• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a Cleveland female lee - use this one

MrSinister22

Hi, I live in the Cleveland area and was looking for a female tickle buddy that prefers to be a lee that lives close by. Pry an hour away at the most.

I cannot host so we'd meet in a neutral location. I am 23 so I'd be looking for someone between the ages of 22-30.

I'm just looking for fun so there won't be any pay. I'll be completely upfront and say that I have no experience with this. This would very much be a learning experience for me and it's okay if you're not very experienced either. I've always been interested in tickling and really want to explore it. I'm not sure if there are better sites to look on so if you have information on that I'd appreciate it too.

Feel free to either respond to this thread or pm me if you're interested.

So I had a problem trying to get on my old account so I made a new one. Please respond to this thread or pm me at this account if you're interested. Thank you.

I really hope you find someone or you find the secret site!
I am in a similar boat, age and situation wise - let me know if it works out for you!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back