• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

being tickled by a guy

I'm open to both giving and getting a good tickling from a guy. I've found that most times the guys are more fierce and break me down really good.
That's been my experience too. Guys are really brutal!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Excuse the length of the story, but I thought I would share what made me change my mind about being tickled by men.

I'm straight and I have a tickling fetish. I also have a foot fetish, so the 2 go together. I've also found that in spite of my feet being extremely ticklish, (I do need to be restrained when tickled there for everyone's safety), if my feet are tickled the right way, I can be brought over the edge in an intense way.

A couple of years ago, I started on line chatting with a chap who is into tickle torturing male feet. This is the only one I have continued chatting with up to now, since he's been pretty decent to talk to all round. I have had a couple of other chats started with guys who were definitely gay and into wanting to tickle torture a straight guy especially. But right away their attitude towards me and what they wanted, made me uncomfy enough to block them both.

Anyway, after a year or so of chatting with this guy, one night I had this dream. I come out of the shower, heading for my bedroom. But as I open the bathroom door, I am met by 4 young guys standing there waiting for me. One chap speaks up and remarks that it's about time I came out and that they were sent there by the buddy I chat with. Apparently these young guys like tickling older men's feet, and after hearing about mine, they are about to 'do me'.

I am brought to my bed wearing just my towel and am tied by each of them to the 4 corners of my bed. After that's done, each of them set themselves 2 at each foot and produce very large and very stiff feathers. They now start feathering both my feet, each with a feather in each hand. That makes 4 feathers on each foot at the same time, working their feathers right where it creates a response.(the base of my heels up to my arches, if anyone is interested) 8c)

This goes on for a while when one guy happens to look up, to check on my expression I guess, and notices the bulge in the towel and points it out to the other 3. Well, needless to say, the towel disappears, and I am in the embarrassing position of having 4 guys tickling this naked straight guy's feet to the point of arousal, and more if it keeps up. Not good for this straight guy!<grin>

They each start taking turns feathering my feet in different ways to test me, when one guy says "Let me try this..." and he proceeds to put my middle toe in his mouth and run his tongue and teeth around it. The suddenness of this made me jerk my leg enough that it woke me up real suddenly. My wife was not impressed either, because I really did jerk my leg and I nailed her right above her ankle with my heel. I really believe that if it had kept up, I would have had an 'accident'.

This has given me a different take on tickling. I'm still straight, and do not really have any urges to tickle guys anywhere, but being tickled in my dream by them, and the embarrassment of the situation, for me anyway, just made the foot tickling more intense for me. In some ways, I wish I could have dreamt this to the end just to experience what would have happened. I wish I could have this dream all over again.

Last edited:
Excuse the length of the story, but I thought I would share what made me change my mind about being tickled by men.

I'm straight and I have a tickling fetish. I also have a foot fetish, so the 2 go hand in hand.(Or would that be foot in foot in this case?) 8c) I've also found that in spite of my feet being extremely ticklish, (I do need to be restrained when tickled there for everyone's safety), if my feet are tickled the right way, I can be brought over the edge in an intense way.

A couple of years ago, I started on line chatting with a chap who is into tickle torturing male feet. This is the only one I have continued chatting with up to now, since he's been pretty decent to talk to all round. I have had a couple of other chats started with guys who were definitely gay and into wanting to tickle torture a straight guy especially. But right away their attitude towards me and what they wanted, made me uncomfy enough to block them both.

Anyway, after a year or so of chatting with this guy, one night I had this dream. I come out of the shower, heading for my bedroom. But as I open the bathroom door, I am met by 4 young guys standing there waiting for me. One chap speaks up and remarks that it's about time I came out and that they were sent there by the buddy I chat with. Apparently these young guys like tickling older men's feet, and after hearing about mine, they are about to 'do me'.

