
  • lowroads-33-03.jpg
    lowroads-33-03.jpg
    741.9 KB · Views: 278
  • lowroads-33-04.jpg
    lowroads-33-04.jpg
    687.1 KB · Views: 290
  • lowroads-33-05.jpg
    lowroads-33-05.jpg
    687.8 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• lowroads-33-06.jpg
    lowroads-33-06.jpg
    693.3 KB · Views: 221
  • lowroads-33-07.jpg
    lowroads-33-07.jpg
    661 KB · Views: 229
  • lowroads-33-08.jpg
    lowroads-33-08.jpg
    615.3 KB · Views: 379
  • lowroads-33-09.jpg
    lowroads-33-09.jpg
    653.8 KB · Views: 289
  • lowroads-33-10.jpg
    lowroads-33-10.jpg
    735.8 KB · Views: 214
Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• lowroads-33-11.jpg
    lowroads-33-11.jpg
    751.8 KB · Views: 203
  • lowroads-33-12.jpg
    lowroads-33-12.jpg
    698 KB · Views: 183
  • lowroads-33-13.jpg
    lowroads-33-13.jpg
    771.2 KB · Views: 194
  • lowroads-33-14.jpg
    lowroads-33-14.jpg
    736.8 KB · Views: 219
  • lowroads-33-15.jpg
    lowroads-33-15.jpg
    752.5 KB · Views: 307
Pages 16-20:

Attachments

• lowroads-33-16.jpg
    lowroads-33-16.jpg
    818.6 KB · Views: 529
  • lowroads-33-17.jpg
    lowroads-33-17.jpg
    694.8 KB · Views: 286
  • lowroads-33-18.jpg
    lowroads-33-18.jpg
    554.2 KB · Views: 230
  • lowroads-33-19.jpg
    lowroads-33-19.jpg
    765.2 KB · Views: 238
  • lowroads-33-20.jpg
    lowroads-33-20.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Pages 21-23:

Attachments

• lowroads-33-21.jpg
    lowroads-33-21.jpg
    715.4 KB · Views: 274
  • lowroads-33-22.jpg
    lowroads-33-22.jpg
    704.7 KB · Views: 338
  • lowroads-33-23.jpg
    lowroads-33-23.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 254
Yesss I love how you make tickle monsters real you’re an amazing artist I can’t wait to see what’s next

Thank you Cyro! I love monsters and I love tickling; what an ideal chance this has been to combine these two favorites! So pleased you're enjoying them too! Chapter 34 two weeks from now, after which I'll have used up the prepared material and we're back to waiting for me to make more. But I promise it won't be any longer than I can possibly help!

Ho ho! Interesting chapter. I am forgetting has Boss Guillman always been there since Syd and Bloody head transformed or is it more recently.....from someone else's orders. You always painted a nice picture of the island from pages 11-13. I can not wait to see how that adventure will go. A finally little miss Mercy is ready o do some of that rpg grinding. My my have these been some updates. thanks

Thanks MisterAE! Glad you're enjoying the recent boom! Also most pleased that you like the introductory view of Pandataria; after all the buildup I've given it, it better make an impression! Boss Guillman's been around since Chapter 4. He's currently allied with the Spinster, which is why he's turning everyone else away. Ha ha! Love your phrase "grinding" to describe Mercy's training regimen! I hadn't before thought of it that way, but it's mighty darned spot on! Maybe she'll pick up some stamina and attack upgrades in the next chapter!

Very happy to do so, Milagros! Thanks so much for your support! Glad you're enjoying it!

"...very little in the way of fetish satisfaction" you say. Quality over quantity, I say, and very well done. A very satisfying story of adventure, intrigue, and something like touring the seven wonders of an imagined world, including Pandataria, and Dreamtime. Thank you for your efforts.

Much thanks, Lee! You've divined and expressed my intentions entirely succinctly! While Chapter 33 is mostly a "setup" episode (Sephie confronts a new roadblock, Angie begins her formal education, Mercy seek fresh challenge), it was important for me to pay off Pandataria after teasing it for so long. I like your "7 wonders" comparison quite a lot, since the island is meant to be seen as a legendary marvel, even if it's a, forbidding, wicked one. While it's only well-preserved ruins right now, we will get a more active view in coming chapters. Thank you for your kind assessment of the one fetish scene! I usually try to stuff little instances into the story's margins, but no credible opportunities presented themselves this time. I'd prefer them to seem organically derived and not forced... unfortunately, as the narrative nearer to its climax and its tone becomes more tense, I'm afraid such lighthearted distractions will become harder to insert. But I'll do my best not to miss too many!

Pandataria is truly a unique place which could be exploited at all possibilities for both mainstream and kinky plot alike! With the presence of perfectly cast crowd and mainstays, it always kept the episodes solid and coherent even from the past. If you don't mind me asking for a creative question: How do you keep this imagery flowing in its unique setting? What is the true driving force behind this tale? I still remember my first encounter with Little Big Head in the first chapters... he's always meant to be observed and followed like that interesting LoTR important character -- gollum. Keep them coming, Low_Roads! We have yet to see more of what's to take place in Pandataria... :)

Thanks loads, Bohie! :D Very gratifying compliments indeed! Little Big Head does indeed bear more than a passing similarity to LoTR's Gollum, both physically and in his warped obsession with power. I'm a huge fan of Tolkien's epic, and its influence can be seen in a number of ways throughout my story. So glad you're enjoying the presentation of Pandataria! Again, the island sanctuary isn't wholly my invention; the name was once attached, of course, to a place of Roman exile during the time of the Caesars. I became enthralled by its magical mellifluousness and just couldn't imagine calling my own island anything else (though it's something of a blending of Pandataria with Capri, Tiberius's debauched hangout)! At any rate, it should be a promising landscape for Angie to explore. I'll do my best to keep things lively!

Again, thanks so much for your very kind encouragement!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back