• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Temple of the Torture Goddess — postscript (ff/f - feet)

jmills

TMF Regular
Hello all you good people of the TMF

Over the course of several months last year, I posted a multi-part epic called Temple of the Torture Goddess here on the TMF. I was very happy to see it garner some nice comments, and I even heard from a few readers via private message who told me they liked the story.

One of these was ebony92, a loyal reader who seemed to like the character High Priestess Vonda almost as much as I do. He reached out a week or so after I had finally posted the last “chapter,” and said he really wanted to see Vonda endure some serious foot tickling at the hands of Mistress Kyndell and Priestess Parvati. He even offered up a possible scenario…

Some of the scenario didn’t quite fit with the “world” I was trying to create in “Temple of the Torture Goddess” (does that make me sound like a pretentious jackass? If so, I apologize). But about 85% of it worked just fine. Images popped in my head, my imagination kicked in, and the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. It allowed me to bring in a few elements that had been cut from the final draft of “Temple of the Torture Goddess” (yes, it was even longer), and, of course, I LOVE Vonda. So I asked ebony92 to (1) give me a few weeks; and (2) let me do it my way. He graciously agreed…

Took much longer than I anticipated, but here it is, finally.

“Temple of the Torture Goddess” was told in 1st person by a male narrator (anyone interested in a brief framework for my goofy “tickle world” stories can find it in the intro to Part 1 right here). I had to abandon that and go with 3rd person for this little segment. There are references to characters and scenes from “Temple of the Torture Goddess,” but I think the action stands well on its own.

A quick set-up: the male narrator, dosed with a potion that makes him particularly lusty, aggressive, and strong, attacked High Priestess Vonda in her chambers, bound her to her bed, and tickle-ravished her into orgasm before making his escape. This postscript opens the next morning, with Vonda still bound to the bed…

High Priestess Vonda is one of the main characters in TTG, and one of my favorite creations. None other than the mighty Josh Flynn did two images of her, which you can find in Part 8 right here.

Another awesome image of her by the amazing artist Superposer is in Part 10

And finally, the inimitable zetarok did an image of her for Part 16.

Kyndell only makes an appearance in Part 14, but it’s (a) a VERY memorable appearance; and (b) the great Einom did a hot image of her tormenting another woman.

So, consider this like a post-credit scene, or an extra on the DVD. Or something like that.

And of course, thanks to ebony92 for the great idea!

And now…

--------------------------------

Temple of the Torture Goddess — postscript

High Priestess Vonda slowly emerged from the depths of her heavy, orgasm-induced slumber, her senses flickering back to consciousness one-by-one. Though not yet fully awake, she could feel the cords still around her wrists and ankles, her limbs stretched wide on the bed, still in the same position as when the slave-apprentice had attacked her. There was something else, too… when she tried to flex her toes, she found they couldn’t move…

Her eyes opened, her vision cleared. Judging from the light coming through the curtains, it was morning. But far more pressing were two realizations that hit the tall, voluptuous black woman at once. The first was that while she slept, someone had bound her toes with tiny, delicate strings to the heavier cords around her ankles, leaving her toes bent back just slightly, her feet practically immobile. The second was that there was someone else in the room with her…

Her head shot off the bed and she looked around, fearing the slave-apprentice had not yet finished with her. Instead, standing near the bed was a familiar and far more welcome sight; a beautiful woman of medium-height, with dark brown skin and long, lustrous black hair, dressed in the red robes of a priestess.

“Priestess Parvati,” Vonda gasped. “Thank the Goddess…”

“What happened here, High Priestess?” Parvati said, her voice full of concern.

Parvati wasn’t alone; standing next to her in her yellow acolyte’s robes was Kyndell, a tall, almost elegant-looking black woman with short hair.

“The slave-apprentice… Where is he?”

“It seems he’s escaped,” Parvati said. “A guard was found bound and gagged at the docks. Apparently, he ran off with the help of another slave named Raisia. They took a boat… and your two handmaidens.”

“What?! He escaped!? And took Jink and Ruby!?” Vonda tugged on the cords around her wrists. Being bound and vulnerable like this in front of Priestess Parvati didn’t concern Vonda — though the circumstances were extremely unusual, it was hardly the first time…

Despite their devotion to the Goddess Zyriss, the priestesses of the Temple were only human, subject to desires and passions that might lead them astray. When such feelings became too strong and threatened to cloud their judgment, many priestesses — even the High Priestesses — used a confessor, someone chosen from among their number to purge them, through suffering, of their appetites, their lust, their pride.

Such a duty was sacred — those who served as confessor took their obligation VERY seriously. Absolutely no one spoke of it; even the practice itself was never acknowledged.

