• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak & Feather - The Clockwork Conspiracy. Season 2, Episode 1 (ffm/f) - by Kev26

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Cloak & Feather - The Clockwork Conspiracy. Season 2, Episode 1 (ffm/f) - by Kev26

This is not my Cloak and Feather story. This is a continuation of the Clockwork Conspiracy written by my good friend Kev26. He started this saga ten years ago and he hasn't been around on the forum or able to write for a while due to military service and a series of deployments. He asked me to post this on his behalf.

For those of you new to this saga, search under his username for the previous chapters. There are 13 in total so you have a lot of fun catching up to do. The prequel, 'Eddie the Snitch' and the first chapter can be found here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?167922-Eddie-the-Snitch

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?167928-Cloak-and-Feather-Cloakcwork-Conspiracy-Ch-1-F-F

For those of you who were following the story, I hope you enjoy the continuation and please post a comment to let Kev know what you think. Perhaps we can even inspire him to come back and post future chapters himself. ;)

Strap in, Stormchasers. Here we go again!

Cloak and Feather: The Clockwork Conspiracy

Season 2, Episode 1

by Kev26

Season 2

Recap
Samantha Storm a legendary spy among the communities of many sought by many rivals and enemies. Recent events have transpired of her involvement with a drug called "Feather" rumored to be a source of addiction, enjoyment, and conspire militaristic use it has been placed upon her to find the providers of this drug and put an end to its production and its organization. Throughout her investigation Storm has made allies with the Cop Ross and Agent Dane, formerly Ross's, partner, and seemed to be pursued by the so call organization whom produces the drug. Trial after Trial Samantha became aware how involved some of her old enemies and rivals were in Feather for greater or lesser means. Now facing the Club Deep incident Storm returns to continue her mission.

S2 EP.1

A single bird flew in the distance beyond the window of the high-rise office its struggle to not be blown away by the changing winds as it beat its wings with effort. Delicately crossing her legs Samantha Storm rested her cheek upon her fist elbow propped on the soft black leather chair. Her tactical fingerless gloves creaked as she fixed with one hand the denim taupe colored jacket with its matching pants. Her black boots tapped at the floor starring out to the bird desperately trying to not be blown off course running a hand over her white shirt and then tracing the black choker studded with lightning bolts about it rather distracted by current events. Across from Storm her boss and the Head of Operations for Section 7, Fox, was working upon some paper work over a computer and grazing through some of the documents at hand.

For as long as she had known Fox had ran Section 7 since Storm was a cadet. Fox had always managed, sortied, and on the rarest occasions help train the spies and operatives in Section 7. Some even joke when this place went they have to pry it out of Fox's hands sell her with it and that was literally like prying a Hare from a Fox pun intended. Storm admired Fox even for her superiors age she was a ravishing woman with short dark brown a toned neck and slender face showing years of training given her physique. She was a bit paler than Storm by far probably due to the office life but Fox was also a bit taller with a lean yet firm build her years of training and routine showed it well under her suit. Fox's gaze was on her those blue-green eyes sharp like you were staring into a predator. Even Storm had to admit her boss can be unnerving sometimes though how she pulled off that red business suit lined with gold trim and stripe matching pants did make her the dominating business woman type appearance with confidence.

"Normally Storm I never have an issue with your work. By all means you are one of my best agents out there. Alone you succeed exceptionally well with others it seems you still have a hard time trusting. It was a stroke of luck that we were able to reacquire Agent Featherstone but even so... the fall out of these missions." Fox said sternly looking over the material paper work in her hands.

Cringing a little Storm nodded sighing it was a long time she was criticized and accounted for such behavior. "I'm aware Lieutenant Commander but with that report you do realize what were up against. We have minimal knowledge of this organization and even with Ramirez in our custody, finally, we still have no leads where to continue the investigation. Agent Dane has been trying to coerce Elena Vorlov to assist us with more information. So far she's our only reasonable source."

