• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

John Oliver segment on the treatment of WWE Wrestlers

Some people counter that the Wrestlers knew what kind of hell they where in for when they signed the contract but I respond by saying do you think treating your employees like that should even be legal? It's mortally and ethically disgusting and vile the way Vince treats his wrestlers (he's basically using them till they break down and hoping they'll die well before they collect their pensions).

It never ceases to amaze me how on the one hand warriors are considered the ultimate male ideal in a society, and on the other hand they are used and thrown away (probably) without exception. This goes beyond the WWE and the unfair contracts drawn between two obviously unequal parties (like any contract between any individual and a multi-million dollar company).

I cannot but think of war veterans coming back emotionally scarred – to be forgotten and poor. Or of my late father, who was injured in combat and was left disabled – and once said: “All those young, motivated enlistees – should spend an afternoon at the ‘rehabilitation section’ of the ministry of defense – to see what is waiting for them if they get wounded”.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back