Priestess Parvati served as confessor to High Priestess Vonda. Vonda trusted her more than anyone at the Temple. They saw eye-to-eye on so many things. Unlike many at the Temple, who thought suffering was best inflicted through harsh torture, Parvati and Vonda believed that suffering could be inflicted just as effectively — and sometimes worse, depending on the victim — through subtle, sensual methods.

So her naked and helpless position didn’t worry Vonda, though she was somewhat puzzled by why her toes were tied. Perhaps the slave-apprentice had done that before fleeing… though that didn’t make much sense…

“Untie me Priestess Parvati,” Vonda said. “I must…”

“Search parties have already been dispatched in pursuit,” Parvati said. “Of course, our first thought was of you, since he was under your care. High Priestess Tanya sent the two of us up here to check on you. We had no idea what we might find; she chose Mistress Kyndell and me for our discretion, but obviously we can be discrete even when it comes to her. Why don’t you tell me what happened here so we can get your story straight.”

“My story? I’m perfectly willing to tell High Priestess Tanya exactly what happened. He attacked me and ravished me…”

“That’s obvious. But how did he manage that? From what I know of him — from what you told me, in fact — that sort of aggression wasn’t in his nature. And even if it was, you’re incredibly strong, and he should have been exhausted from his ordeal. How did he overcome you?”

“I… I don’t know. What I told you about him was true — he was very submissive towards me. And yes, he should have been exhausted. But he was like a maniac. Very strong, too, and fast.” She gave Parvati a very brief summary of the attack, telling her how the slave-apprentice was able to not only subdue Vonda but outmanuver Jink and Ruby when they tried to help their mistress.

“Hmmm… perhaps he was driven temporarily mad with lust?” Parvati said.

“Perhaps. He didn’t seem… in his right mind. But maybe that was it. He was driven mad with lust. Now untie me…”

“But you don’t really think so, do you? You think something else was going on to make him act so aggressively.” Parvati sat next to Vonda on the bed and began to gently stroke the bound woman’s stomach and sides and hips

“Oh… What are you doing?” Vonda gasped.

“I’m soothing you, High Priestess. You’ve gone through a horrendous ordeal.”

“I don’t need soothing. Y-you need to untie me… ummm… stop this!…”

“I’ve always thought, High Priestess, that despite the difference in our status here at the Temple, we were friends. Good friends. I’ve always thought you trusted me. Was I wrong?”

“No, not at all. There’s no one at the Temple I trust more than you, Priestess. You know that.”

Parvati continued to caress Vonda slowly and softly. “Then why won’t you tell me what you’re really thinking. I might be able to help you.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Parvati,” Vonda said. “A slave-apprentice has attacked me and escaped, and abducted my handmaidens! Untie me immediately! We need to…”

“Why did you take such an interest in this slave-apprentice?”

“I’m a High Priestess of Zyriss. What I do is my prerogative.”

“I would never presume otherwise.” Priestess Parvait ran a hand up and down one of Vonda’s strong, supple thighs.

“You’re presuming a lot right now, Priestess.”

Parvati gave her the warm, friendly smile Vonda was so familiar with. “I want to help you, High Priestess. I swear to you that that is my only motivation. I am your friend. But you need to tell me what you’re thinking. I need to hear it from you. Do you understand?”

“… uhnn… okay… untie me and I’ll tell you…”

“Oh, dearest High Priestess Vonda, I don’t think so,” Parvati said, her voice sweet and kind. “If I untie you, we both know what will happen. You’ll reassert your authority in a dozen little, subtle ways. You’ll charm me, and flatter me, and whisper juicy confidences in my ear that I’ll only realize later were just sweet nothings. So no, I won’t untie you just yet. I need you to be more forthcoming, so we’ll do this my way.” Parvati gestured at Kyndell, who moved to the foot of the bed.

“Your way? What does that mean, Priestess Parvati?” Vonda’s eyes flickered toward Kyndell. “You can’t be seriously thinking of doing what I think you’re going to do. Do not make the mistake of presuming on our special relationship…”

Still sliding her hand across Vonda’s belly and waist, Parvati turned towards Kyndell. “It’s very, very rare that High Priestess Vonda finds herself in such a helpless situation as you see her in now,” she said. “But anyone fortunate enough or bold enough to have the High Priestess at their mercy usually focuses their attention on this majestic bosom of hers.” She gave Vonda’s nipple a ticklish little pluck, making the High Priestess stifle a yelp. Paravti continued as she went back to caressing Vonda’s sides and belly. “What they miss, however, is that Vonda suffers just as exquisitely when you play with her feet…”

“No! Parvati you wouldn’t…”

When Kyndell giggled nervously, Parvati went on. “You must not be intimidated by the High Priestess’s size and strength, Kyndell. Yes, she seems quite fearsome. Well, correction, she is quite fearsome, but she has a sensual nature that makes her susceptible to just the right kind of touch.” Parvati fluttered her fingers ticklishly across Vonda’s chin and neck. The High Priestess snorted back laughter, scrunching her face up.

