• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sheik Al-Amoudi and his Ticklish Policeman! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Sheik Al-Amoudi had been sent the photos of the policeman 28 yr old, 6'2" Ryan Thompson by his friend Professor Ambrose and had immediately found the English policeman very appealing to him, handsome dark haired and dark brown eyed Ryan would join his male harem as he being thrilled hearing from the Professor that Ryan's size 13 feet were hyper-sensitive and therefore the perfect victim for merciless 'Tickle Torture'! Someone he'd selected as his personal 'Tickle Slave' to serve to amusing him and his friends suffering for them having not proved himself being a reliable 'Ticklee' having been able to control his ticklish reactions which was a major disappointment for the sadistic 30 yr old Sheik. Though assured by the professor that Ryan would not do so; he having sent a representative 'Mr. Rashid' to see for himself and had been assured by him that tickled on his feet that the now former policeman reacted violently!

Ryan was helpless in the Sheik's playroom now secured tightly to the custom made leather bondage bed having been stripped to his briefs and uniform black socks on the day he was delivered to the Sheik by Mr. Rashid who whilst in consultation with his royal employer having arranged for Ryan to be prepared for the initial meeting with his future 'Master and Torturer'. Sheik Al-Amoudi's excitement was all too apparent as his evil smile betrayed to his employee as he heard now even the lightest touch was hellish for the Englishman from Cornwall on the coast of England. Later he would meet the professor once he had tested the merchanise for himself but he was confident in Professor Ambrose's personal recommendation and had gifted him with a luxury motor launch and arranged for him to be housed in an entire floor of the palace and the former 'Ticklee' in his charge as Professor Ambrose had welcomed the challenge of training the young man, exploiting his ticklishness!

After an hour Sheik Al-Amoudi dismissed Mr. Rashid and made his way to the playroom and smiled seeing the tall former policeman blindfold and gagged with the leather gag, strapped to the wide leather bondage bed which he walked around in silence staring at his newly purchased human cargo. Knowing from photos the handsome features he would remove the blindfold later but initally not as being unable to see heightened and intensified ticklish sensations. The chair already placed at the foot end of the bed he introduced himself.

"I am Sheik Al-Amoudi and you Ryan Thompson are here for my pleasure and those invited to join me; a source of amusement I am partial to relishing in the enjoyment of and experienced in the art of delivering. A fine art when practiced properly and one indulged in which never fails to excite me as nothing else does or can! You are aware of course that I owe my thanks to your friend Professor Ambrose for suggesting you for the position in which you will serve me and I knowing this will inevitably prove being reluctantly but this reality making everything so much more enjoyable!"

"You have two choices and these being responding well and to my complete satisfaction you will be rewarded in being taken care of and well provided for and kept safe as you are a valued addition to a select group of men whose duty it is being to please me and make me happy attending to my needs and desires and impress me in doing so being after all in the presence of royalty! If on the other hand displeasing me then equally teased and tormented and tortured by me but provided no means of compensation but instead used and abused in other unimaginable ways both even more unbearable and intolerable so perhaps your weakness exploited by others who will be jealous of you're being favoured by me but let us not speak of such things until your conduct invites it which in your best interests it doesn't!"

"I have an insatiable appetite for feet, men's feet and particularly sensitive large feet and feet that smell and taste like feet so insist on yours being ensured being so for me so you will never be barefoot in the palace, never wearing shoes but feet attired in socks as worn by you now thin nylon black socks which result in feet sweating as all feet have varying odours and leaning close to yours it is one favourable to me and I see even socked two shapely feet which I will enjoy controlling and exploring to my complete satisfaction and I see by your squirming and muffled moans not being something you will join me in enjoying which determines me all the more to take my pleasure with them! I appreciate your being heterosexual and my intention not being to change this fact or even challenge it as my excitement being that fact that played with and toyed with by another male is always both embarrassing and humiliating for you"

"The feet usually protected by shoes and socks and hidden; their forced exposure in itself a subtle torment and intimacy with them not something ordinarily encouraged and much less invited and especially with another man but you having no choice but acceptance of it and accustomed to it's happening as for me you you are just an object to take advantage of and well trained by me to be so and proving this to those invited by me to similarly partake in enjoyment of you though your feet remaining mine exclusively and they having other predilections they enjoy and I gain pleasure in being voyeur to this happening! Seeing you edged and milked simultaneously will thrill me and having eventually been allowed to ejaculate; knowing how super-ticklish then your feet will be; my indulging in taking my pleasure with them but tonight is not about sharing; it is the initiation into the beginning of a new relationship for us both Ryan; just you, me and your feet and I demand and expect direct and immediate obedience from you as you are groomed, trained and educated by me into fulfilling my expectations!"

