• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spider-Gwen vs The Spider-Verse tickler (F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Spider-Gwen vs The Spider-Verse tickler
By MrObscura101

*THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR “INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE” – YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!*

On Earth TRN700…

Deep in her hidden underground lab Doctor Olivia Octavius had been hard at work ever since escaping from prison
“Nearly done...” she said to herself as two of her four mechanical tentacles attached to her back put the final piece of her device into place
“Here we go!” she thought proudly as she threw the switch and the lab glowed in blue light

Meanwhile in the New York of Earth TRN702 Gwen Stacey AKA Spider-Woman was swinging through the city on patrol
“Pretty quiet tonight, looks like I’ll be on time for band practice for once!” the teenage heroine and drummer thought to herself as she continued webbing between the buildings until suddenly her spider sense went into overdrive!
“What the?!” she cried out in confusion as a large blue portal suddenly appeared in the air directly in front of her. It happened so quickly that she didn't have time to swing out of its way and instead landed straight inside it and disappeared! As soon as she had entered the portal it immediately closed shut behind her

Once she had entered inside Gwen felt an overriding feeling of pain and shock as her body was flung across dimensions until she landed unsteadily inside a dark room
“Oohhhh...my head!” She said groggily as her head pounded from her spider sense warning her of danger however the dimension hopping meant that she was too disoriented to react in time as four tentacles slithered towards her and sprung forward. Gwen immediately tried fighting them off as they began entangling around her body with programmed precision but as she had yet to fully recover from the portal she couldn’t last for very long and within moments she was being held in the centre of the lab several feet off the ground with a tentacle around each of her wrists pulling her arms behind her back, another coiled around her legs keeping them held together while the final one was wrapped around her torso, neck and forehead to force her to look forward
“Oh my what a cute little spider I’ve caught!” a voice echoed
“Damn it show yourself!” Gwen shouted as she recognised Olivia’s voice from their previous encounter

Gwen didn't have to wait long as Olivia stepped out of the shadows wearing her green jumpsuit, goggles and wild unkempt hair
“Liv” Gwen said bluntly as she continued straining against the tentacles
“Ms Stacey, how pleasant to see you again!” Liv said as if Gwen was an invited guest! She stared at the heroine, the tentacles lifting her captive up so they were now eye to eye
“Well almost see you!” Liv then added before pulling down Gwen’s hood and ripping off her white mask exposing her face “There, much better!” Liv said as she looked at the beautiful blonde with her half fade hairstyle

“What the heck do you want?” Gwen shouted angrily at the criminal
“Oh you'll soon find out!” Liv replied as she took a large needle filled with yellow liquid from the pocket of her lab coat
“No! Get away from me!” Gwen screamed as the tentacle holding her head forced her to look to the left so that Liv had access to her neck
“Gggnnfff!!!!” Gwen then cried as the needle broke her skin and the liquid was administered
“There we go, all done!” Liv said calmly as she cradled Gwen’s head while she found the room starting to spin
“Maybe I’ll give you a lollipop after for being such a good girl!” she added with a chuckle before Gwen lapsed into unconsciousness seconds later and her body fell limply against the tentacles
“Well let’s get you prepped!” Liv said as she mockingly pinched Gwen’s cheeks

Soon after…

Gwen slowly stirred and tried moving but found herself restrained in a spread eagle position on an operating table by padded straps holding her wrists, elbows, waist, knees and ankles down. Normally she would have been able to tear through these bonds like tissue paper but when she tried nothing happened
"Subject appears to be Caucasian female age between 19-22 with blonde hair and blue eyes. Nominally human with enhanced spider based abilities" she suddenly heard Liv’s voice say as she entered the room talking into a personal recorder
“Uuhggghh...what did you do to me?” Gwen struggled to say as Liv stood triumphantly over her
“Just a little concoction I created to block those pesky powers of yours like super strength, web shooting and that annoying spider sense” she explained as two of her tentacles snaked towards her and each grabbed one of her turquoise ballet flats “That makes things more fun!” she giggled as her tentacles quickly pulled off Gwen’s shoes leaving her feet left in matching blue socks
“So pretty...” she muttered to herself as she held up Gwen’s flats and mask like trophies

