• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Really? A Dating Site for People Who Like Tickling?

From the design of the site I would recommend not signing up or entering any data, it looks pretty much like the millions of such dating scam sites.

I don't believe it's legit. In reality very few people are into tickling, unfortunately.

Not really I think just alot of ppl are lowkey about it or just not as open

To be kinda fair, it's shit you could get away with normally and seen as humorous to anyone, especially if you're kinky about it. It's where you get serious about it to the point you're getting depressed about not finding the one or whatever shit that it ruins the moment.

Just find someone who likes affection, shouldn't be hard. Because spoiler alert, all that tickling will lead to some tickling of it's own, and by that time you won't have to worry about what fetish you have.

I don't believe it's legit. In reality very few people are into tickling, unfortunately.

You have to think of it in terms of any other appetite. Lots of people like what we like, just not at the same level of ferocious intensity.

As the main course? Not many.
As an appetizer, a side dish or dessert? A shitload of them.
As an anytime snack? Definitely.

Really sucks there is a legit site for meeting ppl also into tickling besides here... I had fetlife about two years ago (was actually good then) then deleted it recently got the app again and they wanna charge you monthly to do anything ridiculous

I know of two past attempts to build a dating site for us - tickling fetishists and enthusiasts.

One was done by yours truly in 1999, another, so I have learnt retroactively recently, was done in 2005(?).

Both, in their time, were named "TickleMatch". Mine was active for several months, the other - so it said, not much longer.

I can tell you the statistics at the time in my site as I remember it, was that there were about 1000 people who signed up;
about 40 were women looking to meet men, about 920 men looking to meet women; about 40 men looking to meet other men; about 20 women looking to meet other women.

Given there is a known problem of fake accounts, posing as women while not in fact being women, the gender imbalance may be even worse than it appeared.

I did receive one message from a woman at the time, though, thanking me, for she "has met an amazing man".

When debating concepts for an app for us, the option of a dating app was the obvious, first thing that came to mind.

It was discarded quite quickly, however, knowing that until we get the gender imbalance sorted out - it is simply useless. Moreover, the concept chosen eventually is such that is more suitable for people to share the word about it - so word of it can spread organically. The assumption was that word of dating sites does not tend to be shared, as the use of a dating site is a private, rather than a social act. And without organic growth, such a project has no real chance of succeeding.

I know of two past attempts to build a dating site for us - tickling fetishists and enthusiasts.

One was done by yours truly in 1999, another, so I have learnt retroactively recently, was done in 2005(?).

Both, in their time, were named "TickleMatch". Mine was active for several months, the other - so it said, not much longer.

I can tell you the statistics at the time in my site as I remember it, was that there were about 1000 people who signed up;
about 40 were women looking to meet men, about 920 men looking to meet women; about 40 men looking to meet other men; about 20 women looking to meet other women.

Given there is a known problem of fake accounts, posing as women while not in fact being women, the gender imbalance may be even worse than it appeared.

I did receive one message from a woman at the time, though, thanking me, for she "has met an amazing man".

When debating concepts for an app for us, the option of a dating app was the obvious, first thing that came to mind.

It was discarded quite quickly, however, knowing that until we get the gender imbalance sorted out - it is simply useless. Moreover, the concept chosen eventually is such that is more suitable for people to share the word about it - so word of it can spread organically. The assumption was that word of dating sites does not tend to be shared, as the use of a dating site is a private, rather than a social act. And without organic growth, such a project has no real chance of succeeding.

Fascinating hard data, thanks. I've heard it said that it's pretty much an even split between men and women on the TMF, but I never believed that.

Hey, I see you're not a "TMF Novice"....you are a "Tickle Activism Expert"??? I never heard of that! Are we able to name our own titles now? That's great!

PS: I don't know that anyone ever needed a dating site for tickling.....couples have gotten together right here on the TMF! Marriages have occurred, some have gotten together to play.....etc

Fascinating hard data, thanks. I've heard it said that it's pretty much an even split between men and women on the TMF, but I never believed that.

Hey, I see you're not a "TMF Novice"....you are a "Tickle Activism Expert"??? I never heard of that! Are we able to name our own titles now? That's great!

PS: I don't know that anyone ever needed a dating site for tickling.....couples have gotten together right here on the TMF! Marriages have occurred, some have gotten together to play.....etc

It’s helps lol... not so much for dating more so for sessions where you could actually see what the person looks like up front ...so I wouldn’t say no body ever needed it when that’s why this thread exists because ppl would use it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back