“It’s not her size that makes me unsure, mistress,” Kyndell said. “She’s a High Priestess…”

“I take full responsibility, Kyndell. There will be no repercussions for you. Now, your mistress has given you a command, acolyte. You must obey.”

“Yes, mistress.” Kyndell didn’t hesitate as knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed. She brought her hands up to Vonda’s feet and began to gently stroke the soles with her fingernails, gliding up and down very lightly. Vonda muffled a laugh and bucked, heaving at the cords around her wrists and ankles. “You can’t… mmmphhh… stop this!…”

“That’s it, Kyndell,” Parvati said. “Very good. Slow and soft, that’s the way…”

Despite her best efforts to resist, little giggles and titters escaped Vonda’s lips. “… hee-hee-hee… st-stopp… tee-hee-heeyoo-hoo c—can’tneeeheehee…”

Parvati got off the bed and went to kneel beside Kyndell. She gently nudged her apprentice to the side, taking Vonda’’s right foot for herself while Kyndell took the left. Parvati’s finger tips slowly slid up and down Vonda’s sole before stroking the edge of the foot, then making their way to the tops. It was almost like she was petting the tops of Vonda’s feet, her fingers caressing from Vonda’s ankles to her tied back toes. Kyndell continued to drag her fingernails up and down Vonda’s soles with excruciating slowness and delicacy.

Vonda was openly giggling now. “… hee-hee-hee… d-damn you P-p-parvati… hahaha… y-you’ll be… p-punished for this… heeeheehee…”

“Aww, High Priestess. You really wouldn’t report me to Tanya, would you?” Parvati sounded genuinely hurt. “I thought we were friends.”

“… yoo-hoo-hoo… eehehehehe… presume too-hoohoo… m-much… eeehehehehe…!” But even on the midst of her giggling, Vonda knew what Parvati had said was true — they were friends, and as indignant as Vonda was at this treatment, she wouldn’t report Parvati to High Priestess Tanya.

Parvati continued to caress the top of Vonda’s foot with one hand; the other she brought back to Vonda’s sole, wriggling her fingers slowly and lightly up and down the skin. Kyndell did the same thing, flickering her fingers all over the sole and top of Vonda’s left foot. Vonda let out a shriek, thrashing on the bed. The inability to curl her toes or even wriggle her feet much was maddening.

“… yyeee-heeeeheee… eeeheehehee…!” Just as Vonda’s high-pitched giggles threatened to turn into full-fledged shrieks, Kyndell and Parvati suddenly seemed to change tactics. The light tickling became even lighter still, turning into something more sensual as they started to stroke and caress and gently fondle Vonda’s feet. Tendrils of pleasure crept up the length of Vonda’s firm, shapely legs and spread across her torso. She gave a little cry, a fresh crop of goosebumps springing up across her dark skin.

“…ohh… I also th-thought we were friends, Parvati… ummmm… but I w-wouldn’t expect a f-friend… ohhh… to torment me like th-this…”

“Is this really torment for you? It doesn’t seem like it. Besides, like I told you, I’m not trying to torment you, I’m trying to persuade you.”

“…unnnghhh… b-but I don’t understand… oooo… wh-what you want…”

“I just find it all so strange,” Parvati said. “Why your interest in that slave-apprentice? Why did you call a halt to his sentence and persuade Tanya to give him to you, even over Mistress Foxy’s very strenuous objections? Why do you think he suddenly attacked you?”

“… uuhhhnnn… I th-thought I c-could train h-him more effectively… mmmm…”

Leaving the tender treatment of both Vonda’s feet to Kyndell, Parvati got up and kneeled on the bed again, looking down at Vonda. “Well, maybe I am imagining things,” she said. “Perhaps it’s even simpler than that. Perhaps you simply liked him, and this is nothing more than your appetites getting the better of your good judgment and your responsibilities as a High Priestess of our Order. It’s been known to happen. Not to you, of course, but…” She leaned down a little, her voice pitched low. “… maybe you’ve just been bad.”

Vonda’s eyes went wide and she gasped. “… no… Parvati… no…”

Parvati smiled. “Is that it? Has our big High Priestess been a bad girl?”