“Damn it Liv what's wrong with you? Don’t you remember what happened the last time your machine made people cross dimensions? Let me go before both our universes are destroyed!” Gwen shouted hoping to reason with the scientist
“Oh please, you seriously don't think I would be doing this if I hadn't perfected my machine do you? It’s perfectly safe for you to be here...” one of her other tentacles then lightly pinched Gwen’s nose
“For as long as I want! You see ever since you and your friends stopped my experiments I’ve thought about how to make you pay”
“So what are you gonna kill me?” Gwen asked trying to hide her fear
“Heavens no, that would simply be the end of your punishment,” Liv then took a small laser pen from her lab coat “And where’s the fun in that?”
Gwen began fighting against the bonds as Liv leaned over her
“Hold still!” she said softly as she placed one hand on Gwen’s taunt abdomen and used the other to slowly laser a large hole in her costume, the laser being designed to only cut fabric and not skin
“HEY STOP THAT!” Gwen shouted as Liv ripped away the material to expose her navel

“What a cute little belly button!” she said joyfully as she inspected Gwen’s stomach, nice and lean with a small amount of muscle, a deep belly button and a small piercing from her rock style life
“Look this suit was expensive so knock it offffhhhhmmffff!!!!!! Gwen started to say but immediately clamped her mouth shut as Liv’s fingers slowly poked at her stomach
“Something the matter?” Liv asked with a smirk as she continued poking away
“GGFFFMMMFFF!!!!!” was all Gwen could answer through her clenched teeth

Gwen continued trying to hold in her laughter as Liv’s fingers kept on probing around her abdomen
“What the heck is she up to?!” Gwen thought worriedly as her stomach kept trying to escape from her captors wiggling fingers
“Aw you seem to be having some discomfort am I right?” Liv asked but Gwen was focused too much on blocking out the tickling sensations to risk answering, then her eyes opened in horror as she could only watch helplessly while two of Liv’s tentacles rose up from the floor either side of her with each one holding a laser of their own!

“Gggfffmmm!!!!!” Gwen growled again as they began cutting away the fabric of her costume to leave her underarms also exposed before putting the lasers down and the tentacles tips started gently grazing against her now bared skin
“Hhhfffff!!!! Hhhff!!!! Nnnwwffff!!!!” Gwen groaned, trying her damnedest not to crack but Liv could tell from the ever growing smile on her face coupled with her skin turning bright red that she was practically ready to burst!
“Ffff Nnnnfff!!!!!” Gwen started to scream in a panic as the other two tentacles appeared as well holding more lasers and hovering near her sides! She shook her head pleadingly as more of her costume was cut away to reveal her sides and hips, then before she could do anything they started tickling her as well!

“Tickle tickle little spider!” Liv cooed as her fingers and tentacles all launched a combined assault on her upper body at her underarms, sides, hips and navel which finally proved to be too much for the heroine to resist
“HHAAAA HAAAA NNOOO GGEEEHHHTTT AAAWAAAHHHH YUOHOHO JEEHHEEERHEHEERRTKKK!!!!!!” Gwen cried as her back arched and her body jolted about to get away from tickling

“Excellent! Tickle reaction achieved in 4 minutes, laughter at 60 Db, very good reactions!”
“HHHAAA HHAAAA WWHHAATT AAAHHRRAAA YYOHOHOHO OOHHNN AABBOOHHUUTT???!!!” Gwen shouted in confusion
“Oh I’m mapping your worst tickle spots obviously”
“HAAA HAAAA WWAAHHHYYY???” Gwen howled as Liv’s tentacles changed tactics from light grazing to softly digging in her bare flesh
“I want to see how long you can last until you’re just a broken giggling mess!” Liv said bluntly as her nails moved on to target Gwen’s hips “Think of it as payback for all the months I spent in prison because of you!”
“HHHAAAA HHAHAAAAA NOHOHOHOHOHOO!!!!! SSOHOHOHOMMEEEOOONNENEE HHEHEHEHELLPPPP!!!!!!” Gwen screamed but she was alone in the lab with the very vindictive villain!