A gentle nod in agreement setting the papers down Fox crossed her fingers together looking towards Storm a bit firmly. "Remember rank isn't too important at the moment though I appreciate the gesture Storm, Fox, will do. Now what about Agent Featherstone's condition and Ramirez's questioning?"

A pang of hurt came to Storm's face. Angela was a bit beside herself she didn't know what was done to her but by Ramirez's smiles almost had Storm kicked out of the Interrogation room as she leapt over the desk to beat the woman. "Tensions ran high but Agent Featherstone has been improving these last few days sharing some insight on some of the chemicals effects and some of the organization’s functions. It’s an odd concoction of Brain Washing, Neurological Altering, and Genetic Therapy all rolled in some chemical agent. The boys in R & D are having a field day with the sample I brought and Mei seems to come back to me with more results I barely understand. But those . . . Knights Viktor had they were, unnatural to say the least."

Leaning back with a sigh Fox rocked in her chair on the ball of her foot her legs crossing a red heel popping off her ankle now and then from her held up foot. "I see and my second question?"

Storm's fingers tighten as she sat upright. "Ramirez is currently in a detention cell separated from her assistant and henchman Bartolo. So far, she refuses to cooperate less I'm present. . . but it seems due to our personal nature with another she's deriving some entertainment from me. But she's been uncooperative so far. I'm waiting to see if Agent Featherstone will be recovered enough to perform Ramirez's questioning. I think she may be the only one capable in doing so."

"Or its personal Samantha? You're a good agent but you need to know when to draw lines. I know for a fact you still hold a grudge against Ramirez. You haven't caught wind of her till recently something you wish you had years ago. But you've grown since then don't let personal feelings cloud your mind in the right judgments. Trust me... no matter what. Even if it may cause pain you owe it to them and yourself to see this through." As Fox said that she looked to a small picture frame of Rose and a man between them smiling wearing old fatigues.

"Fox, I need to know. Chloe, Agent Snow, why did we not know she was still alive? How is it when I was captured, she. . ." Storm began before Fox raised a hand.

“Don’t delude yourself in thinking there was something you thought you could have done for her. You were in your own situation for a rescue and knew the risks when that helicopter went down. She also knew the risks Samantha and Agent Snow just simply didn’t make it out as you did. Sadly, I would never had thought she would be alive and have defected. Snow’s also a key asset of questioning but regardless of your friendship back in the Academy she isn’t the same person we all recall. It took seventeen agents while she resisted to be detained into a cell most sustaining moderate to severe injuries.” Fox replied sitting up in her own seat starring at the files again contemplating.

“However, there is an opportunity. Your former instructor Rose Valentine was recently brought out of retirement to help with a unique mission against this organization. Somewhere off the Eastern coast of South America east of the French Guiana and somewhere west of Sierra Leone of West Africa is an unknown land mass. We lost transmission with Agent Valentine and had received coordinates and encrypted information. We believe the organization we are after has a base there and it might be the location to end this all. However, this is a rescue mission had we this data prior maybe we could have done something for Agent Featherstone…” Genuinely Fox spoke sincerely to Samantha holding the picture frame into her hands. “I know all too well how it is to lose a partner. I can imagine the concern you have Samantha but this rescue mission is going to be the most dangerous challenge you will have yet in your career. That said, you won’t be going alone.”

At that Storm quirked a brow. “Oh, so I’m going in a team? My pick?”

“No, I will be picking your partners for this assignment this squad you are indeed familiar with and their unique skills and talents will help you on this mission. Understand there’s no rescue for this OP so failure will most likely end up in your capture or death. So, consider this mission carefully. If you choose to not go, I don’t blame you I given each operator the choice as we’re running a gambit into the heart of an enemy base to rescue someone and possibly find out more about our enemy. I’ll hear about your decision soon I suggest you take this time to ask your fellow operatives on their opinions and do see to Ramirez’s questioning as Agent Feather Stone is not yet fully recovered and I worry if her experience under Ramirez may cloud her own judgments. I’m sure your dying for some pay back as well it might be fortuitous for you both to keep each other in check.” Said Fox setting the paperwork aside gesturing a dismissal resuming some work upon her computer.