Vonda fought to tamp down the feelings that began coursing through her the very moment Parvati had whispered the word “bad,” but her body had other ideas. A warmth spread through her voluptuous frame, her heart quickened and she felt butterflies dance playfully in her belly. Parvati’s admonishments, delivered in a low, almost breathy tone, were one of the most devastating techniques she used when called upon to purge the High Priestess. Hearing Parvati call her a “bad” or “naughty” girl, like Vonda was some lusty serving wench or horny bimbo, did crazy things to Vonda. “Parvati… d-don’t… th-this is not…”

As if responding to some unseen signal from her mistress, Kyndell began lightly scratching Vonda’s feet with her fingernails. But rather than simply rake the bound woman’s soles from heel to toe, Kyndell was excruciatingly precise, scratching the spots where Vonda’s bound toes met the ball of her foot. Vonda snorted back laughter, her full lips twisted into an unwanted grin. “…ah!… P-p-parvati… st-stopp…

“You’ve been naughty, High Priestess.” Parvati, kneeling on the bed, straightened her back and placed her hands on her hips in a mock-stern pose. “Admit you’ve been bad. Admit you’re a bad, bad woman, and let Priestess Parvati help you back on the path to the Goddess Zyriss…”

“… (tee-hee-hee)… y-yoo cc-ant… (eeep)… d-doo-hoo-hoo thisss!…” Once again, Vonda’s attempt to assert her authority proved futile. She spluttered and gasped, little titters slipping out of her lips despite her efforts to hold them back. Her strong, shapely legs twitched, yet her feet were practically immobile; she wanted desperately to curl her toes, to protect the areas Kyndell was tickling so precisely.

“You bad girl…” Parvati said again, and the laughter began to pour out of Vonda.

…nyyaaahaaahaa… hah-hah-hah-haaa!… st-stoppp… hahaha… m-make her stoppp…aahaahaahaa…”

“Oh no High Priestess,” Parvati said. “I’m not going to make her stop. Not until I’m sure all the badness, all the lust has been purged from you, and you can once again devote yourself to the Goddess…”

Vonda suddenly gasped, her eyes popping open wide and her back arching as she felt Kyndell’s tongue travel slowly and steadily up the arch of her foot. “Ohhh… ohh-ho-ho-ho…” It reached the ball of her foot before it quickly lifted up, then touched back down at the base of her arch, flicking up the same path it had flicked up before. Upward licks, over and over again, on the arch of her left foot. Vonda moaned and giggled, tugging at her bonds. Parvati grinned down at her, watching the High Priestess struggle. “… heee-heee-hee… ohhh… st-sthahahapp… ohhh… K-k-kyndell… heeheehee… I d-demand yoo-hoo-hoo… ohhhh…

“Do not stop Kyndell,” Parvati said, her voice kind but firm. “I am your mistress, and I will protect you.” She continued, addressing Vonda. “Threatening my acolyte, High Priestess? You know better than that. But you’ve been such a bad High Priestess that I don’t know what to think anymore.”

… eee-heee-heee… st-stoppp… ooo-hoo-hoo…

“Purging you, returning you to the Goddess, will require our most strenuous efforts.” Parvati got off the bed where she had been kneeling next to Vonda and went to rejoin Kyndell.

“… ahhh… P-p-arvati no!… this isn’t a g-game… heee-heee-heee… cease th-this silliness and release me immediately… “

Giving her acolyte a gentle nudge, Parvati knelt at Vonda’s helpless right foot while Kyndell positioned herself to devote all her attention to the left. But for the moment the tickling had mercifully ceased. Vonda raised her head; blinking her eyes clear, she looked down the length of her massive, curvaceous frame, past her heaving breasts and belly, to see the two women facing her defenseless soles. Though they weren’t touching her, Vonda’s nerves jumped in anticipation.

“… let me go now, Parvati,” she said between heaving breaths. “… I meant it when I said this isn’t a game… you’ve gone t-to far, but I’ll… overlook it if you stop now…”

Smiling sweetly, Parvati blew gently on Vonda’s toes, making the High Priestess suck in her breath. “Oh, I know this isn’t a game High Priestess,” Parvati said, blowing on Vonda’s toes again. “I take it very seriously. How could I not? A High Priestess straying from the path of the Goddess jeopardizes our very Order. I’m sure you’d agree that, above all else, we need to preserve the order from whatever threatens it, even one of our own.” She nuzzled Vonda’s toes.

“… oh!… are you accusing me of something, Priestess Parvati?… (ummm)… if you dare doubt my devotion to the Order… (uhnn)… then charge me before High Priestess Tanya…”

Parvati’s reply took on a more serious tone, though she continued to gently tease Vonda’s toes by nuzzling and blowing softly. “I don’t doubt your ultimate devotion to our Order even one little bit, High Priestess,” she said. “I also believe you had a very good reason for singling out that particular slave-apprentice for special treatment…”

Kyndell had begun to follow her mistress’ lead, blowing on Vonda’s toes, oh-so-gently nuzzling them with her lips and nose. Vonda gave a soft cry. “… no, it was just as you said, Priestess Parvati… it was my lust, my appetites… they made me weak… lead me astray… oh!… st-stop teasing… purge me of these feelings Priestess…”

Parvati sighed. “You’re trying to distract me, High Priestess,” she said. “Your lust may have played some part, but we both know there was much more to it than that. You suspect something, something that threatens our very Order, and you thought the slave-apprentice could somehow prove useful. So what is it? What do you suspect?”

