• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

being tickled by a guy

Rockracer2023

So I just wanted to put this out there. If anyone has ever experienced this, has anyone been tickled by a guy. If so, what was going through your mind and how did you react?

It wasn't bad, I liked that he really got into it. I was actually worried that I wasn't going to have that dramatic of a reaction, but I was definitely laughing silly after a minute.

Depending on the personality of the guy(s), I find sometimes there's an extra dimension of roughhousing dominance mixed into it -- their ruthless success at reducing me to shrieking giggles carries some different implications of social humiliation -- like through this public display of triumph they've proven their status as alpha male to the rest of the pack. Also, they're sometimes stronger than women (and than me), so rendering me helpless is even easier than usual.

One of the first times I was ganged up on by a couple guys I'd hoped that it might not tickle as much -- that either they'd be bad at it, or the absence of a heterosexual thrill would render me less susceptible somehow. No such luck -- I was every bit as ticklish as usual and they got me good.

I was really nervous at first, because I’m heterosexual and he wasn’t. He was really enjoying it, and that made me enjoy it too. It was much different than being tickled by a woman because he was stronger than any women who had tickled me in the past. It made for a difference experience.

I am someone who has not experienced it yet, however is extremely curious about it, despite being a straight male. I am not sure what it is that gets me into it, might be that thrill and nervousness of not knowing how I would react. A lot of people on here have told me it almost amplifies the ticklishness due to the awkwardness of the situation.

My romantic feelings have always been towards women, but I'd rather be tickled by a man. I've only been tickled by a man and I enjoyed it, it's intense when you're ticklish but if being dominated is your thing and you find a trustworthy man, you'll have fun.

As a guy, I have and it was very awkward for me. Since it is a fetish of mine and I'm heterosexual, it messed with my mind a little bit. Once it was done by my mom's boyfriend and my uncle and that just felt creepy. Another time it was done by a classmate, which I must admit he was trying to demonstrate to a girl how to properly tickle me and hit the right spot on my ribs and he had it down pat. I didn't achieve an erection from it like I did when girls would tickle me, but he knew how to do it and do it well. I often wondered if he had sisters that gang tickled him and that's how he gained his experience.

I've tickled men all my life. There are many more men of all orientations who are into m/m tickling than most people would figure. It's just that men don't have an easy time asking their buddies to tickle them without seeming weird.

I was interviewed about this and much more in my experiences with m/m tickling on this podcast:
http://interestingsex.libsyn.com/lew-tickle-fetishfoot-fetish

Depending on the personality of the guy(s), I find sometimes there's an extra dimension of roughhousing dominance mixed into it -- their ruthless success at reducing me to shrieking giggles carries some different implications of social humiliation -- like through this public display of triumph they've proven their status as alpha male to the rest of the pack. Also, they're sometimes stronger than women (and than me), so rendering me helpless is even easier than usual.

This is a good way of putting the experience. A number of straight-identified men have approached me with a desire to be "submissive" with tickling, emphasizing the power dynamic.

It was fun. Guys are good at holding you down and finding your weak spots.

Also, to straight men who are curious about being tickled by a guy or vice versa, you should try it. A lot of people seem to not care what gender they're being tickled by as long as it's a good session.

Straight guy here. There is something super magical about being tied up and exposed to a ruthless guy tickler, especially if he focuses on my feet. It's incredibly intense and I highly recommend it to anybody who is curious.

Hell no !
Being tickled by a guy is something I will never do, besides IMO women are better ticklers in general

Straight guy here, and it's something I've always wanted to try. I think it's the fact I wouldn't be attracted to my tickler that adds another layer to it, like I'd be purely focused on the fact I'm being tickle tortured, instead of also having the thought of an attractive woman doing it to me.

Very hot humiliation fantasy of mine to be tied up naked and tickled begging to submit to my tickler in front of my wife.

It wont happen but if it i would warn him that the next time he touched me I would knock him out. Ladies only period.

It wont happen but if it i would warn him that the next time he touched me I would knock him out. Ladies only period.

Same here
Once there was a guy on instagram who literally treating me he would tie me down and tickle me LOL

Like in my stories, the majority of guys tickled by me and on their feet being straight as not feeling threatened or compromised and awkward tickling might lead to other play involved in as boundaries respected and they soon knowing my fixation being their feet and submittin their feet to me though have to say many more seem to prefer engaging in the fantasy of it as opposed to it's being a reality! My last experience being 4 years ago but that's life!

I have a few gay guys I chat with about tickling me. It gets hot,I get turned on and,at least,start dripping. We chat on Skype. I show and feather my feet while they get turned on. Had 3 offers but no shows. Even have a 24yr old who wants to drive me crazy. Want to feel it so badly. Like chatting with guys on Skype about m/m tickling. oldermleeinco1 on Skype.

I'm not an m/m guy myself but I *have* been tickled my men throughout my life. A quick poke here or there.

Once though I friend was goofing and started running his hands on my knee as if he was hitting on me (he was not) and his had these really rough hands and he was just lightly skimming the surface of my knee and thigh (I had shorts on) and it took EVERYTHING to not bust out laughing (we were with a group in a public place). And he wasn't even TRYING to tickle me! That's just how ticklish I am!

Didn't bother me to be tickled by a guy, it just REALLY tickled!

~ toyou

When girls tickle me, it usually has a giggling, cute, flirty kind of vibe to it. When guys tickle me it's BRUTAL! Guys are absolutely merciless in my experience, and doubly brutal is, I've been driven to begging and pleading far more quickly when guys tickle me than girls, but at the same time, I can't STAND begging a guy for mercy, I get this weird pride thing, so he basically has to completely break me down for me to submit (It's unbelievably fun)

I’m a bisexual woman. Right now I only let my boyfriend tickle me, however I’ve always preferred women to tickle me. They’re better at it, and most of the time they respect my boundaries. I’ve had situations where men went a little far and it just made me feel gross. Sorry, but that’s how feels sometimes. Like I violated, no pleasure.

I'm open to both giving and getting a good tickling from a guy. I've found that most times the guys are more fierce and break me down really good.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back