• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Truly Desperate

mch5

TMF Regular
So...
I've been burned.
I've actually tried twice, ordering a custom videos, something which wasn't nor personally or financially, easy.
And both of the times, it didn't come out as I hoped.

I will not say what studio, it's not about talking bad about anyone.
For the first video I was very well compensated, for second one I... got the silent treatment.
And yet... I think I was asking for too much. My fantasy, while quite extreme, is very detailed. Maybe too detailed.
The things I wish to see are probably unconventional and therefore won't sell easily.
It's not about what most ticklers here would like to see.

And that's my rant...
being torned from trying to be a nice guy and by.. just being someone who desperately wishes to fulfill his fantasy.

Spend your money on working towards experiencing the real thing, whether through acquiring a girlfriend, having a serious chat with your wife or significant other, or hiring a professional, though of course the former two are an infinitely superior course of action.

Just keep in mind that the reality can never and will never live up to the fantasy, whether filmed or experienced.

Fantasy is perfection. Reality is what happens.

Last edited:
Spend your money on working towards experiencing the real thing, whether through acquiring a girlfriend, having a serious chat with your wife or significant other, or hiring a professional, though of course the former two are an infinitely superior course of action.

Just keep in mind that the reality can never and will never live up to the fantasy, whether filmed or experienced.

We’ve disagreed, but this time Libertine is 100% correct.

I'll be stuck in fantasy world forever.

Sorry to hear about your custom issues. While I am not sure about how their customs specifically disappointed you Libertine is right when he says reality won't quite match fantasies especially the more elaborate ones. It's a shame they went silent on you and the shouldn't have done that.

As far as the custom video goes.

I am curious about the details of your request.

It might be helpful to know what the request was to better understand why they might have failed or why they should have been able to succeed.

...I am curious about the details of your request.

It might be helpful to know what the request was to better understand why they might have failed or why they should have been able to succeed.

From a previous post some months ago:

Originally Posted by lioclips
Again, think of EVERYTHING you can. I once had a guy contact me for a custom, a gal tickled in socks. I followed up with him to ask if the type of socks mattered. He replied it didn't. In the final exchange he just casually mentioned any kind of athletic white socks. Now - I had envisioned some pink or yellow thin ankle socks. So maybe it wouldn't have mattered, but then again, it could have been THE difference. Details.

To which my answer was:

Very ethical, and quite correct, Lio.

I worked as the Dom in a few spanking films in the UK in the mid- 90s, and the producer, who shot all genres, once told me that he's had an order for a custom 'splosh video' which was to feature two girls, naked except for rubber rain boots, wrestling in a mudpuddle. He hired the actresses, constructed the mudpuddle, filmed and edited the video, and sent the finished product off upon receipt of payment, only to have the customer contact him complaining that the film was no good because one of the girls' rainboots (they supplied their own) were blue instead of black.

Perversion can be a very specific thing!

So, mch5- there will be many times, like all of us here at one point or another, that you'll wish you'd never started this, but for your own sanity, get out there and start trying. Yes, you'll fuck up badly most of the time. At times you'll feel like a perverted moron. We all have horrendous Idiocy Tales.

And some of us succeed. But it doesn't depend on looks, height, money or anything you'd think- just be decent, open and gentle about the whole thing and eventually if you put yourself out and around enough it has every likelihood of happening.

Thank you all for your thoughts.
Unfortunately, being somewhat an extremely disabled person, makes my real world experience very limiting.

Although, I do not wish to have anything personal. I have a wife, which is tottaly not into it but understands my passion.

And about "fantasy never living up to reality", that is obvious.
But, over the years, I managed to buy quite a few.. interesting videos. The problem is that most of those doesn't fully answer my fetish needs, just barely or partially, because My extremities goes a different way from from what the majority, with our fetish, likes. So, all I wanted was to have a few videos that are specifically for me.

Thank you all for your thoughts.
Unfortunately, being somewhat an extremely disabled person, makes my real world experience very limiting.

Although, I do not wish to have anything personal. I have a wife, which is tottaly not into it but understands my passion.

And about "fantasy never living up to reality", that is obvious.
But, over the years, I managed to buy quite a few.. interesting videos. The problem is that most of those doesn't fully answer my fetish needs, just barely or partially, because My extremities goes a different way from from what the majority, with our fetish, likes. So, all I wanted was to have a few videos that are specifically for me.

Mind sharing what the details of this custom is? Feel free to message me privately if you aren’t comfortable with sharing on the thread. I am genuinely curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mind sharing what the details of this custom is? Feel free to message me privately if you aren’t comfortable with sharing on the thread. I am genuinely curious.

Well, it's about a lee having extremely tickle tortured while being tightly tied. The tickling is mostly upper body and there are some "passive" (visual) sexual elements to it.
And there's a lot of details that are hard to accomplish, down to the type of models (body), model's behavior, camera angles and even the type of laughter (which I know some models have, by watching other videos).
I have a detailed "specs" :)

To produce my "dream video" would be an uneasy task! but not impossible.

Well, it's about a lee having extremely tickle tortured while being tightly tied. The tickling is mostly upper body and there are some "passive" (visual) sexual elements to it.
And there's a lot of details that are hard to accomplish, down to the type of models (body), model's behavior, camera angles and even the type of laughter (which I know some models have, by watching other videos).
I have a detailed "specs" :)

To produce my "dream video" would be an uneasy task! but not impossible.

I see. I appreciate your attention to detail in what you are looking for. Surely hope you can find what you are after as well.

I see. I appreciate your attention to detail in what you are looking for. Surely hope you can find what you are after as well.

Thanks,
I hope someday to find a way.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back