Vonda twisted in her bindings and moaned. “… I t-told you… (ohh)… I th-think Mistress F-foxy dosed the slave-apprentice with… (mmmm)… s-something t-to make him more aggressive…”

“But it goes beyond that, doesn’t it?”

“…oh! … w-wild accusations without p-proof… undermines discipline and order… it s-smacks of t-treason, Priestess Parvati… ”

“But if you suspect something, isn’t it just as dangerous to our Order to keep silent? Perhaps there are others who suspect something too, and need leadership and authority to act, the leadership and authority only a High Priestess can provide.”

Vonda groaned. “What do you want from me, Parvati?”

“Oh, my sweet High Priestess,” Parvati said. “I only want your trust.”

In unison, Parvati and Kyndell began gently tickling the bottoms of Vonda’s feet once more. A bout of giggles overtook Vonda. She threw her head back and surrendered to them, letting them flow freely even while she seethed with frustration inside. Somehow, Parvati knew that Vonda believed Mistress Foxy was plotting something at the Temple, and it seemed Parvati probably even shared Vonda’s suspicions. But why didn’t Parvati realize that Vonda’s “silence,” as she called it, protected her? If Vonda confirmed her suspicions, if she had proof, then would be the time to gather support and enlist allies.

“… eeeheeeheehee… Parvati stop… hehehehe… I c-can’t… heeeheeehee…” Under the gentle teasing tickles of the two women, Vonda was losing the presence of mind to bluff, to distract, to threaten. Ironically, her usually strong will would have helped her endure a more hostile tormentor; it was the mutual fondness and affection that she and Parvati shared that made her so weak. Parvati understood her so well, and was so good at what she did, and Kyndell seemed to share her mistress’s talents for inflicting suffering through sensual, subtle torture. Even as she squealed and giggled on the bed, Vonda tried once more to inject some authority in her demands for the women to stop. “… neee-heee-heee… I c-c-command y-yoo-hooo-hoo… haahaahaaa…”

But instead of stopping, they ramped up their treatment. No longer content with light scratches and finger-flutters across Vonda’s soles, Kyndell and Parvati began tickling more intently, digging in a little more with fingertips and fingernails. Vonda shrieked, pounding her head on the mattress, hair flailing. “… yeeeheeheehee… aahahahaha…! ”

“You’re doing very well, Kyndell,” Parvati said. She held Vonda’s foot with both hands, thumbs drilling into the center of the High Priestess’ arches while her fingers wriggled into the sides. “Listen to her laugh. As I’ve told you, it doesn’t matter how big and strong they are, how intimidating they may be, the slow, soft tease gets to them. Be patient, stay focused, and soon you’ll have them giggling as helplessly as our mighty High Priestess.”

“… nah-haa-haa-haa… eee-heee-hee…”

“Starting slow, teasing a little… it sort of ‘warms them up’,” Parvati continued as she raked all her fingers from heel to toe. “It makes them susceptible to any sort of tickling, almost anywhere on their body. But for our purposes now, we’re going to stay with Vonda’s feet. She still has more to give us.”

“Yes, mistress,” Kyndell said, vibrating the tips of her fingernails into the base of Vonda’s stretched toes.

“Tickle, tickle, High Priestess,” Parvati sang. “Giggle for me, you big, bad girl.”

…nee-hee-hee-hee-hee… Stop it!… eee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee…!”

Vonda heaved against the ropes binding her arms with such force that even above her constant laughter she could have sworn she heard the fabric tearing. But at that moment Kyndell wiggled her fingers in between Vonda’s toes. The High Priestess squealed, the powerful muscles in her arms seemingly turned to jello as her head crashed back on to the bed.

“Does the big, bad High Priestess have ticklish toes?” Parvati cooed. “I know she does. They’re so ticklish, aren’t they? It tickles when I slip my fingers in between them…”

… ooo-hooo-hoo-hoo…!”

… and when I go flik-flik-flik underneath them with my fingernails…”

…yeeeheeeheehee…!”

“…” and when I give the pads a little pinch just like this…”

“… heeeheeeheee!… st-stahpp!… hehehehe!…”

Consumed by the helpless, constant giggling that made her whole body shake, Vonda could barely muster the strength to struggle, surrendering to the sensations of ten fingers dancing and flickering all over her feet. But just as she was about to start really screaming, the intensity of the tickling seemed to dial down a bit. Though her body trembled with after-giggles, she wasn’t laughing as uproariously as just a few moments earlier. Now her feet were being caressed and fondled again, teased gently. Vonda’s enormous chest heaved up and down, her limbs twitched as little tremors shot through them.

Vonda raised her head again, blinking her blurry vision clear to look down at Kyndell and Parvati.