When her Boss Fox was through, she was definitely irritated and Samantha wasn’t going to argue with her. She headed out the office door. Walking through the onyx marbled hallway decorated with various paintings of the previous heads of the office trimmed with golden borders Samantha took a right to the elevator. Fox for most of Sam’s career has been her mentor, friend, and surrogate parent in some ways. Lately she began to grow a close bond to those she met through the agency but also found herself distancing, with the exception of Angela, and now her work and foes had used her one friend against her. Tapping her foot Storm crossed her arms contemplating and the more she thought the angrier she got thinking what Ramirez done. Biting her lower lip, it wasn’t just simply getting back at the Latina woman it was the pivot point in their struggle. Ramirez introduced her to this crazy world, what was her motive and involvement in all this?

Door opening Samantha entered the retention center for those the Agency held in custody. Right down the hall by the door leaning against the wall was Dane. He had a leather sleeveless vest over a white t-shirt, a pair of muddy torn bottom jeans, with shin high work boots, an acetate beaded necklace around his neck firmly framed his collar and with that cheesy grin he simply tipped his aviator glasses up smiling at Samantha. Unimpressed Samantha crossed her arms she wanted to deck Dane but knew it wasn’t his fault every top agent had their reasons and their jobs but it was surprising to know Dane was even secretive to her in the Agency. It goes to show how covert the agency has become in all these years and how many operatives were running about.

“Dane, all this time, you were tailing Ross and undercover. What do you know about Feather and can I trust you to come with me?” Storm said sternly her eyes narrowed as she folded her arms.

Dane had paused a moment a bit thrown off in the harshness and with a mellow stare off to the distance he shrugged. “You know as much as I do Storm, and its Agent Texas, my identity as a member was kept secret in this mission to avoid other agents associating and involving in leads involving Ross. The guy has a personal vendetta in this. Lost his wife maybe more . . . trust me I like the guy we became partners I thought I had to baby sit this cop and frankly I wish he was an Agent like us. He’s made of tough stuff you know?”

“You didn’t answer my question,” shifting her stance with a sway of her hip Storm’s eyes remained on Dane’s.

“Not with that attitude,” Dane said flatly and sighed. “I get you’re all sorts of pissed Stormy but you are going to have to face the facts this is bigger than you or I or even anything the Agency has known. Sure, cartels and criminal organizations are our bread and butter but this is some back in the seventies spy versus spy stuff. I read the brief this is next level work Samantha and we can’t afford to make mistakes.”

Lowering her head Storm nodded. “I get that, its new to me and quite frankly intimidating, but I intend to see this through. I’m counting on you Dane so is he.”

Both agents looked to another in a moment of silent confirmation as Storm was about to speak the sound of laughter and Spanish swearing caught their attention. Dane stroke a thumb across his lips with a smirk and jerked his thumb to the door. Sliding her access card through a panel Storm entered the room to her surprise to find Ramirez down in her lacy maroon undergarment set upon a device that was like a workout bench against her back padded extension raised her hips and legs lightly upward while ones at the base of the bench kept her arms outstretched. Angela had tied the woman’s toes with para-cord towards her ankle restraint ring and had her nails dancing expertly across her soft arches and in between her toes.

“Got room for one more?” Storm asked hand on her hips walking through the door before the interrogation room.

Angela was in a simple pair of pink work out shorts and black top the look in her eye was one Storm was familiar with. She herself had waited a long time for this but right now it was her friend’s time. Smiling to Storm Angela resumed her work extracting peels of Spanish rebuttals and curses. Storm watched and wait for Angela till the woman tilted her head for Storm to enter and so she did looking down into Ramirez’s eyes. The eyes were defiant as the Latina stare coldly to her rival only receiving the same set of eyes back from Storm.

“Full circle, huh partner?” Angela said softly tracing her fingernails under the calves of the woman and stroking under the knee.

Storm grinned a little normally revenge was sweet but something about this was too good to be true. “I haven’t forgotten. Did you still like peaches? Because honestly, before we ask questions we have so much pay back to give.”

