• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking out M 'lees for RP in a Fantasy setting!

Kazgan

Hey there! I'm looking to play with a ticklish male character with a few parameters in mind. While these aren't strictly necessary, I figured why not get some preferences on the table?

First, I'd prefer to play in a classic fantasy setting (think D&D, WoW, Elder Scrolls, or a general fantasy universe outside those canons). Typically that would open up the option to play with associated races -- for example, elves, orcs, tieflings, the list goes on!

Second, ticklish feet are an absolute must. My 'ler will be happy enough to roam around the body, but those feet have to be sensitive and responsive. :p

Third, I'm interested in working in kinks such as light bondage, edging, footplay, and post-orgasm teasing into the RP. I like to combine these with tickling whenever the occasion presents itself.

Finally, I enjoy having a playful and banter-heavy theme mixed in with the 'ler-'lee dynamic. Even if you're not interested in playing out this specific kind of scene, I'm always happy to chat ideas with a likeminded male 'lee! Imagining the hypothetical outcomes can be just as fun as sitting down for a session sometimes. In any case, PM me here if you're interested and we can work out the details.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back