“We’re not done with these feet yet, Kyndell,” Parvati said. “Sometimes, a little respite — just a little one — can be very effective. They think the worst is over, and then they find out that you haven’t even really started…”

Vonda momentarily caught Parvati’s eye, and saw a gleam there that made her cry out. “… no Parvati,” she gasped. “No more! St-stop this now!… don’t you dare! no!… nooo-hooohooohooo… aahahahaha!…”

The two women lowered their faces to Vonda’s soles and began slowly licking the bottoms of her feet up and down. Vonda screamed, exploding into a cacophony of mad giggling, her curvy hips launching off the bed. “… yeee-heeeheeehee… oh gawdess… ahhh… cease this!… yiiihiiihiiii!… ohhhh!…”

Vonda could take a lot of tickling, but the incessant, steady feel of tongues lapping at her utterly helpless soles was really getting to her. Even as she thrashed on the bed, her voluptuous body racked by wave after wave of laughter, Vonda felt a delicious pressure begin to grow in the pit of her stomach.

Parvati and Kyndell began using their mouths in other devastating ways. They kissed her soles and arches, inflicted little love bites on the sides of her feet, the balls of her feet, her heels. Their fingers gently petted and caressed the tops of her feet and her ankles. The voluptuous High Priestess writhed on the bed, her head spinning and her statuesque body on fire. One moment she would moan and gasp, the next she would let out a shriek.

“…okay!…okay!…” Vonda cried out. “… do you want me to beg?… I’m begging… I’m begging you, Parvati… please stop… please!… for the love of the Goddess, please stop licking my feet…!”

Parvati gave a sympathetic sigh as Vonda was again consumed by laughter. “Oh, High Priestess, I don’t want your humiliation. Never that.” She planted little kisses up and down the center of Vonda’s sole. “I want your trust. You’ve given me your trust before; I only ask you do so now. You know I would never betray that trust to anyone, no matter what they did to me.”

“… ohhh-hohoho!… I confess! … I’ve been prideful… hahahaha!… I was possessed by lust… aahahahahaaa!… I l-let my p-passions… haahaahaa!…”

“The Goddess is pleased, I’m sure, at your confession,” Parvati intoned, right before wrapping her soft, wet lips around Vonda’s big toe and sucking.

… YAAA-hahahaha!…”

“Weaknesses reminds us to be humble in service of the Goddess…” She took Vonda’s second toe between her teeth and bit down gently. Kyndell, meanwhile, was sliding her tongue between Vonda’s toes with maddening slowness and precision.

“… no!… NO!… yeeeheeheehee!…

“But the Goddess wants more from you, dear Vonda,” Parvati said between nibbles. “She wants you to unburden yourself of all your secrets…”

“… aahahahaha!… oh! oh-ho-ho!… please Parvati!… no-hoho mooorrreee…!”

Parvati followed Kyndell’s lead. Wet, warm tongues slipped in between Vonda’s toes and licked along the base. Soft lips planted tiny kisses; teeth gently nibbled. Vonda’s inability to curl her toes or press them together was maddening. She bucked her hips, thrashed from side to side, shrieked and tossed her jet black hair. Her fists clenched in the ropes and tears rolled down her cheeks. “… naaa-haaahaaaa!… YAAAHAHAHAHA!…”

Though Vonda’s writhing and hysteria had reached frenzied heights, Parvati and Kyndell remained composed, unhurriedly devouring the helpless feet in front of them as if they were enjoying a leisurely meal. With each flick of their slippery tongues, each nibble and kiss, Vonda felt her arousal grow. The voluptuous High Priestess had never denied her sensual nature; she might curse it at times, but she accepted it as something the Goddess had given her to teach her humility. Now, as Parvati and Kyndell inflicted sweet, tortuous pleasure on her sensitive feet, she had reached the point where couldn’t have fought the lustful feelings taking her over even if she had wanted to. Her nipples, bobbling on top of her quaking breasts, were so swollen they practically throbbed. Hot desire possessed her luscious body, the need for relief swelling beyond her control.

“… YEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!… OHGAWDESS!… OHGAWDESS!…" Vonda shrieked, her back arching in a taut bow, enormous breasts thrusting upwards. “… MURRSEEE!… AAAHAHAHA!… PUHLLEEEEHEEEHEEEHEEZZZ!…”

Parvati was suddenly kneeling beside her on the bed, though in the throes of her lust-inflamed hysteria Vonda was only dimly aware of it. All that existed for the High Priestess was an unbearable desire for relief. Kyndell continued to suckle her toes, while the fingers of her free hand tickled the arch of the foot Parvati had abandoned.

“…puh-lee-hee-heeezz!…” Vonda cried. “… end my s-suffering!… waahahaha!… f-finish mee-heee-hee!…”

“And if I grant you mercy in the name of the Goddess, if I end your suffering, will you place your trust in me?” Parvati said.