Outside Dane could hear the woman’s laughter and he shook his head. From his right he caught something in his sight and it was the agent from the Deep. Dane heard the rumors of this Agent simply nicknamed Covert. Regardless of their size they always wore from head to toe full stealth riot gear, slightly pudgy uncertain by the gear or themselves and always wore that creepy soulless eye looking black helmet with side Kevlar cones that kind of looked like ears. He heard once from a guy from Section 6 the agent was also known as the “Black Panda” given the - helmets shape. And they never spoke they used hand gestures and body language to communicate.

It paused before him clearly dragging Patricia in wrist and ankle cuffs which she wore a simple prisoner’s uniform and soft medical slip-ons over her feet. Agent Covert waved to Dane waving back to Covert. “Sup, thanks for your work that day. I got to say I was pretty impressed you took them in by yourself and still manage to get some people to safety. Great Job, I added your actions in my report to Fox I’m sure she’s going to promote you or something I’m sure.”

Covert rubbed their neck and seemed to act bashful and then raised a hand by the Kevlar shaped round at the side of their full helmet listening to the door. They made a gesture with their hands of the attractive woman and then facsimiled dancing salsa pointing to the door. Nodding Dane confirmed their suspicions and watched them rub their hands together a little maliciously. Scratching the side of his check Dane couldn’t make out why they didn’t talk but it did kind of reminded him of that character in that one movie Ross made him watch with all the soldiers against a terrorist organization. Patricia suddenly lifted Covert into her arms hugging them tightly giggling like a school girl.

“I should be mad at you for defeating me and jailing me but you are too darn cute my silent little pumpkin!” Patricia swooned holding the agent a few feet off the ground.

About to assist in stopping Patricia Dane watched as Covert lay limp it tilted its head and although it had no expression it seemed to be annoyed as it folded its arms. Patting Patricia’s arm Covert was set down and Dane just looked at odds end. They waved farewell to the Cowboy dragging the woman away before the door behind Covert slam open nearly hitting him in the face as they winced bracing for impact as Storm stepped out pointing at Covert.

“Hey, you were great that night! Listen would you like to team up with us on a mission I’m sure we can use your help!” Storm said quickly blushing holding a brush in one hand and peach lotion in the other.

Covert with its blank look stared at the items in her hands and just lifted its hands in an X shaking its head and walked off with Patricia. Storm blinked look at her hands and grinned at Dane closing the door again. Rubbing his arm Dane couldn’t help but smirk seeing Samantha in slightly better spirits. It did make him curious in what Ross’s situation was like and contemplated a moment in how his former partner was doing. Irritated Dane let a sigh and hoped his old Partner was giving them hell Ross more than likely getting himself in trouble by beating up the guards or something. Jumping a moment at the high yield Spanish cursing Dane tilt his head looking through the milky pane glass and wondered what the hell those two were doing.
Ramirez bellowed haughty laugh as her toes were assailed by long rakes of Angela’s nails. It seemed like pay back for all she’s done to them. Even so Ramirez was not weak like some of her victims and she was not about to tell them anything they didn’t already know. Angela eyed Ramirez with a spiteful glare but at the same the woman was rather attractive as she held up a stiff feather. The Spanish woman before Angela lay in a well crafted restrain device a kind of lean lazy boy with ribbed foam cushions. Pieces extended from the base frame and contoured over the naked Ramirez her hands restrained behind her a sleeping mask over her eyes. Angela had redesigned this massage chair for a much more devious purpose.

Not only was Angela known for her interrogation techniques and intelligence recovery she fancied herself quite the craftsman of her craft. Anyone could just buy their restraints but Angelina wanted to have the satisfaction when she made something to her specifications it was her advantage against her opponent that they were not getting out till she had all she needed. Ramirez struggled as much as she could but she was bound tight she felt something soft covering between her legs like satin. She heard Samantha leave the room momentarily and smirked slightly hoping Angela noticed.