Gwen continued laughing helplessly as Liv and her tentacles kept trying out various techniques on her to measure their reactions, sometimes lightly tickling, other times with more pressure, occasionally with some kind of tool as Liv had prepared a host of various feathers, brushes, combs and even a feather boa which would be used on the helpless heroine while Liv preferred to use her sharp nails to devastating effect on Gwen’s stomach, paying special attention to her belly button
“HHHAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA PLEEHSHSHEEEE SSTTAHAHAHAHPPP!!!!!!” Gwen pleaded frantically as she found herself living out her worst nightmare
“Stop? But we’ve barely started!” Liv replied as she twirled a feather around inside her belly button while her tentacles began poking each and every one of her ribs sending the heroine into total hysterics

As the tickling continued Gwen thought it couldn’t get any worse but Liv quickly proved her wrong as she poked her tongue out and started swirling it around her navel
“GGHAHAAHAHHAHA GGEEHEHEHEHTTTTT OOFOFFOFOFOFOO!!!!!!” Gwen squealed, being caught totally off guard by this but Liv continued on, her warm tongue running across and down her stomach before finding its way into her belly button
“HHHHAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!! PPLLELELELELELAAASSEEEE SSTTHHAHAHAPPPP!!!!! IIII CHCHAHAHAHAHNNNTTTT TTAHAHAHAHKKKEEEEE IIHHHIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!” Gwen begged as Liv began also planting several long, deep kisses on her stomach as well

Gwen had no idea how long the tickling went on for, only that she was grateful when it finally stopped and she could finally breathe but it wasn’t to last as Liv switched positions so that she was now standing near her captured subject’s head
“Let’s test out my nails against these underarms!” she grinned as all of her tentacles began focusing on Gwen’s navel and hips while Liv’s fingers dug into her deep underarms
“HHHAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA NNOOHOHOHOOO!!!! LLEEHEHHTHTTT MEHEHEHEH GOGOGOHOHHOOOOO!!!!!!” Gwen tried to reason with her captor but nothing she said could stop Liv from her twisted experiment

Soon Liv once again began using her mouth in conjunction with her fingers to start teasingly kissing and licking away at Gwen’s delicate underarms, each time causing her to shriek
“You’re laughter’s like music to my ears! I will definitely have to keep a recording of this symphony!” Liv giggled as Gwen continued hoping that her strength would return to teach this villain a lesson but the drug in her system continued to keep her weak as a kitten
“HHAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA MMEEHHRRCCHHHYYYY!!!!!!” Gwen found herself begging, hating herself for doing so but desperate to find any way to stop the tickling

After another prolonged session Liv stopped and walked away from Gwen leaving the drained heroine to lie in her bonds hoping the experiment was over but Liv just sat down once again at the far end of the table
“Liv…please stop this…” Gwen said as tears ran down her face
“But there’s one important part we haven’t tested yet!” Liv replied wickedly as her tentacles all reached up behind her
“No….” Gwen whispered in a panic as she guessed what Liv meant.

Before Gwen could say or do anything else the tentacles descended upon her body and unbuckled her restraints before wrapping around her wrists and ankles and lifting her up in the air. Gwen was still too weak to pull free of them and so could do nothing as they placed her back down on the table only now face down before quickly re-buckling all the straps to keep her still
“DAMN IT STOP THIS NOW!” Gwen shouted angrily but Liv was far too focused on something else, Gwen’s helpless wiggling feet before her…

Gwen continued frantically trying to pull free as Liv’s hand moved closer and closer to her
“HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA STTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!” Gwen then screamed as Liv’s fingers began wiggling against her helpless socked feet
“Tickle tickle!” Liv cooed as she moved her fingers up and down from heel to toe causing an explosion of laughter
“HHHAAAA HAAAAAAA DDAHAHAHAHAHAHMMMNNN IIHIHIHIITTTT STHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!!!!” Gwen howled as she tried evading Liv but with her being in a face down position her feet could only really move from side to side and scrunch up her toes which wasn’t enough to deter her tormentor

As Liv continued tickling Gwen’s helpless feet two of her tentacles moved up to start lightly teasing the backs of her knees as well
“HHHAAAAA HAAAAAAA GEHEHEHETTTT AWAHAHAHAHWWWYYYY FROHOHOHOHMMM MEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHHEE!!!!!” she begged, never realising before how ticklish she was there but nothing she could say or do worked in getting them to stop and soon the tentacles had lasered away more of her suit to get even better access to the backs of her knees. As Gwen continued thrashing about Liv’s other two tentacles meanwhile had returned to torment the gaps at her sides to tickle the exposed skin there.

