• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After the Christmas Party, Part 1 - M/F Feet nylons

dahoochman

TMF Expert
This story is Part 1 of a sequel to "The Christmas Party" link here -> http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?292668-The-Christmas-Party-New-for-2018!-M-F-Feet-Nylons

Enjoy!

After the Christmas Party Part 1 (M/F feet, nylons)

After an incredible Christmas party and an unbelievable experience with my wife and co-worker the night before, it was time to check out of our room. We both only got a few hours of sleep, as we spent time discussing what happened with my wife and Chris, and what to do next. As my wife gave me intimate details of what happened in the room with Chris I found myself getting more and more aroused. We had crazy sex that night, probably the best sex we had in years, and then finally fell asleep. We agreed that we would consider another encounter with Chris in the future.

We showered, packed our belongings, and headed for the hotel lobby. My wife put her hair up in a ponytail, no makeup, and wore sweats and a loose hooded sweatshirt and sneakers. My attire was similarly comfortable. We both looked tired from our long night!

As we exited the elevator in the lobby and started toward the parking deck, we saw Chris. He too was dressed very casually, and had bloodshot eyes and bags under his eyes from the prior night’s festivities. He had drank an enormous amount, and I was amazed he was even awake, yet alone standing. My wife spotted him first, and pulled my hand. “There is your friend, hurry before he spots us”. But it was already too late; Chris had in fact seen us and was walking our way.

“Hey guys” he shouted, waving as he got closer. As he approached I could see his eyes going up and down my wife, and my wife turning away. After all, she was in sweats with no makeup and her hair up, and like most women she did not want to be seen that way.

“Hey Buddy” I said, smiling. My wife continued to just look straight down at the floor.

“Well last night was a blast, right?’ said Chris, with a big grin, probably assuming that I was unaware of what happened with him and my wife.

“Yeah I had a great time!” I said. “But, someone here drank a little too much, and was passed out by the time I got up to the room” I said, playing along.

“Yeah, um, after I walked her to your room I went to bed! I was so tired” said Chris, again with a big grin as he continued to stare at my wife.
“OK well, we’re going to hit the road, I will see you Monday at the office” I said, extending my hand to shake Chris’ hand. As I did, my wife started looking in her purse.

“Oh hun, I think I forgot my medication in the room. Why don’t you go get the car while I run back to the room” she said. As she spoke, she looked at Chris and winked. I saw her wink, and I knew that wasn’t true as I watched her meds away, so I played along. “Sure hun, I will meet you at the main entrance.”

I turned and started walking away, and a sense of excitement came over me. What was she planning now?

My wife watched me walk away as Chris stood there. As soon as I was out of sight she walked over to him. “Did you still want to get together next weekend?’ she said to him. “He is leaving Friday after work to go visit his parents.” That was completely untrue, but sounded good.
“Of course! Are you sure you want to?” he asked. “I mean, I don’t want to come in between you guys or cause any problems, and your husband is a great guy” he said.

“Yes I am sure. That was so much fun! Are you sure, I mean, look at me” she said, smiling.

“OMG don’t be crazy! Of course I want to!” he said. They exchanged phone numbers, and my wife scurried toward the front entrance. Chris turned and went his way.

The ride home was exciting, as my wife explained what she told Chris. We discussed every detail of our plan, including; how I would let it slip to Chris that I was “going away” that weekend, what she would wear that night, what she would let Chris do and not do, and how I would hide my car and be in the house the whole time. We both got so worked up that as soon as we got home we jumped in bed and screwed like rabbits!

Monday came and I ran into Chris after lunch. Now completely sober, Chris was back to being his inappropriate self. “Dude, your wife is a smoke show!” he said.

“Thanks Buddy, yeah I am pretty lucky.” I said, knowing full well what effect my wife and her legs had on him.

“We should get together again sometime.” He said. “Hey how about this weekend? Have any plans?” he asked curiously.

“Well, actually this weekend is bad. I am going to visit my parents. I am catching a plane Friday right after work. But maybe the weekend after?” I said, again playing along.

“Oh, ok, well that’s too bad, but hey yeah, there will be other weekends” he said, now with a huge smile on his face. “Hey I gotta run, see you later.” And with that Chris turned and left. He took the bait.

I went home after work and told my wife. She told me Chris had already texted her, and showed me the text. “Can’t wait to see those incredible legs and tickle your brains out this weekend!” he said. We smiled and kissed. Now it was just a matter of time.

Within minutes my wife was on the computer. “Hey hun, what do you think of this” she said, pointing to a sheer black crotchless bodystocking she found on a sexy lingerie web site. “Hun, do you want to kill the poor guy?” I said, laughing. “Well, no I don’t want to kill him, but I want to make him crazy” she said. After adding the bodystocking to her online shopping cart, she scrolled through the shoes, finding a pair of black peep toe slides. “Wow, those are hot” I said, “and they come off easy!” she said. She then found a low cut short black dress with sheer shoulders and arms. She completed the outfit with a long silky sheer white robe (for “the fun part”, as she put it) with black accents.
While my wife shopped for clothes and lingerie, I shopped for something far more practical; web cams so I could spy on the festivities. We spent the next 4 days imagining how this encounter would go. Chris would come over, my wife would seduce him and lead him to the bedroom, and Chris would have his way with my wife while I watched the interlude from the web cams. Should things get out of hand I would be there to stop it. We both could not wait for Friday to come.

