• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Netflix comedy....

johncs

Brand new Netflix comedy titled....Bonding. Zoe Levin plays a law student by day and a Dominatrix at night. The beginning of Episode 4 is centered around a tickling session. The actual tickling scene only depicted a wiggling feather however, a few mentions of tickling and kudos to the creator and writing staff for actually writing in a tickle scenario regardless of how playful it appears.

I just checked.. Thank you for the info, that so great to see that from mainstream actors.. It's a shame that the tickling itself is lame, but the context and the dialog.. Very nice.. Thanks ;)

Thank you very much Milagros317, I truly appreciate the link. I found myself agreeing with many, many of the members who commented. A very poor and unsophisticated representation however, given there was nothing more than scant representation in mainstream media before seeing this, some credit has to be given for the thought itself if not the result.

I wish there is more mainstream stuff... We have to check with that Indian actor when his series are coming.

Hahaha the movie Psycho IV "The Beginning" is Mainstream Tickling on steroids.

Some in the community of professional Dommes are upset with the portrayal of their jobs in this show, Bonding:

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/04/dominatrix-calls-out-bonding-netflix-show-problematic-1202128158/

I read the link. While I do understand the argument about the lack of realism and so on... Come on let's be honest, we are talking about fiction here, not a documentary. The way Bruce Willis dispatches the bad guys in Die Hard is not an accurate portrayal of how one is supposed to deal with a hostage situation, but it is damn entertaining. The way emperors Marcus Aurelius and Commodus are depicted in Gladiator is not historically accurate, but the movie is still very good regardless. The Godfather is a terrible account of criminal life, but it is a fascinated piece of drama that even mobsters claim to enjoy for what it is.

I am one of the "tickling/BDSM people" and while I do care how we are portrayed, as long as the film does not try to be a documentary, I do not mind how much they have to bend reality for the sake of good fiction.

One sentence in particular made me cringe, in the link you provided: "Although many fans chimed in with messages of support, not all were convinced that Doyle’s experience gave him the right to tell this particular story." I thought this was a free country??? Of course a writer has the right to tell any particular story if he feels so inspired. I find we are heading towards a slippery slope when people start to give (or take from others) the right to tell a story. Any story can be told and put on film. Any story. That's freedom of creation, duh! :facepalm:

Last edited:
The squeals of indignation over this show are going to last much longer than the show will.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back