Gwen was now bucking about wildly as Liv kept up the torture, after a while she decided to try something new as she grabbed the heel of Gwen’s left sock
“Now let’s see what’s hiding under here!” she said aloud to further torment Gwen as she began pulling her sock off
“HHHAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA NONOHOHOHOHOOHOO!!!!! LEHEHEHEHVVEEE MMAAHYY SOHOHOHOCCKKSSSS AHHAHAHALOOHOHONNEEEEE!!!!!!!” Gwen protested as she fought valiantly to keep her sock on but soon enough Liv had pulled it off leaving her foot covered by only a thin layer of sheer tan nylon
“Oh look another layer to test out!” Liv said as she began tickling away with both hands at her nyloned foot while one of her tentacles moved from her knee to start on her remaining socked foot
“HHHAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAA NNOHOHOHHOOHOO PLELEEHEHEHEHEHHAASSEEEE SSTHAHAHAAHAHAHPPPP IHIHIHIIHITTTTT!!!!!!!”

It didn’t take long for Gwen’s other sock to get pulled off as well and Liv let her tentacle return to get Gwen’s knees, inner thighs and sides as she got ready for the next torment for Gwen’s feet
“Ok let’s get these nylons off!” she called out followed by the sound of the fabric getting ripped open
“HHAAAAA HAAAAAA NOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” Gwen wailed as she felt the air on her now bare soles
“Ha ha oh yes!” Liv said mockingly as she took a lollipop from her pocket, unwrapped it and placed it in her mouth
“WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHTTT AHHAHAHRREE YOHOHOHUUU DOOHIHIHINNGG???!!!!!” Gwen demanded, although she was terrified of the answer
“This!” Liv answered as she took the lollipop from her mouth and began dragging it randomly over Gwen’s arches “Remember when I said if you behaved you would get a lollipop?” she said menacingly

Before Gwen could figure out what was happening she shrieked as Liv’s tongue started running against her left arch and began following the purple trail left from the lollipop
“GGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! GEHEHEHETTT AWAHAHAHYYY!!!!! THAHAHAHAHTTSSS SOHOHOHO HOROROROIIBBLLLEEE!!!!!!!!” she screamed as Liv continued moving the lollipop across her soles leaving a sticky trail behind that her tongue immediately followed, lapping it up with the occasionally kiss or nibble to drive Gwen wild with laughter. Despite Gwen flexing her feet about hoping to knock Liv away nothing could dissuade her, especially once she forced the lollipop in between each of her toes one by one followed by her licking, sucking and nibbling away at them all while her tentacles continued targeting the rest of her body
“HHHHHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA YOHOHOHOUUURRRREEEE IINNSHAHAHAHAHAHNNNEEEEE!!!!!! SOOMMOOEOEOEONNEEEEE SAAHAHAHAHHAHVVVEEEEE MEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!” Gwen screamed at the top of her voice praying for salvation

Later….

At last it had all been too much for Gwen, her exhausted body having finally lapsed into unconsciousness. Once she had passed out Liv stood back and checked her vitals while recording her findings
“Subject passed out after 5 hours of tickle torture” Liv said emotionlessly as her tentacles injected another dose of serum into the sleeping heroine before unbuckling her restraints and lifting her off the table to place her into a glass containment chamber on the far side of the lab which sealed shut
“No matter, I can resume the experiments when she wakes up, and in the meantime there's a whole multiverse of other Spider-people to become my test subjects!” she said into her recorder as she activated her machine once again
“Now then, who should I pick next?”

The end?

Absolutely LOVE this! We need more Spider-Gwen tickling!

I love this! Anything to to with Spider-Gwen or Spider-Man is going to pique my interest :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back