We texted back and forth during the week. My wife sending me pictures of her items as they arrived. I explained to her where the cameras would be. We discussed ways she could tease Chris and make him crazy. But then something came over me; what if Chris got so excited that he tried to bang my wife? Teasing him and hand play was fine by me, but the idea of him screwing my wife was not. I texted this to her, and her reply was “ewwwwww”. I laughed, and then suggested a “safe” word, in the event she got uncomfortable, with the idea being that if she used the safe word I would suddenly show up because my flight had been cancelled. It had to be something that I could easily understand over the web cam, and something she could say while she was in distress, so we agreed on “RED”.

Friday came, and I saw Chris in the break room before lunch. “Hey buds, if I don’t talk to you before then, have a safe trip” he said, smiling. I replied “Thanks Chris, hopefully my wife won’t find someone else while I’m gone!” Chris smiled, pointed at me, and walked away.

I drove home Friday, and parked my car several blocks away in a shopping center with a 24 hour grocery store. My wife came and picked me up, and we went home. Chris had already texted her. “Can’t wait to see you later, I’m bringing some toys!” he said.

I waited on the bed as my wife finished getting dressed in the bathroom. My wife emerged from the bathroom, and she was a vision. The black dress hugged her curves. The sexy sheer black nylons accentuated her perfect legs. The peep toe 3 inch heel slides were super sexy and showed off her sexy feet and painted toes. Her hair was down, her makeup was perfect and the sexy big hoop earrings were one of my weaknesses! Knowing that the nylons were crotchless was also a huge turn on. It was all I could do not to throw her on the bed, restrain her, and have my way with her myself!

I had setup 4 web cams to spy on the festivities; one in the living room facing the sofa, and 3 in the bedroom; one in the corner that showed the entire bed, one that faced the foot of the bed, and another that zoomed in on the headboard and pillows. I felt that from these 3 angles I could monitor exactly what was happening, and see if my wife was in distress.

As I admired my wife her cell phone dinged – it was Chris, he was on his way. She scurried downstairs, dimmed the lights, lit a few candles and put on soft music. She filled an ice bucket with ice and set a bottle of wine in it, and placed it on the table with 2 glasses. She placed her cell phone on the end table to her right, face down. My wife sat on the sofa, legs crossed facing the door. I have to admit to a small amount of jealousy, as she was a vision, and I would love to come home to that sight! A few minutes later the doorbell rang, and I disappeared to the basement with my laptop.

My wife yelled “it’s open”, and Chris walked in. He was carrying flowers in one hand, a bag with wine and Jack Daniels in the other, and was wearing a back pack. He closed the door behind him, and then spotted my wife across the room. A huge smile came across his face. “Wow you look incredible!” he said, as he made his way across the room towards her. She briefly stood, they embraced, and they both sat, with Chris to her on her left. Chris took off his back pack and placed it on the couch to his right, and placed the bag of alcohol on the coffee table.

My wife crossed her right leg over her left and turned towards Chris, her shoe dangling precariously from her toes a mere inches from Chris’s right knee. Chris focused on her foot for a second, and then extended his left hand, soft running his fingertips up and down her right leg.
“Oh my god I love how these feel” he said, grinning. My wife smiled, and responded by bouncing her right leg slightly, her shoe popping up and down as she did.

“Would you like something to drink” my wife asked, as Chris remained focused on her right leg.

“Yes, I would love a drink. I bought wine and whiskey with me, in the bag” he said, reaching for the bag and pulling out the bottles. My wife had glasses waiting on the table, and pushed them over to Chris, as he poured their drinks.

Watching this, I texted my wife. “Hey try to keep him away from the whiskey; you saw how he gets when he drinks too much”. As I watched them chat, my wife reached over and picked up her phone, looking at my text. “Oh it’s my husband, he just boarded his plane!” she said. “I’ll drink to that!” said Chris, smiling, and they toasted.

They sat on the couch and made small talk, Chris running his hands all over my wife’s legs as they chatted. My wife crossed and re-crossed her legs, her skirt climbing a little bit more with each cross, exposing more and more of her stockinged thighs. Chris ran his fingertips slowly down her leg, from her knee to her calf and lower to the top of her foot. When he reached her foot, his hand lingered as he slowly stroked the top of her foot, her peep toe slide dangling precariously from her big toe. With a smile, he slowly moved his finger toward her toes, and then gently knocked the shoe from her toe. “You won’t be needing that!” he said with an evil smile.

The back and forth flirting went on for a few minutes, my wife re-crossing her legs to expose her other foot to Chris, who gently knocked that shoe off as well. As she sat there shoeless with her foot dangling in front of Chris, he reached for it. “You have such sexy arches” he said, as he ran his finger under her foot, teasing the sole and toes. My wife giggled, shaking her foot but not pulling it away.