“So Chica exacting revenge, are we? Mehita, don’t you know such things tarnish the soul? You know it was only business. The rough stuff was more for our mutual enemy’s benefit to know I was serious and not put in the same situation as you.” Ramirez chided smugly antagonizing her captor.

Angela pressed a button which made the chair lean back and spread slightly sitting into a chair hands on her knees with a heavy sigh. “I don’t much care Ramirez. If that was what you did to Samantha or anyone you deserve what’s coming to you. Now, I need to know what that organization was planning? Why did they want Samantha? What is there objective with that drug?”

With a light purr to her voice with a hint of sarcasm. “Poor Angel has she fallen from grace? Samantha’s not here. You can end me right now if it makes you feel better? But, no Chica I’m a bit cloudy in what my previous captor wanted from me in all honesty. Only that I’m to retrieve Viktor and his new serum and Samantha was considered a bonus.”

That was all Angela needed as she took the stiff gentle feather over Ramirez’s soles. As the feather glided and the Spanish woman’s arches creased, they were soft buttery and well cared for. Ramirez was a bit impress if not surprised that Angela was no stranger to this art almost like a Maestro playing one sole with the feather and her free hand’s finger nails drew and followed every crease of her skin. A soft giggle left from Ramirez she had her days and her experience she knew holding it in would only cause further retribution so she drank in the sensation to a light enjoyment. This seemed to confuse Angela for a moment but it did not stop her as she changed tactic taking the feather in between the woman’s toes slowly as her finger nails itched under each toe on the other foot.

One could almost be drunk from the sultry purrs and coos that left Ramirez. It was hard to tell if the woman was mocking or enjoying herself. But, Angela wasn’t done yet as her free hand went for a small tool bag she had beside her foot pulling out and electric brush and the slight wearing came on. The new sound took Ramirez of course with a short laugh the change of texture and feeling throwing off her senses. A shivering feeling crawled along the sides of Ramirez’s sides to her ribs. Soon Ramirez new she would have to laugh the brush mixed with the feather was not allowing her to focus easily she had to admit though it reminded her of days with her friend from when she was a cop. They had similar fun and experiences till . . . boots caught her attention Ramirez heard two different boots in step one being Samantha’s and another heavier but in only a certain spot as they walked.

Storm looked at the scene the short burst of screaming laughter brought her back inside only to see Ramirez lightly sweating as she bit her lower lip. “I waited a long time for this Ramirez. . . If it wasn’t for you, I never been in this odd ticklish hell. Wasn’t for you our friend would be with us right now.”

A brief “Ha” came from Ramirez before she spoke. “Sooner or later Storm it would have happen. But I don’t think I got you quite like this did I? But, am I really the enemy? Whom is it that your seeking, hmm-hmm hahahaa.”

Running the electric brush along and around Ramirez’s left heel and up to her toes seemed to cause her to clench her toes. With a wicked grin Angela repeated the process finding it the most effective putting the feather stem between her lips and removing with her left hand a soft all lavender color plastic grooming brush much like the ones you use to remove pet dander from furniture. It offered a very different feeling it was rough but not hard the little stems flicking along her right arch like little bug wings.

Samantha lean over arm over the head piece of the device speaking softly to Ramirez. “Looks like I’m the one asking questions this time Ramirez. So, tell me of this organization it doesn’t seem like you to be working for such a group. Kind of not your style.”

It was uncertain if Ramirez’s laugh now was from the torment or from sarcasm it bubbled mistily like fine champagne. “Chica... when have I ever? I was taken against my will from my home and forced to do their work.”

After Ramirez’s words she couldn’t help but steadily laugh now the torment on her feet always got her till she felt cooling lotion over her belly button sucking in her stomach. A brush traced along the lines of her abs as she desperately wanted to wiggle but cushions on the side and belt restraint over her waist and hip held her in check. Most of the belts restrained joint movement only allowing her a fraction of movement not enough to get away but enough for her to bump not the sides of the braces holding her in.

As something hummed Ramirez felt the chair thrum and Angela speaking up. “Uh oh looks like you activated my chair’s secret function. I may have forgotten if you move to much and tilt the bumpers holding you it would turn on. If you can hold still for just five minutes the chair will go dormant again.”