Frantic with need, Vonda was a babbling mess. “… aahahaha!… yes!… yes!… I’ll tell!… aaa-haaa-haa-haa!… Foxy is… I th-thinkF-foxy… hahaha!…” An incoherent torrent of words gushed from Vonda’s mouth as she tried to give voice to her thoughts and suspicions in the midst of all-consuming hysteria.

Parvati muffled her with a firm kiss on the lips. “Hush, my dear High Priestess,” she said with a kind smile. “You are much too far gone to talk now. Later, we will talk. But the Goddess is pleased. In her name, I will grant you her mercy.” She slipped her hand in between Vonda’s round, firm thighs.

With a desperate wail, Vonda’s hips rose to meet her. Kyndell continued licking and tickling her feet while Parvati touched her. “…Ohh!… OHHHH!…” Her body bowed and trembling all over, Vonda emitted a series of high-pitched cries as the sensation welled up inside her, building and building… until it finally burst.

Vonda came to some time later, curled up naked on the bed, her limbs and toes mercifully free of their bindings. She groaned as she felt a cool hand stroke her cheek, fingers running though her hair. She blinked open her eyes to find Parvati sitting beside her. She pressed a cup to Vonda’s lips, helping her take a long drink of synimon tea. As Vonda felt the tea’s restorative properties begin to have their effect, she gave another little moan and a stretch. Parvati continued to run a hand through Vonda’s hair. “Feeling more clear-headed, High Priestess?” she said.

Though still somewhat worn out, Vonda felt very good indeed. “Umm… where’s Kyndell?”

“I sent her out, for her own good, and the good of the Order,” Parvati said. “I trust her completely, but I feel that what we have to discuss is not for her ears.”

“You’re right,” Vonda said. “When I tell you what I have to say, you’ll understand my reluctance. Even just speaking it out loud is dangerous.”

“As I told you, Vonda, you can trust me.”

“It was never a matter of not trusting you, Parvati. It was a matter of protecting you.”

“But if something threatens our Order, isn’t that just as dangerous?”

“I suspect Mistress Foxy is up to something. She has always followed a very strict approach to worshipping the Goddess, but I believe she has grown increasingly frustrated with our leadership. She gave the slave-apprentice the Nectar of Rhianna before his punishment with your acolytes without obtaining permission from High Priestess Tanya, and then told them about it. In other words, she knew the High Priestess would either overlook her infraction, or at least that she could talk her way out of it afterwards. And I’m almost certain she gave the slave-apprentice extract of the foora berry before he was brought to my chambers. That’s the only way I can explain the level of aggression and strength I saw in him. It wasn’t part of his nature, at least not with me. But Foxy did that knowing it would cause him to attack me. She could not have known he would escape, of course, but whatever the outcome, an attack on a High Priestess bolsters her case that the Temple has grown slack and soft.”

“The foora berry extract would certainly explain his aggressive behavior,” Parvati said. “But if you’ll allow me to play devil’s advocate, High Priestess, it doesn’t seem a lot to go on. Mistress Foxy’s devotion to the Goddess is unquestioned within our Order. Would she really be that bold?”

“And that’s why I was reluctant to say anything. I have just small things, little things here and there that may not add up to anything. Yet you seemed to have guessed what I was thinking anyway.”

“Because I share your suspicions, High Priestess. Like you, I have only small things — an increasing brazenness on Foxy’s part; rumors I have heard of her relationship with Baroness Ortazy… Nothing much. I needed to know that you had those thoughts, too.”

“Did you need to torture it out of me?”

Parvati gave Vonda a long, deep kiss, stroking her cheek and neck as the kiss went on and on. “You would not have told me otherwise, Vonda,” Parvati said eventually. “You admitted so yourself. It is a privelege and an honor to be your ‘confessor’ here at the Temple. I consider it a sacred duty, something I do for your own good, and the good of the Order of Zyriss. Confessing frees you to follow the path of the Goddess. Since telling me of your suspicions, since sharing this secret, don’t you feel unburdened?”

“Of course, Parvati…”

“How does the slave-apprentice fit into all this?”

“I wanted to ‘bind’ him to me, to make him totally devoted to me. He was almost there anyway. Once I had got that, I would return him to Mistress Foxy. He would continue his training with her, but he would be my spy, letting me know who she talks to, what she does… and perhaps other things.”

“But you said you liked him,” Parvati said. “Could you really have given him back to Mistress Foxy knowing her harsh methods?”

“True,” Vonda said. “That would have been difficult for me. But the needs of the Order come before my own desires. Besides, he would have been amply rewarded.”

“So, how do we proceed?” Parvati said. Both women knew that, without real proof, they couldn’t outright accuse Mistress Foxy of what amounted to treason. They also didn’t know who else might be involved —there were some in the Temple who went topless like Foxy did to signify their adherence to the strict teachings of the Goddess, and she probably had other supporters. “We can’t just start rounding up all the topless women and putting them to the question,” Parvati said. “If Foxy is up to something, that would warn her.”