With that, Chris turned and grabbed his backpack, opening it. My wife watched intently, as Chris reached in and pulled out a pair of fur-lined handcuffs. “Turn around” he said, with a smile, dangling the cuffs from a finger. My wife smiled, uncrossed her legs and turned to face away from Chris, while putting her hands behind her back. Chris slipped a cuff on her right wrist, and then pulled her left wrist behind her and connected the other cuff to it. He moved closer to her ear and whispered “now you’re mine”, and laughed a sinister laugh.

Chris then reached for the Jack Daniels, and started taking swigs from the bottle. He was starting to get drunk, and his cheeks were getting red. Looking down at my wifes legs, he placed the bottle back on the coffee table, and reached down for her feet. Placing her legs across his lap, he smiled at my wife. “Do you know how much fun I am going to have with these feet?” he said, as he turned his back and placed my wife’s feet in a headlock. With that he started to slowly tickle the bottoms of her feet using a single finger. My wife squealed and giggled, twisting her torso in a futile attempt to pull free. After tickling her feet like that for about 30 seconds, he put her feet back down and stood up, his raging erection blatantly showing through his pants. He helped my wife to her feet, and then scooped her up in his arms, carrying her up the stairs.

Chris carried my wife to the bedroom, and sat her on the bed. He sat next to her, his hands all over her, as she squirmed and giggled. He pushed her back on the bed, gently rolling her on to her tummy, and he straddled her, sitting on her thighs. He slowly lowered himself so that he was next to her ear again. “Now you’re in trouble” he said, and with that he started furiously tickling her sides. With her hands cuffed behind her back and Chris pinning her down with his weight, all she could do was lie there face down and thrash and squeal. Her squeals delighted Chris as he relentlessly tickled her. As she kicked her legs, Chris reached back and caught her left leg, and locked her ankle under his left arm. “Ohhh what do we have here?” he said mockingly, as he slowly dragged his finger up and down her stockinged sole. My wife squealed, unable to do anything except lie there and laugh.

I watched intently from the web cams, switching cams to find the best view. From the camera at the foot of the bed I could see Chris sitting on my wife, her stockinged legs poking out from under him and kicking. From the camera pointed at the headboard and pillows I could see my wife’s face, her eyes closed laughing hysterically. From the 3rd camera I could see Chris digging his fingers into my wife’s sides and ribs, and then tickling her foot with a maniacal smile on his face.

After about 30 seconds Chris stopped, and let my wife catch her breath. He continued to sit on her. She turned to speak to him in between breaths. “Chris, I have a surprise for you, but you will have to uncuff me” she said. Smiling Chris replied “Well I have a surprise for you too” and with that he climbed off my wife and off the bed. My wife rolled on to her side, her dress now hiked up to her midsection, and sat. Chris reached in to his pockets, front and back, and then into the breast pocket on his shirt. “Crap, I left the key downstairs” he said. “But I need my backpack anyway” he said, smiling. Sit tight I will be right back” he said as he left the room.

My wife sat on the bed and looked around the room at the various hidden cameras, smiling. At one point, she looked at the camera at the foot of the bed and mouthed “I love you!”

As I watched my wife on the cams in the room, Chris made his way downstairs. He grabbed his backpack, looking in it to find the key. He started to walk back towards the stairs when he spotted my wife’s cell phone on the end table, and decided to be a gentleman and pick it up. I was not watching the cam of the living room when he did this, so I had no idea he did this. He placed it in his breast pocket and made his way upstairs.

Chris arrived back at our bedroom, and immediately uncuffed my wife. She stood up, smiled, pulled her dress down, and walked towards the bathroom. “I’m going to slip into something else” she said seductively. Chris smiled. “I can’t wait” he said. “Oh, by the way, is there another bathroom I can use? I have to piss so bad!” he said. “Sure” my wife said with a smile. “Down the hallway on the left” she pointed, smiling.

“Take your time I will be waiting for you on the bed when you get back” she said. Chris left the room and walked down the hallway as my wife made her way to the bathroom. With that, I texted my wife. “Wow, you are driving him crazy! You should see his face as he is tickling you!”.

Chris walked in to our 2nd bathroom, and as he closed the door my wife’s phone started to vibrate from my text. Chris pulled her phone out of his pocket, and started to read the text messages. And that is where things changed……

To be continued……………………..

Incredible setup here. The whiskey and the twist may ignite monstrously evil torture......

On the edge of my seat ;)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm a long time fan Hooch. Don't leave me hangin'. Post the second half!

Wow what a great buildup for the next part! It’s like waiting for the next episode of GoT it’s that good!!

Sensational

Douch just fantastic my friend I just can’t wait for 2

Hoping for a part 2 for this on Xmas day!!

Quite a great build up of a solid story already, still hoping we can get an awesome Xmas gift in reading part 2!

Just discovered this recently and it's the hottest thing I've ever read. Are you planning on completing part 2?

part 2?

This is a very beautiful and compelling story, I can't wait to read the second part.

Sequels are known to be disappointing... not this one I'm on the edge of my chair!

About time! Haha

Is this going to be an annual thing, Hooch? It's a good gimmick, just, as someone who likes you work, the wait can be long :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back