A brief whistle came from masculine lips. Tilting his hate upward Dane looked to Angela with a smile. “Sugar Bunny I think you out did yourself. Think this is the biggest contraption you done ever made. And apologies for walking into your work space but Samantha dragged me into here to talk business. Didn’t know you was working so hard yah sure you don’t need to take it easy?”

Huffing looking away Angela scowl. “It’s fine. I’m fine. Medical gave me a clean bill of health. I need this Dane. After what she did, they did, serves her right. And I have accessories to my little chair too. Oh, you wait and see she’ll be begging to tell us everything.”

Though Ramirez would have loved to make a rebuttal she spoke a brief Spanish curse the bumpers seem to squeeze her lightly restraining her from movement at first it felt like one of those massage chairs slowly rubbing against her ribs, thighs, all the way down to her legs then feeling something cup her armpits like soft velvet. At first it didn’t feel so bad almost soothing a smirk on Ramirez’s face till her lips part in brief shock. The massaging became more like light itching and rubbing in places that tickled. She felt it from the back of her knees to the light massaging and pinching of thighs and her ribs being played like pianos. What was worst was her armpits swirled like a little spinning brush pressing then lightly skimming throwing different sensations.

“Dios Mio No!” was all Ramirez got out before bursting into laughter.

Making matters worst Ramirez could feel Samantha over belly button drawing slow excruciating swirls wrapping her belly button in threads that were silky with lotion. Even worst Angela had taking to running her nails along the restrained feet of the Spanish woman getting choice words thrown at her in Spanish.

“Aww Ramirez who’s a naughty girl now?” Angela cockily commented recalling her time with Ramirez and dug her nails between Ramirez’s toes receiving a wail of laughter.

Dane coughed blinking and pulled his hat down a little. “Err, come see me later Stormy. Kind of feel like a third wheel here.”

Storm looked up fingers raking over Ramirez’s abs getting the haughtiest laughter from the woman. “Wait, wait, Dane do the thing.”

“The thing?” Dane looked at Storm with one brow blushing slightly looking over Ramirez’s perspiring form.

Looking up from her work but her fingers never cease tracing each wrinkle in Ramirez’s toes getting the most delightful toe spreading from each stroke Angela looked towards Dane. “Oh, right the thing! Do it!”

Taken aback Dane took a step back. “Aww come on Sugar Bunny she’s done tied up tighter than a hog ready to go to a BBQ. Don’t you think its overkill? Besides you know how to do it and you can show Storm how to do it. Isn’t’ fair reading my reports on Elena.”

The girls grinned smirking at him it was clear it was something awesome. With a sigh Dane apologized to Ramirez coming up to her taking the lotion from Samantha who grinned. Lathering his hands and pouring some over Ramirez’s breasts Dane gestured for Storm to follow his moves. Nodding Storm watched as Dane took both hands over one breast getting a rude word from Ramirez and like Picasso making a painting his hands trace along the curve of the woman’s feature so often Dane giving a light breathe over the nipple like a kiss but never making contact. Samantha blush performing the same gesture with a little need for work. Ramirez chin lifted biting her lip slightly.

The joint tickling and then this sensation she wanted to bite their heads off for this defilement. But, in a way it was no different than what she did with Samantha. Oddly the soft warm breathes tingled over her chest almost like a lover stirring a fire. Yet one a strong male for sure and then her rival’s Storm. As fingers lightly trace around her breasts, they sloped towards the center of their tips but never touching always passing teasingly. It was maddening as Ramirez’s haughty laughter turned a bit lusty. The fingers were tracing now up to her neck and the back of her ears back down along her neck to the pit of her throat and to her breasts. But the tickling deafens the touch she craved feeling Angela’s cruel nails trace along her pinky toes forcing Ramirez to clench her toes.

“Ai dios mio, por favor no mas!” Ramirez shouted before hiccupping little gasps as the traced around the nipple but never touching it.