Sheik Al-Amoudi sat on the chair facing both large socked feet and having spoken in business like mode wearing a stern face with slight smiles observing Ryan Thompson's reactions, the futile efforts made to escape his bondage; both socked feet squirming and toes trapped in socks wiggling was ready to indulge in delighting himself with his newly acquired piece of property and deeply inhaled the warm odour of Ryan's socked feet and remarking on their funky smell deliberately to taunt Ryan which it did!

"No sense in asking if your feet are ticklish Ryan but I am instead curious to know the scale of their ticklishness but know you can't tell me but that's okay as your reactions to the tickling will tell me but I am told you react like a wild animal so something I am looking forward to discovering. I sense from their amazing aroma they are sweaty and can also sense their natural warmth and warm, sweaty feet the most ticklish and your socks sticking to them like a second skin so even socked every sensation of touch intensified especially in thin, nylon fabric which make the aroma of your feet big, manly feet so intoxicating and I am sure addictive! Your extreme ticklishness will be a bonus I fully intend in exploiting!" the Sheik verbally taunted the ex policeman.

"Wiggle your toes now; wiggle them for me or deal with the consequences!" The Sheik having to repeat the request three times and eventually as he having expected, reluctantly Ryan obeyed the instruction and Sheik Al-Amoudi pressed his nose hard against the socked soles which had been secured together and deeply inhaled them and then sniffed the wiggling socked toes ignoring muffled protests from Ryan as their rich smell exciting the Sheik who relished indulging in sniffing them both whilst telling Ryan he liking the fact that he could imagine how violated he must feel but that both feet were his to ravage and rape and having been paid for; the Sheik knowing this realisation and the fact Ryan's being in this position with the fate sealed for him by having been betrayed by someone Ryan had considered being a friend and someone he'd respected; being a particularly antagonising one for him to accept!

"Professor Ambrose telling me he having lusted after your feet himself Ryan, often on your visits to himself had wondered how they looked inside your boots and socks and how they smelled but also of course if being ticklish and how ticklish and ultimately being afforded the opportunity to find these things out and knowing then how they would appeal to me as I have always had a weakness for a man in uniform and a British policeman with size 13 feet too great an opportunity to miss. I can tell you that as of now I am not disappointed with my purchase. Whilst studying at Cambridge I used to fantasise about policeman's feet but never had the means to indulge in making fantasy a reality but now I certainly do!"

Ryan rendered powerless as the Sheik opened his mouth and sucked the toes of each socked foot in turn relentlessly clearly by his own moaning turned on making Ryan feel all the more abused as the Sheik being all too aware as he telling Ryan how salty and tasty they were and that it being a natural progression with both feet being so vulnerable and accessible and again Ryan having been told to wiggle his socked toes as the Sheik had enjoyed the taste of both sweaty damp toes as he then indulged in licking the socked soles of Ryan Thompson. The tongue sliding along the length of each foot as their musky sweaty scent of them being indulged in by Sheik Al-Amoudi. Both feet smelled so good as they brushed against his lips and pressed over his nose and Ryan the Sheik guessed wondering when the inevitable tickle torture would begin!

"Mmmmm these feet smell amazing Ryan and so my knowing their smell and their taste there one thing more to find out" the Sheik said menacingly but then the Sheik deliberately made sure that as his hands connected with the socked feet that it did not tickle and instead applied pressure as he began to massage them both. The smoothness of the socked soles lubricated with Ryan's sweat and Sheik Al-Amoudi's saliva meant fingers easily slid the length of each foot as his fingers squeezed the toes as he informed Ryan he was preparing both feet for the inescapable tickling; they needing to be warm and wet and maintained the socked massage with the Sheik sensing the resulting tension in Ryan's feet and body! Then Sheik Al-Amoudi ran two fingers across the arches of each large socked foot and immediately an instant reaction from Ryan who tried to kick out.

"Hmm Ryan such a weakness, clearly two incredibly ticklish feet, large so ticklish and defensless feet even socked your reaction to a light stroking of them immediate and intense from just stroking the arches of your feet so when I really tickle them it's going to prove agonising as I will tickle vigorously and there's no escape them being tickle tormented enthusiastically by me as you endure wave after wave of ticklish sensations as you frantically attempt to free yourself from them but find resistance is futile and only encourages a tickler like me to tickle your feet more; to tickle you senseless!"

Sheik Al-Amoudi began running his fingers up n' down the length of Ryan's socked size 13 feet as the tickling sensations increased in intensity as the pace of the tickling increased in speed so Ryan was writhing on the bondage bed and though muffled evidential laughter clearly heard exciting the Sheik as he slowly ran his fingers from heels to toes of each foot. Stroking up n' down both arches and the balls of each foot Ryan reacted but even more so when the centre of his feet and his toes were attacked. After a while of a mix of stroking and massaging Ryan's socked feet the Sheik slid each sock from Ryan's feet slowly; very slowly and then stared at them, two perfect feet in every way and more so than even the photos having pictured!