“Worse than that — it could undermine discipline at the Temple,” Vonda added. “It could lead to a full insurrection. And, I’m sure, throughout the Temple’s dominion, there are those who would love to see the leadership at the Temple divided and weakened.”

“Agreed,” Parvati said. “So, we keep our eyes and ears open. We tell no one. I have my ways of gathering information here at the Temple, as you do, too. We’ll use those methods as… discreetly as possible. But please, Vonda… trust me. I am on your side. Among the High Priestesses here, it is you I am loyal to. Not Tanya. Not Sheena. If Foxy is up to something, if she is actually seeking to overthrow our leadership, it is those who believe as we do who will suffer first. We must stick together.”

“Yes, Parvati… yes…”

The two women kissed again, and then Parvati said: “One last thing — before we talk to Tanya, we need to get your story straight.”

“You said that before. What do you mean?”

“It might undermine your authority if word got out that the mighty High Priestess Vonda had been overwhelmed and ravished by a slave-apprentice.

“I’ve considered that,” Vonda said. “If word gets out… well, let it. I’ll make an example of any silly wench who dares open insolence towards me. Besides, if word got out, as you say, it might embolden Foxy or one of her allies to do something foolish.”

“I had not thought of that, but you’re right, High Priestess.” Parvati stood up. “Now, get yourself cleaned up and get dressed. We shouldn’t keep High Priestess Tanya waiting much longer.”

A few days later, Vonda strode down one of the main hallways in the Temple of Zyriss, her scarlet High Priestess’ robe shimmering around her. She was in a bright humor, just having received word that one of the search parties sent out to pursue the escaped slave-apprentices had recovered her precious handmaidens, Jinx and Ruby. They’d be returned to her in a day or so, and though there was no sign of the run-away slaves yet, Vonda was confident they’d be found. She had given express orders that she was to be informed immediately upon their return to the Temple. Mistress Foxy was leading one of the pursuit parties; it might complicate things if she was the one who found them first, but Vonda had made sure that the entire Temple — from High Priestesses Tanya and Sheena to the last guard — was aware that she, Vonda, claimed the one who had attacked her as her own.

As she rounded a corner to one of the side corridors, a woman dressed in the yellow robes of an acolyte stepped out of an archway. “Mistress,” she said.

“Camille,” Vonda replied.

The acolyte had wavy ash-blonde hair and stood about mid-height, with a dusting of freckles on her round face. Underneath her yellow robes were the outlines of a sturdy but curvaceous body, with especially generous hips and thighs.

“I’m glad to see you’ve recovered from your ordeal,” Vonda continued, her voice kind and concerned. “I’m sorry I didn’t seek you out earlier. Please don’t think I’ve forgotten about you.”

“I would never think that, mistress.”

“I can’t begin to tell you how much I appreciate what you’ve gone through for me,” Vonda said. “I promise you, Camille, that your service and loyalty will be rewarded.”

“Being a loyal servant of the Goddess is its own reward, mistress.”

“True. The Goddess is pleased, Camille. As am I.”

“Thank you, mistress. But I sought you out for another purpose.”

“Yes?”

“I thought you’d be interested to know that Priestess Parvati is just beginning her bath, mistress,” Camille said. “She’s alone for the moment. I thought if there were something you wanted to… discuss with my mistress in private, now would be the ideal time.”

For the briefest instant, Vonda caught an amused gleam in Camille’s eye. It was gone in a flash. “Why, how thoughtful of you, Camille,” Vonda said. “It just so happens there are some matters I would like to go over with your mistress one-on-one. Thank you so much for letting me know.”

“Of course, High Priestess Vonda,” Camille answered. With a nod, Camille turned to go. Vonda stopped her. “Oh, and Camille?”

“Yes, High Priestess?”

“Please come see me later. I feel I’ve… neglected to you long enough.”

“As you please, High Priestess.”

As Vonda sauntered down the corridor, headed to Priestess Parvati’s chambers, she thought about how Parvati had been right about so many things. Their incident together, though it had violated many of the rules of the Temple of Zyriss, had cleared Vonda’s mind, and sharing her fears about Mistress Foxy with Parvati seemed to have freed Vonda to actually focus on the possible problem. It was good to know she was not alone in her suspicions…

So all-in-all, Priestess Parvati’s methods, though unorthodox, had produced positive results. She would let Parvati know that when she saw her in a few minutes…

She would also let Parvati know, in actions more than words, that you couldn’t just tickle torture a High Priestess of the Temple of Zyriss and get away with it…

Thank you for posting it!
I especially like foot lickle-tickling :)
And great to see Vonda get tag teamed by 2 women :)

I love this series. I was always hoping Roxy would get it.

There are many good stories on this forum, but this one stood above. I read this as much for the plot and writing as anything else. You are super gifted!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back