• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too sensitive for foot worship?

jon5

TMF Novice
So I introduced my last girlfriend to tickling and I think she enjoyed it, so I finally tried foot worship on her, with her feet being so sensitive and ticklish, and her openness to tickling I figured she might enjoy it. So she laid on her stomach and I handcuffed her hands behind her back with metal handcuffs (just some cheap ones from Spencers that had safety releases on them) and I massaged, and tickled her feet for a little bit, than came the licking and sucking of her toes and feet. She was moaning and giggling a little bit and her toes were curling pretty good, but after about 5 minutes of this she broke out of the cuffs. We were texting about it later and she said she was sorry that she broke out of the cuffs but that it was just way too sensitive. Anyway, my question is, has anyone ever done this or had this done to them to the same effect of being too sensitive to handle it? Sorry for the long post, but I figured it might help to tell the story first.

I'm not very interested in foot worship, but i think i would be able to handle it if someone did it to me.

I've never been involved in foot worship in any context, but the merest handling of my feet in any way sends me into helplessly ticklish paroxysms, so it's easy for me to imagine that other people would have the same problem.

I'm just a bit confused, the tickling wasn't too much for her but the worship was?

I've worshipped a few ladies and haven't had a reaction like that. Most of them feel its relaxing and giggle a little bit due to the sensitivity at the toes but never to the point of pulling away like that.

...I handcuffed her hands behind her back with metal handcuffs (just some cheap ones from Spencers that had safety releases on them) ...

No matter what sort of action's proposed, please don't use metal handcuffs. They hurt, they bruise, they overtighten, keys get lost, you name it.

Soft but strong leather cuffs or braided, never twisted rope is the way to dish out cruelty without cruelty.

Your thoughtfulness will be appreciated and a return engagement will be far more likely.

I’ve had a couple different people tie me up and do foot worship and also had me do the same to them.

It is torture. Especially with the combo of toe sucking while finger nails rake up and down your arches I’ve found.

First off libertine, you obviously didn't pay attention when you read my post because it said they had a safety release. Second, get out of here with the I'm more holy than you bullcrap. I know what I'm doing. Thanks, bye.

First off libertine, you obviously didn't pay attention when you read my post because it said they had a safety release. Second, get out of here with the I'm more holy than you bullcrap. I know what I'm doing. Thanks, bye.

Whoa? I think you took it the wrong way. He was just giving a friendly tip and suggestion. Come on now, we are all on here to talk about our common interest lets keep it chill.

I usually am completely appalled by the constant bickering and incivility on this forum, but I agreeing with you on this ....

Of course, I stand corrected. And may I compliment you on your exquisite turn of phrase and obvious experience. I hope life is treating you well, and that your female cousins are amenable to your affectionate nature.

Ignoring the amusing dick measuring contest above me, I have had one play partner in the past who was too ticklish for massages, and as a result they weren't relaxing for her. Sensitivity aside, since most vanilla women (and probably men) have an active aversion to feet, worship may have the psychological effect of disgusting or just invasive, when added to the ticklishness it stands to reason that the lady in question may pull the safety cord so to say.

Of course, I stand corrected. And may I compliment you on your exquisite turn of phrase and obvious experience. I hope life is treating you well, and that your female cousins are amenable to your affectionate nature.
Triumphalist trope
Reminds me of references in Lancet "Risk factors for congenital anomaly in a multi ethnic birth cohort: an analysis of the Born in Bradford study"
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(13)61132-0/fulltext#seccestitle170
Lancet linked to The Times of London with a House of Lords quote of "75% of Pakistanis married to first cousins in Bradford."
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rise-in-marriages-between-cousins-is-putting-childrens-health-at-risk-mxjnplxk0mr
These sort of articles obviously go on to imply that first cousin inbreeding results in double digit rates of birth defects.
Lancet cites Table 2 rates without congenial anomaly (click "results" in the Lancet left hand side tab): Bradford Pakistani 96% 4894 & Bradford British 98% 4384
CDC has a similar figure of 97% Atlanta's wider metro area. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5701a2.htm
Irish first cousin marriage should be relegated to a Saturday Night Live skit...triumphalist tropes certainly deserve the dust bin of history whether in Appalachia/Bradford/Ireland

Sounds a bit like me... It can totally happen. Maybe try again, and she will get used to it, maybe handle it better!

Lol... My first thought is maybe she's near orgasmic from foot worship, the licking/sucking toes especially. I've heard of women almost, or fully, getting off from that. Also of women pulling away fiercely before an orgasm during oral or fingering, saying it feels too sensitive. Maybe you found a direct line to her clit and it was too intense 😂 wishful thinking on maybe but could happen too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back