• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Sensual Tickle Torture from Mistress Skye (F/M)

grizzly75196

TMF Novice
*SEXUAL* I'm not sure why it took me so long to post about my latest tickling session, because it was one of the best ones I ever had! Some of you may know that Mistress Skye Terrapin is a Dom/sub from Dominion in Los Angeles. About a month ago, she had posted on here how she was taking a trip to the San Francisco Bay Area for a couple of days and posted to see if anyone would like to have a session with her, tickling or non-tickling. I had posted about a tickling session I had not too long ago with Reya Fett (who is fantastic, by the way), so I jumped at this opportunity to be tickled by another professional tickler.

So, after some emails back and forth, Skye and I set up our tickling session to happen on March 24th, at a location around Oakland called Sacred Muse. It's a cool dungeon-like play space located at a private property. When the time arrived for our session, I took an uber to the location, and I walked to the back of the property where the room was. After knocking on the door with a sign that said "Adults at Play", the door opened after a couple of seconds, and she greeted me with a pleasant smile. Mistress Skye was beautiful, wearing a tight blue dress and high heels. She was taller than me barefoot, but I was just entranced by her eyes and her adorable smile.

After I used the bathroom quickly, we discussed boundaries and how we wanted to session to go. I told her that the digging in sort of tickling doesn't really work on me, as it actually hurts, but I told her that her long nails would be perfect for light scratchy tickling. She smiled and said that would be perfect. So I started undressing as she got out some tools to tickle me with. After I was completely naked, she laid me down on the play space bed and restrained me in the leather cuffs, which were quite comfortable. I had my arms above my head next to each other, and my legs were spread apart with my feet on opposite sides of the bed. After putting the blindfold on, the tickling began.

Now I can't recall every single tickle that happened that night. However, I can describe some moments and techniques that really stood out. Firstly, Mistress Skye is a FANTASTIC tickler. She kept mixing incredibly light tickles all over my upper body with faster tickling and amazing tickle talk. She kept saying how my giggling was so cute, and she teased me about how ticklish and helpless I was, all the while skittering her devilish fingers all over my body. She used a bunch of different tickle toys as well; feathers, brushes, metal claws, vibrators, you name it. She even used her height to her advantage and managed to tickle my upper body with her toes while she would tickle my thighs and feet with her nails. During this amazing tickling, she would tease me every now and then by tickling around my cock, either by just grazing it with quick tickles or soft feather strokes. Needless to say, I was incredibly turned on.

A little more than half way through the session, she uncuffed me and flipped me over. So now I was restrained in a face down spread eagle, still blindfolded. She then continued her tickle torture. This time, she had great access to my ticklish butt, which she took full advantage of. She giggled while tickling it saying how cute it was, while giving it some cute spankings every now and then. She also relentlessly tickled the back of my thighs and the soles of my feet as they were more exposed in this position. Next thing I knew, things were about to get REAL good.

She took out a vibrating hitachi wand, which of course, is a tickle tool staple. She turned it on and started tickling me everywhere with it. She then tickled around my groin and pelvis area with her fingers, and my natural ticklish reactions lifted my butt in the air, which always made her giggle. After doing it a couple of times, she slid the hitachi under me so it rested near my now very hard cock. She kept it stuck vibrating there while she tickled my feet. I was giggling loudly and moaning from all of this. Then came the cherry on top of the already amazing tickles going on. She positioned herself so that her feet were right next to my face, all the while still tickling my feet. She said "now worship my feet". Of course, I obliged, giggling and sucking her toes and kissing her feet. She'd giggle and say things like "that's a good little tickle boy", and "I could do this to you all night".

After a while of that she removed the hitachi wand from underneath me, and good thing too because I didn't want to cum early, as I still had time in the session, and I wasn't quite sure if that would be frowned upon. Sensing that I was incredibly turned on and sighing with pleasure, she laid down on top of my back and started softly tickling up and down my sides and ribs while whispering cute tickle teases in my ears. She then uncuffed my wrists and gave me her feet again to worship. Her feet were incredibly soft, and I took great pleasure in licking all over her soles and toes. She then uncuffed my ankles and had me sit up with my feet out in front of her.

With our session coming close to the end, this was definitely the culmination of our session. She told me "play with yourself. Stroke your cock for me." So I started stroking my cock slowly, as she purred and said "good boy." She then put both of her feet up towards my face so that I could continue worshipping her feet. She then started tickling my feet again, which made me start giggling some more. As my feet twitched, she told me "don't you dare pull those feet away! And keep teasing that cock!" So this masturbating, foot worship, and tickling continued for a good 7-10 minutes, all the while she kept teasing me with tickle talk and kept saying "good little tickle boy". When she noticed that I was close to cumming, she started tickling my inner thighs as I stroked my cock faster and harder. She then said the golden phrase to get me to finish. She sweetly said, "make a big mess for me." And after a couple more seconds, I exploded into my hand, all while she softly tickled my inner thighs.

After I was finished, she giggled sweetly and went to get me a towel. After cleaning up, I got dressed again, and laid out her payment on the sofa next to the door. She then came over a gave me a big hug, softly saying "that was so much fun. Thank you." After I thanked her for an amazing time, I grabbed my things, called my uber and went home.

I loved Mistress Skye, and the tickling was amazing. If you guys ever have the chance, Id highly recommend her. And if you are reading this Mistress, thank you so much again for the amazing session. I will treasure it forever, and I hope we get to play again sometime!
:2poke:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back