• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opinions: Method of Restraint in Tickling

arcstudent

TMF Expert
Ticklers: do you prefer your lee be fully and tightly restrained by bondage, restrained manually by you, or a hybrid of the two?

Ticklees: do you prefer to be fully and tightly restrained by bondage, held down by your tickler, or a hybrid of the two?

Personally, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I want my Lee to be tied tight and unable to move so I can focus all of my attention and strength on the tickling itself. Other times, I get a kick out of locking my arm around her ankle, holding her toes back, and giving her oiled soles a nice scrubbing.

What say all of you?

I love being tied up and seeing others tied up, so I'd usually prefer bondage unless I had at least two reasonably strong ticklers, even then I'd probably have my hands tied and maybe even my ankles.

For me, only the hands tied up , lee on her back, in a bed, i sit on her/lay on her, when i tickle.., so she can bounce with me, on her

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T550 met Tapatalk

I like my 'lees tied tightly so I can tease them and concentrate on their most ticklish spots! I like building up the anticipation! :p

I prefer to be tightly restrained by bondage with barely being able to move.

As a lee, that’s a tough question. Being completely unable to move can be awesome in knowing that you are 100% helpless. That’s sexy in and of itself. Though, some of the best sessions I’ve had with my husband were completely or partially unrestrained but with SERIOUS threats if I try to block him/move etc. I’d say full bondage wins out by the slightest margin.

If the lee wants or needs to be restrained I like them to be able to move around
But I really love it when the lee can be tickled without the need. Something incredibly hot about them just letting it happen and enjoying it

As a foot tickler...ankles restrained firmly but comfortably in WELL-BUILT, sturdy, foot stocks. No chance for escape, no defense against the tickling madness occurring on the other side of thick, solid, strong wood. No mercy for ticklish feet!

for a lee the electric shiver that goes thru my body when i have been restrained and all my most ticklish spots are exposed and defenseless is both terrifying and exciting in such a special way.

There is tickling and tickling. Depending on the intensity, nobody may need any restraints at all or some soft variation may make sense for the commodity of the process (for both ler and lee perhaps). At any rate, personally, I do not have any kind of "thing" for the restraints as such.

If anything, restraining the 'lee means a safer session. Lots of things can happen during the thrashing and struggle to keep up with the writhing 'lee: you can get kicked in the balls, fall over, involuntarily apply too much pressure to a sensitive area, etc...

A well restrained 'lee makes for a safer session. I do like a tickle fight, which I indulge in quite often, but I like me or my wife not to get hurt :D

As a Ler and mostly a foot tickler, I like my Lee to be tied up tightly... As well I love the anticipation and focusing on the tickling.
Last week I was able to tied up my gf, ankles and toes together, and she told me afterwards this was super intense and hot. I'm lucky cuz my lee is open minded, so I guess that's the important thing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back