• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The word "tickling" in foreign languages.

Ticklishcowboy

3rd Level Orange Feather
When I search for tickling clips I search in several languages. I find a lot of great clips that way. Does anyone else ever do that?

Yes! Which searches have you had the most luck with? Links please! :)

I am Danish and I often search on the Danish word for tickling, kilderi.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

Cosquillas-Spanish
Cocegas-Portuguese
Solletico-Italian
Kusuguri- Japanese
Kitzeln- German
Chatouille-French

That’s all I know lol

That's pretty good. I do a Google search of the translation I'm looking for, and copy and paste it.

Let me mention French again:

You'll get better search results if you type:

a) torture chatouilles
b) fille chatouilleuse
c) chatouilles pieds
d) attachée chatouillée

Here is a little explanation, for those into languages:

chatouille(s) (noun, feminine): tickle(s)
chatouiller (verb): to tickle
chatouilleux (if the subject is male) / chatouilleuse (female): ticklish
Examples:
"Ça chatouille": "It tickles"
"J'adore chatouiller les filles/les garçons": "I love tickling girls/boys"

In Chinese:

For those who just want to search clips, just copy-paste the following characters into your search box, without the numbers:
1) 挠痒痒
2)挠脚心
3)挠痒痒 美女
4)痒痒刑罚

Meaning:
1) tickle
2) tickle feet
3) tickle beautiful woman
4) tickle torture (lit: punishment)

For those of you who want to know more about this fascinating language (or even date a cute, ticklish Chinese girl), please read below :

痒痒 (noun), pronounced "yáng yang": tickle
For tickling as a verb, the Chinese use "scratch" instead: 挠 (v), pronounced "náo"
So in Chinese, to say "to tickle", you are saying literally "to scratch tickles", the object here being the result of the verb "I am scratching (and it's causing) a ticklish sensation": 挠痒痒 (náo yáng yang)。

If you wanna say you're ticklish, you need to say that you are "afraid of tickles" 怕痒痒 pà yáng yang. Add 我wǒ in front of it to say "I am ticklish" or 你nǐ to say "you are ticklish".

Incidentally, the Chinese have a very cute way of calling the soles of the feet. Foot (or feet, cause there is no singular/plural in Chinese; all characters are invariable) is called 脚, jiǎo. You can say "under the foot" 脚下 (jiǎoxià), but "soles" are actually 脚心 jiǎoxīn, which means "the heart of the foot"; I love this term :D

In Arabic, I know from dating an Algerian girl back in the day that it's pronounced "guarguer". "guar" as in "guard" without the "d" and guer as in "get" with the "r" of "sister" replacing the "t"; I hope it's clear :p

In Spanish it's called "cosquillas", with "foot tickling" being "cosquillas en los pes"

In German, it's "kitzeln" as a verb, and "tickle torture" is Kitzelfolter, if I am not mistaken.

I am afraid that's all I know~

Thanks for the detailed information. A lot of good clips are coming up in Chinese.

Ehy hello Ticklishcowboy! I'm pretty sure I've started a similar discussion, on this forum, and on www.tickletheater.com, more then 10 years ago! ;) Nice to see you've had the same idea as mine! :)

Hello there! I probably read it. I've been hanging out here about15 years.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back