I am brought to my bed wearing just my towel and am tied by each of them to the 4 corners of my bed. After that's done, each of them set themselves 2 at each foot and produce very large and very stiff feathers. They now start feathering both my feet, each with a feather in each hand. That makes 4 feathers on each foot at the same time, working their feathers right where it creates a response.(the base of my heels up to my arches, if anyone is interested) 8c)

This goes on for a while when one guy happens to look up, to check on my expression I guess, and notices the bulge in the towel and points it out to the other 3. Well, needless to say, the towel disappears, and I am in the embarrassing position of having 4 guys tickling this naked straight guy's feet to the point of arousal, and more if it keeps up. Not good for this straight guy!<grin>

They each start taking turns feathering my feet in different ways to test me, when one guy says "Let me try this..." and he proceeds to put my middle toe in his mouth and run his tongue and teeth around it. The suddenness of this made me jerk my leg enough that it woke me up real suddenly. My wife was not impressed either, because I really did jerk my leg and I nailed her right above her ankle with my heel. I really believe that if it had kept up, I would have had an 'accident'.

This has given me a different take on tickling. I'm still straight, and do not really have any urges to tickle guys anywhere, but being tickled in my dream by them, and the embarrassment of the situation, for me anyway, just made the foot tickling more intense for me. In some ways, I wish I could have dreamt this to the end just to experience what would have happened. I wish I could have this dream all over again.
It sounds like the power games and domination aspect was the trigger for your arousal, which totally makes sense.

Your dream gave me the shivers! ;)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Eh, it was fine. Didn’t do anything for me though. Kind of a let down.

The_Kev.... I do believe that in a way, the embarrassment of the situation made the feelings more intense, for sure. It was one of the more vivid dreams I have ever had, I do know that.

3xPIN.... My post wasn't made to really make anyone feel one way or another. It was just my answer to the original question. Would I let myself be tickled by guys? Years ago, I would have said nope. Now, after chatting with a couple of chaps and, especially after that dream, my mind has changed. I still wonder how that dream would have ended if I hadn't made that sudden kick and woke myself up.

I used to say no but my fetish has evolved. Now im completly open to tickling/being tickled by a guy. I dunno if it will ever happen though.

’m a straight man who’s always up for a man hug and has multiple man crushes. I’ve got lots of female friends who consider me ‘one of the girls’ which I’m totally at ease with. However, in tickling terms I’d not like to tickle or be tickled by another guy. It’s not a homophobic thing or anything like that, but it’s just not something I’d feel comfortable with.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I will never let a guy tickle me, lest I get PTSD and and get thrown in jail for beating a dude up. No offense to anyone interested, but it is very anxiety and cringy thought let alone reality.

’m a straight man who’s always up for a man hug and has multiple man crushes. I’ve got lots of female friends who consider me ‘one of the girls’ which I’m totally at ease with. However, in tickling terms I’d not like to tickle or be tickled by another guy. It’s not a homophobic thing or anything like that, but it’s just not something I’d feel comfortable with.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I don't consider it homophobic to be a guy and not be interested in tickling with one. Unless of course certain words are thrown in with the opinion or saying how "digusting" or "unnatural" it is. Even then, maybe not homophobic but just rude. I'm a gay dude who obviously is up for m/m tickling. I do look at f/m sometimes but I don't believe I would be comfortable with a girl tickling me or tickling a girl. Tickling is mostly something that's a turn on for me, so just the same way I wouldn't want to make out with a girl I wouldn't want to do tickling with one. I've had female friends discover my neck was ticklish waaay back in middle school and they'd tickle me all the time. I just went with it and wasn't grossed out or anything, but kept wishing they were dudes instead lol. If it happened now I think I would react the same way. I just would never actively seek a girl out for tickling fun.

I also have to say these responses are nice to come across. I remember years ago that the mere mention of m/m or f/m tickling got some pretty nasty words to come out and it felt like it just wasn't welcome here. Glad to see that sentiment has changed or maybe those people just don't come 'round anymore.

I also have to say these responses are nice to come across. I remember years ago that the mere mention of m/m or f/m tickling got some pretty nasty words to come out and it felt like it just wasn't welcome here. Glad to see that sentiment has changed or maybe those people just don't come 'round anymore.

Exactly! If I went back in time and told my younger self I liked to be tickled by a man (or that I liked a pair of men’s feet in sheer stockings just as much as a lady’s, maybe more, lol) I would never believe it! It’s like a lot of people are opening up, and it’s great to see.