With a last breath over her nipples Ramirez felt the stiffening of them and a sole drop of that peach lotion fall on each tip. Her mind was rattle with the coming joy she grinned biting her lip before her smile faulter and she burst out laughing howling. Dane and Storm stood with fine tip thin brushes poking and prodding Ramirez’s nipples. The wrought sensitivity and expectation turned back on Ramirez made her thrice sensitive to tickling. But it was like her mind was splitting each touch of the brush tiny thin point was like a single feathery hair stroking across it sending jolts of pleasure but more of tickling. Never had Ramirez thought her nipples could be ticklish till now and she began to beg in Spanish for them to stop.

“Holy cow Dane this is evil! Where did you learn such a thing?” Storm said a bit delighted at Ramirez’s reaction.

Dane only gave a soft look to Angela who blushed and looked away as she took to using thick paint brushes along Ramirez’s toes. “A little Bunny showed me.”

She didn’t pause from her work but Storm watch the two Agents exchange looks and she felt for them. To have such a bond Storm wondered what Dane was going through when Angela was captured how did he keep his cool? Following Dane’s gestures Storm synchronized with his movements as they prod and poked the tip of Ramirez’s nipples till, they were pink and flush almost puffy and ready to burst. That’s when Dane asked for a feather Angela giving them each one. It was an Owl’s plume its soft down touch was gentle and yet maddening as Ramirez kept bumping into the device’s bumpers setting off her own torment. Then the two stopped waiting for Ramirez to resume her sweet laughter before doing it all over again.
Dane paused a moment thinking. “I wonder how Ross is handling things… I hope he’s okay. I mean he’s crazy... crazier now with that drug in him. I can’t believe Viktor wanted to put that stuff in Johnny Blades of all people.”

Storm took a moment to pause herself in thought her feeling were mixed with Ross a bit admiration and something else. “He leapt off a building to save me. He singled handedly got involved with Sexton to come find me. I don’t doubt Ross is giving them hell Dane and punching tickets.”

“Fez you two act like we lost a puppy.” Angela said as she lifted a piece of equipment Dane rushing to her side to help her adjust it over Ramirez’s chest. “Sam help me with this I’m going to make this chair auto pilot so we can question former Agent Snow next. I got a feeling a lot of answers are going to come from her.”

Nodding in agreement Storm walked over to assist Angela and Dane. Ramirez felt the soft felt coverings over her chest and when connected to the chair the soft massaging over her breast and nipples soon joined the cacophony of the other devices. Ramirez had to admit Angela was a talented creator for such devices and one day she would pay in kind for now her please in Spanish fell on deaf ears as she lay there twitching and laughing.

Eyes wide open Angela realized something and kicked Dane between the legs causing the cowboy to tip over grabbing his balls. Before Storm could say a word she fell to her knees and started pounding on his chest crying. “Damn it Dane why didn’t you tell me you were part of the Agency!”

“Uh,” was all Storm could say as she watched the two.

Dane sighed coughing lightly with a smirk looking at her. “Why didn’t you tell me you was part of the Agency?”

As she watched the two blush and laugh holding another Storm couldn’t help but hold her arm feeling a little out of place if not envious of her friend. She was one always of her work and always use to being alone and now she had friends, genuine friends, and maybe some one of interest. Leaning on the wall Samantha considered Dane’s words from earlier and hoped Ross was fairing well and giving them hell. Storm wasn’t one for praying nor really religious but she gave a small one for Ross.

Ramirez through the cloud of tears and the ringing laughter of her own voice in her ears smiled not out of her torture but in the hint of something she caught of her enemies. Something maybe she could use in an advantage to get her out of this mess and end the organization that pulled her away from her Villa and ruined her and the people she was trying to protect. Although her and Storm were on different sides she held some empathy of her rival recalling the days of her youth when she believed good actions would bring evil people to justice. But the organization they were to challenge were far worst than anything they have known in truth. And she held one ace up her sleeve and when this was over she’ll see Storm’s eyes open to the truths of her legacy and her organization.

To be continued...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back