Sheik Al-Amoudi had already traced little patterns on each socked sole which instantly had him giggling but now the Sheik began licking one bare sole and then the other, both soles painted with his saliva as their taste so awesome and every toe sucked and lightly nibbled and scrapng his feet lightly along each sole with his teeth relishing in Ryan being driven insane by the ticklish, licklish agony this was producing! All the encouragement the Sheik needed as he lightly stroked over both bare ticklish soles loving seeing Ryan's constant ticklish reactions to the Sheik's fingers tracing patterns over the arches of each vulnerable foot and Ryan helpless to prevent it from happening as Sheik Al-Amoudi sadistically delighted in exploiting this fact!

"Ryan you are proving a worthwhile investment so Professor Ambrose deserves my immense thanks and I am sure will welcome my inviting him to enjoy your feet in any way he likes as a means of my impressing my thanks to him and I very much wanting to see you both reuniting and he demonstrating to me his techniques of delivering tickle torment!" Sheik Al-Amoudi drawing his fingers the length of each bare sole simultaneously, tickling every inch of both bare soles relentlessly, delighting in tracing his fingers in an unpredictable path of torment from Ryan Thompson's heels to his toes resulting in the ex policeman's body convulsing with forced laughter. The demonic ticklish sensations used by the Sheik to completely control and dominate his human cargo as Ryan's laughter became manic! Sheik Al-Amoudi was eager to hear the reactions from Ryan to the tickle torture he was subjecting him to!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE MY FEEEEEEETTTT TOOO TICKLISH NOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHA!GODDDHAHAAHAHHAHAHHHEHEHEEHHHEEHEE NOOOHAHAHAHAHASSTTTOOOPPPP!PPLLEEAASEE!HAHA
NOOOOOHAHAHAHHAFUUCKNOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHATICKLESHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Sheik Al-Amoudi proceeded to lick in between all ten of Ryan's toes and indulged in lickling the length of each large bare foot and remarking how tasty they were as he bathed them with his invasive tongue, licklish sensations unbearable for Ryan for two main reasons; the lickling truly lickled but also was a personal violation as it was intimate and intimacy with another man, it was oral rape as he sensed the hot breath of the Sheik who was enjoying deeply inhaling the raunchy smell from both sweaty n' moist feet lubed with the Sheik's saliva!

"HEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA FUCKINSTTTTHHAAAHAAHAAAHAAOPPPPPPPHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!"

"You make too much noize Ryan but other sessions you'll laugh freely but tonight I want you suffering in relative silence!" said the Sheik re-gagging the ex policeman as he lightly traced his fingers across the sensitive arches of each foot and then up n' down the length of each size 13 foot and increasing the intensity and speed of the tickles delivered to the bare soles and with no escape from the cruel tickling for Ryan; Sheik Al-Amoudi emphasising this reality by stroking the centre of the sole of one foot and stroking under the toes and over the ball of the other foot and alternating feet and learning the most ticklish areas of Ryan's feet and thrilled in discovering both feet equally ticklish everywhere as his squirming feet and madly wiggling toes indicated!

"You react so pleasingly to being finger ticklish and tongue licklish Ryan but a variety of tickle tools as yet not tried and I am very curious as to how you will perform to them and a favourite being the feather so let's see how reactive you are to it being sawed in between your toes, hyper-ticklish toes as my guess being it's proving being excruciating ticklish torment!"

Sheik Al-Amoudi not disappointed as Ryan's toes wiggled vigorously as he exploded in laughter and an even greater reaction when the quill of the feather was lightly dragged over the size 13 soles which being so sweaty meant it's gliding over them with ease and more so when the Sheik again indulged in tongue bathing each sole. The flood of ticklish sensations saw Ryan deperate to kick out against it happening but impossible as the ticklish tormented proven having a devastating impact and resulting in muffled howling laughter! Again the feather end sliding in between each of Ryan's defenseless toes as the Sheik thrilled in seeing the Englishman suffer the ticklish torment he delighted sadistically in delivering and prolonging his tortuous misery and he intermittently rapidly running his fingers up and down Ryan’s feet causing him to spasm from forced laughter.