Very hot humiliation fantasy of mine to be tied up naked and tickled begging to submit to my tickler in front of my wife.
That's always been a turn on for me too! I love to tie and tickle a hubby as his wife watches and make him submit to me! I have tied and tickled to cuckold and loved it each time! It's such a rush!

I'm straight and into tickling, I let a friend of mine who isn't straight and wasn't into tickling tie me down naked. It was wild. I ended up begging and cumming, then begging again.

I've had a fantasy for a while now that I've never let out. I've tickled a couple of guys in the past and they were pretty ticklish. Both said they were straight and I didn't cross any boundaries with them. But my fantasy would involve a smaller guy that proclaims that they're straight but willing to be tickled past their limit. After tying them down tightly, I would tell them to prepare to be tickled beyond anything they've ever experienced. Then, I would tell them, if you absolutely cannot take any more, the only way to get me to stop is to beg me to let them suck my dick! Since I've been tickling from about age 4, I've found that tickling is a huge turn on for me. I've had lots of fun with women and girls over the years and some of these times there was sex involved. And it was great! But nothing sexual with guys. I just have wondered if a guy could bow to that. If he did, then I would end up jerking him off so he was satisfied too. Just to be fair. Plus, I'm sure most of you have heard how much more sensitive the whole body is after cumming, especially the head of your dick. I would want to demonstrate this to them afterwards. Just not for very long as they would be quite spent from everything.
Again, this is a fantasy of mine and I seriously doubt it'll ever happen. Plus, I'm not ticklish myself, so there'd be no chance of payback.
:LOL::ROFLMAO: Now that I've either grossed out or scared everyone here, continue with your thread... :p

I would love to get tickled by a guy and see just how ticklish I might be. And I would definitely tickle back. And I'd be open to explore more. It's been something I've wanted to do for a while now. Just have never met up with anyone before

I have to admit to being somewhat curious as to how having my feet tickled by a guy would feel, especially if I was wearing a thin sheer pair of socks. My feet are crazy ticklish, as is the rest of me, but my feet are the only place I would allow a dude to touch.
In my “fantasies” around this I am fully clothed, perhaps tied sitting to a chair, and the Ler somehow gets my feet restrained, perhaps to another chair or stocks. Shoes are removed. And my feet sensually tickled with lots of verbal teasing.
Having said all that, I have never tried it. My wife will sometimes sneak in a tickle as I watch TV, and those 1-2 second tickles make me jump out of my skin, so I can’t imagine what a prolonged session would feel like.

For me, I wouldn't mind tickling a man, women or other. However I'm a total ler so I'll be the one tickling.

I've tried tickling another guy, he enjoyed it but it didn't do much for me that time, though I;m curious about being tied and tickled by a guy myself.

I've had a fantasy for a while now that I've never let out. I've tickled a couple of guys in the past and they were pretty ticklish. Both said they were straight and I didn't cross any boundaries with them. But my fantasy would involve a smaller guy that proclaims that they're straight but willing to be tickled past their limit. After tying them down tightly, I would tell them to prepare to be tickled beyond anything they've ever experienced. Then, I would tell them, if you absolutely cannot take any more, the only way to get me to stop is to beg me to let them suck my dick! Since I've been tickling from about age 4, I've found that tickling is a huge turn on for me. I've had lots of fun with women and girls over the years and some of these times there was sex involved. And it was great! But nothing sexual with guys. I just have wondered if a guy could bow to that. If he did, then I would end up jerking him off so he was satisfied too. Just to be fair. Plus, I'm sure most of you have heard how much more sensitive the whole body is after cumming, especially the head of your dick. I would want to demonstrate this to them afterwards. Just not for very long as they would be quite spent from everything.
Again, this is a fantasy of mine and I seriously doubt it'll ever happen. Plus, I'm not ticklish myself, so there'd be no chance of payback.
:LOL::ROFLMAO: Now that I've either grossed out or scared everyone here, continue with your thread... :p
Haha, that is a really cool fantasy! What a stipulation! Having to agree to suck their dick if you can't take it. I'm pretty sure if they focused on my armpits enough I'd have to suck dick, lol. Your stipilation that you'd jack them off so they were satisfied too is extremely kind! Lol.

