• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of my tickling experiences with an ex girlfriend. My favourite one.

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Hi All,

It has took me a while to write this experience. Not really sure why, but this is the first of many experiences i would like to share as its my favourite.

My Ex Girlfriend was 20 at the time, she was a small athletic girl, roughly 5ft 1 with long brown hair and olive coloured skin.

I had recently transferred sites at work and as soon as i arrived, i noticed her. I let the next couple of weeks pass as i got to know everyone then eventually i decided that i wanted to get to know her a little better. I invited my team of 8 people round to my house for a few drinks and a BBQ as it was the summer and a Friday. She turned up with a few others wearing a white tank top, very, very short shorts and flip flops. Straight away i noticed her feet. They were a size 4 and extremely pretty and well taken care of. I spent the next few hours trying to get as many glances of them as possible and made it my aim to find out if they were ticklish.

As we were talking in the garden, she slipped off her flip flops and rested her feet on a little table in front of me. This was my chance but i had to find a way to do it without causing a scene. I went to get her a drink and as i placed it down on the table, i ran my fingers quickly up one of her soles. She jerked with a little scream, knocking the table and drinks over. I apologise to her and said "I didnt realise that you were so ticklish, but serves you right for putting your feet on the furniture". With a little grin she said "My feet are one of my worst places but i enjoy having slow light tickles on them". That was it, not only was this girl attractive and was ticklish but she enjoyed some tickling. Unfortunately for me, her boyfriend picked her up that evening.

Over the next few weeks, we got on really well, went out for the occasional drink and talked. She told me that she was splitting up with her boyfriend as they were growing apart. This was my chance. We shared a few nights together socially after the break up but one night, I invited my team over again to my house with the aim of finding out where else she was ticklish. As the night went on and people started to leave, she stayed behind having a good time. I offered her the spare bedroom and a lift back in the morning which luckily she agreed to. We sat on the sofa watching TV and she took her boots off to reveal her socked feet. She paced them next to me and after a while she put one foot on my lap as she stretched out but did not retract it. I put my hand on her foot and lightly traced over the top of it. There was a couple of twitches but she was definitely enjoying it. I took her other foot and put them both on my knees as i was trying to hide my bulge. Slowly took off her socks and started tracing slowly on her soles with one finger, she let out a small groan. I started lightly tickling with all of my fingers and got more twitches from both feet. As i tickled under her toes, she kicked. "Sorry, but my toes are my worst part". "Its OK, i didn't realise how ticklish they were, considering you were enjoying it so much" i said. She smiled at me and said "it seems like you were enjoying it too" as she looked down at my bulge. I instantly went red but she then leaned in and kissed me.

That was it, i was in. We quickly went upstairs to finish the night off.

A few days later, we became an item. As she was staying over one night, we were lying in bed and she was on her phone, turned away from me. I quickly ran my fingers down her side and she jerked up. "light tickles only there" she said with a grin. I spent the next 10 minutes of so lightly tickling her stomach and sides to a lot of small groans. Her body was covered in goosebumps. I made my move and cuddled up to her so that her right arm was under me and continued the slow tickling. I slip my hand underneath her head and grabbed hold of her left wrist, pulling it above her head. "Dont you dare" she said. But too late! I tickled her sides and stomach with my right hand. She was thrashing around but couldnt break free. After a few minutes, i let her go. She straight away jump on me and tried to tickle my stomach but i grabbed hold of her arms quickly. "im too strong for you, im afraid" i said. She struggled but gave up quickly as she got off, i realised that her pants were wet. She seemed to enjoy it a lot more than i thought. We had sex and left it there for the night.

The next weekend, she asked if i could stay at hers as she was at her parents but they had gone away for the weekend. I agreed. As the night went on, we moved to the bedroom. She asked me "have you ever been tied up before?". "No" i replied, not to seem to eager. "Do you fancy it" she said. Straight away I said yes. She opened one of her draws and pulled out a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs. She took my top off, put the blindfold on me and puched my to the bed. She handcuffed my wrists the the bed frame above my head. As she leaned over, she said "you're not to strong for me now". Before i could reply she ran her fingers down my side, instantly i twitched. That was it, she climbed on me and spent the next few minutes running her fingers up and down my sides. She had long finger nails which made it 10 times worse. Eventually she stopped. "Let's find out where else you are ticklish". She ran her hands over my stomach which is not ticklish and quickly moved down. She undid my jeans and pulled them off the reveal my boxer shorts, "looks like you enjoy being tickled too" She said as she noticed my erection. She ran her finger over my thighs, causing me to jolt and wimper a little but ran straight down to my feet. She tickled my socked foot and straight away I kicked. She quickly jumped off the bed. "are you OK" i said as i thought i kicked her, but no reply. She came back with a dressing gown cord and pushed my legs together, tying them at the ankles. Without warning she attacked my feet again. I thrashed around laughing. After a while she stopped, i thought that was it but instead she took my socks off. "Please dont" i said as i had never been tickled for this long before and didnt know what would happen. But she did not listen, she attacked every part of my feet with her long nails for what felt like hours. I was breathless. She stopped and turned around, slowly pulling my boxers down to my tied ankles to reveal my hard penis. She ran her fingers up my legs, again i jolted as she went over my thighs. She grabbed my penis and instantly took her hand back off. "not yet" she said as she went between tickling my thighs and tickling my sides. I thought i was about to pass out. Eventually she stopped, got undressed and climbed on me. Lets just say, i didnt last very long.
She undid the handcuffs and untied my ankles.

The next night, I had my payback opportunity. We were going up to bed. "You're turn" i said. "i'm just too tired tonight" she replied. I turned her around and kissed her. "Do you not think i was tired last night after what you did to me". She blushed and bit her lip. I asked her to get undressed and i put the blindfold on. I lay her on the bed and went to get the handcuffs. I noticed her vibrator in the same draw. I handcuffed her wrists above her to the head board and using the dressing gown cords, tied each ankle to the footboard. I went straight in attacking her side and stomach. Laughter and swearing filled the room, after a few minutes i stopped and went to the bottom of the bed. Her toes curled. I grabbed her big toe, pulling it back and tickled her sole, paying special attention to under her toes. After 5 minutes or so i stopped. I went to her make up table and grabbed a bottle of coconut oil. I spread it over her feet and went back to them. This time using a hair brush. She went mental. I tickled her for another few minutes before i turned in the vibrator. She smiled and i pressed it against her vagina. After a few moans, i turned it off. "not yet" i said and went back to her feet. As i stopped, she whimpered "please" to me. I thoght that is her done for the night. I applied the vibrator again as well as using my free hand to keep tickling every now and again. She groaned loudly. As i stopped she said "that was amazing". "We're not done yet" i joked and quickly gave her foot another tickle, she was more ticklish now after the orgasm. I stopped quickly as i could tell she was struggling and untied her.

As she sat up, still red faced. She looked at me and said "you've done this before, havent you". I blushed. She quickly Said "dont worry, it was the best orgasm i have had". "We can do this again every now and again".

That was the first few experiences with this girl. Unfortunately, the relationship only lasted a few more months due to her starting a new job as it became stressful at work and i was quickly moved to another site at the other end of the country. We tried long distance but it did not work.

I still have 2 more tickling stories with this girl and my first time tickling my current girlfriend, although this girl does not know how much i like tickling, yet!

Will share in due course.

Thanks for reading.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing those experiences with her. Do post more of them when you have the time. :D

Very nice story. Thank you so much for sharing and very much looking forward to hearing more stories.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back