Sheik Al-Amoudi tickled Ryans’ bare feet like a man possessed, fiendishly indulging in subjecting him to unrelenting tickling torture on the sensitive soles of each big, bare foot in turn and there being no respite from the diabolical tickling of his big bare feet by his ruthless tormenter. He then again indulged in lickling each foot so the next tickle tool easily slid the length of each foot and that being a fork and immediately the Sheik ran the fork tines under Ryan's toes and from them to his heels and making sure doing so light enough for it to tickle but not alternatively hurt! His soles stroked this tickling drove Ryan berserk! The fork inflicting an insanely ticklish torment as it was zig-zagged all over each sole in turn, it was truly hellish!

"HAAAAA HHAAHA HEEEEE STTTTOPPPPAAAAAHAHAHAAAHA HAAAHAAHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHHAHAAHA."

"That seems highly effective Ryan so something you can anticipate enduring again and used to either punish you or to persuade you to react to tickling if you ever resolve to be brave or stubborn in no reaction to ticklish torment but another kind of tickle is gained from a pipe-cleaner as brushed between the toes is very effective so something else planned to tease and torment you with but my fingers stroking back and forth across the soles of your big bare feet certainly deliver maddening sensations as I am a persistent tickler and enjoy witnessing the violent ticklish reaction they provoke from you effortlessly tracing them the length of your feet and having size 13 feet with plenty of foot flesh to indulge in teasing and tormenting you! You wildly struggling to escape them is a sight which excites me as there being no relief, no escaping the torment they continuously stroking your bare soles guarantees and resulting in your feet sweating deliciously in reaction to being excruciatingly ticklish; the enforced laughter you are driven to as relentlessly I delight in exploiting their vulnerability and sadistically tickle torture you for my pleasure!

Saying this the Sheik lightly stroked the arches and centres of Ryan's feet and stroking his toes delivering deliberate and unending torment to the ex policeman's feet in an unending assault promoting non-stop laughter from him but showing no mercy as he advised Ryan to expect numerous tickling sessions as his feet proving addictive and whilst having his own suite of rooms in the palace that some nights he could expect to be secured to the Sheik's bed and on designated nights not to anticipate sleeping as the Sheik engaged in deeply inhaling the rich aroma eminating from both feet whilst continuing a slow teasing stroke along each tender sole deliberately and delivering a tickling unbearable and maddening as he relished in seeing Ryan's helpless reactions to the ticklish torment Ryan's muffled but clearly hysterical laughter illustrated his suffering!

'Bzzzzzzz' the Sheik activated the sonicare electric toothbrush as expertly the revolving bristles were systematically connected to the soles of Ryan's feet and run from the heels to the balls of each foot and gliding up and down the outside edge of each foot and up and down the arches and under and in between Ryan's toes as he being reminded that his feet were rendered completely helpless and vulnerable to his Master' the Sheik's mercy. Again Sheik Al-Amoudi indulging in licking the soles of each foot and sucking and lightly nibbling on Ryan's toes whilst simultaneously feeling up the straight man's feet remarking on their smoothness; being soft and tender and being so horrendously ticklish how pleased he was to add him to his male harem as having again removed Ryan's gag he also removed the blindfold and then indulged in stroking the bare soles of Ryan's feet and loved seeing Ryan react instantly.

"HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" Ryan howled.

"You are very handsome Ryan and these feet a true delight to tickle; wonderfully responsive and I love seeing them flexing madly to be free and your toes involuntarily wiggling as your hysterical laughter is exciting and my knowing significant weak spots being the balls of your feet and the centres and arches of them but having deliciously tasting ticklish toes perfect for tongue tasting; Professor Ambrose advising me about you something I am so grateful for as you were he assured me guaranteed proving being a worthwhile acquisition and indeed you are!"

"I am as excited to indulge in massaging and fondling your feet as I am in tickling them and lulled into a false sense of security rudely awakening you with an intense tickling you are unprepared for which instantly making the unexpected tickling unpleasant and intense as you are here for my pleasure and amusement and not your own!"

Saying this Ryan hysterically laughing as Sheik Al-Moudi delivered another tickling to both warm feet which he delighted in telling the ex policeman were his to play with teasing his toes and making him howl, stroking the soles of his feet making him squirm and giggle and caressing his arches making him bawl with laughter! Again then resuming a sensual foot massage and not lickling but sucking on each toe hard as he took sadistic delight in telling Ryan being a heterosexual male making him all the more appealing to him as it would his friends who enjoyed feathering and sucking dicks and balls and asses and one gaining satisfaction using his tongue indulging in rimming and another fascinated by armpits so he having these experiences to endure in his position as the 'Sheik's Personal Pleasure Slave' as he again indulged in tongue bathing Ryan's feet and staring into Ryan's eyes as he sucked his toes!

Last edited:
Love this one. The premise is exciting, and it's nice to see a sequel to a favorite story. I love your stories, and my favorites are ones like this with unwilling victims.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back