10/10 fantasy!

I'm a straight guy but there is something about being tickled by a guy that I would love. With a girl I would love to get revenge and eventually have sex then tickle her after. A guy tickling me I guess being at his mercy knowing there is nothing I can do. It's hot

I'm a straight guy but there is something about being tickled by a guy that I would love. With a girl I would love to get revenge and eventually have sex then tickle her after. A guy tickling me I guess being at his mercy knowing there is nothing I can do. It's hot
I love tickling a straight guy! I love how macho they act until they try to get free lol
Starting on their arm pits down the ribs to the hips between the thighs around the knees and then their feet by now I know every ticklish spot on them. Then to the least ticklish spot and go backwards. Giving them hope that they have this under control. Moving to their most ticklish spots and concentrate on them as they jerk squirm wiggle and pulling on the ropes as I laugh and tickle faster. Hearing him yell to stop and I just ignore him as he gets louder I ask what's it worth for me to stop? I promise you he will offer a blow job lol
and? I will let him know that if he don't put his heart into it? I will gag him and continue

Fascinating that the responses here are all/mostly from other guys, while the topic doesn't necessarily specify m/m. No women talking about being tickled by a guy vs a woman.

That said, it's an interesting discussion. I'm a straight guy and at this point tickling is primarily sexual and not playful for me, so it's not my thing, but the responses are interesting.

I love tickling a straight guy! I love how macho they act until they try to get free lol
Starting on their arm pits down the ribs to the hips between the thighs around the knees and then their feet by now I know every ticklish spot on them. Then to the least ticklish spot and go backwards. Giving them hope that they have this under control. Moving to their most ticklish spots and concentrate on them as they jerk squirm wiggle and pulling on the ropes as I laugh and tickle faster. Hearing him yell to stop and I just ignore him as he gets louder I ask what's it worth for me to stop? I promise you he will offer a blow job lol
and? I will let him know that if he don't put his heart into it? I will gag him and continue
I sincerely love this idea. I wonder if I could be driven to give a blow job. My gut tells me that, In a situation like this, I'd end up agreeing to suck dick.

Hot.

Pretty much all of my IRL experiences have been with other men, and for the most part I have enjoyed them. I would consider myself straight for the most part, and for my own comfort levels have not really engaged in anything other than tickling at this time, but I am content with that. Perhaps that will change someday, as a few years ago I was not interested in all in being tickled by another man, yet here I am.

I don't consider it homophobic to be a guy and not be interested in tickling with one. Unless of course certain words are thrown in with the opinion or saying how "digusting" or "unnatural" it is. Even then, maybe not homophobic but just rude. I'm a gay dude who obviously is up for m/m tickling. I do look at f/m sometimes but I don't believe I would be comfortable with a girl tickling me or tickling a girl. Tickling is mostly something that's a turn on for me, so just the same way I wouldn't want to make out with a girl I wouldn't want to do tickling with one. I've had female friends discover my neck was ticklish waaay back in middle school and they'd tickle me all the time. I just went with it and wasn't grossed out or anything, but kept wishing they were dudes instead lol. If it happened now I think I would react the same way. I just would never actively seek a girl out for tickling fun.

Hope this doesn't overstep the rules, it's just memories, but when I was in middle school, or even before, I would trick my friends into letting me tie them up. We lived in the country so we played in the woods a lot away from prying ears. Anyway, once I had them tied up, I would begin untying their shoes. They would ask me what I was doing and I'd just say "you'll see". Then once I got their shoes off, I'd start pealing their socks off. Most of them would begin to get really nervous at this point. I think they had an idea what my intent was and they knew they were really ticklish! I'd get "not the socks" from them. I'd just keep on doing what I was doing until both socks were off. Once I was done, the tickling started! Most of them would go nuts! I would just continue tickling until I had my fill. Ahh, the good old days...
So mj2008, if you were around back then, you could've had your wish! ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back