• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a question about ... sex... ?

mch5

TMF Regular
Ok people, this is the time for me to get dirty, nasty or just plain repulsive.
I dare to ask an embarrassing question and Sex and Tickling.
So, I apologize in advance.

Here is the question:
Let's take an imaginary scenario staring my Evil Dark Side, in a very dark universe.
That evil me have an Evil mate and our naughty game is that I tie her up on the tickling table in such a way that she can't, can't twist, can't squirm away from my fingers not even an inch. So, we have sex while I tickle mercilessly.
Now... Will I FEEL her laughter on my pennis?

What an ugly question, right ?

Don't worry, in reality,
Even if I wanted to do such a thing, I wouldn't because she is not into tickling (But I love her anyway and will never give up on her).
And....... also, a reminder, I have a disability and can hardly move.

My ex was very ticklish and just before I was ready to pop while making love to her while tied up after tickling the hell out of her, I would reach down to her waist and give her a few squeezes on her sides. She would wriggle like crazy while struggling and I swear, it felt like I actually grew even more "down there"! Then, when I came, she would too! Back in the good old days...

As far as I know, yes. But I imagine everyone is different. I was always told they can most definitely feel it.

Probably, if she laughs hard especially. Hard laughing makes you clench up. So he'd feel it, just like a hard cough, or doing kegels on purpose. Light giggling probably depends on the two people and their reactivity/sensitivity. But a big laugh from the gut, definitely would cause hard clenching you would feel.

Interesting topic that has me reliving an event where I did a "footjob" with a very ticklish pair of feet that I think applies here.

She was on my bed and laying face down with her feet hanging past the bottom of the bed. I was behind her holding her feet together to create that wonderful Sole & Arch pocket that I'm sure many of us can appreciate. As I glided myself over her sensitive feet, she would giggle and twitch her feet.

Her giggles and added movement from twitching her feet, did cause extra sensation for me as I could for sure feel it! All "ended" well. :thumbsup:

My ex was into that. And it absolutely enhanced the experience, and I could feel her convulse when I was inside her. As Siamese Dream says, it equates to a cough I would say.

Thank you all for the replies.
Its all sounds very interesting. though, tickling is definitely an arousing factor in my life, I actually thought it would be a weird sensation.

Rather than pairing sex and tied tickling, I love pairing sex with unrestrained tickling. When you have someone who loves to be tickled, they are honestly going to stay relatively still. What i like to do is use the squirming motions to my advantage. If I'm giving too much info feel free to keep moving along, however what i like doing is utilizing her motion from my tickling to heighten the pleasure as well. Good example would be doggy style. While having sex in this position I would tickle the sides, armpits and feet. Of course the booty too. But in essence, the way the lady squirms also improved the act of sex as well due to the surprising motions that were made. While in cowgirl this works exceptionally well too.
As far as feeling the laughter, it all depends on how hard you make her laugh. It's the increase in abdominal pressure that you will really feel

Rather than pairing sex and tied tickling, I love pairing sex with unrestrained tickling. When you have someone who loves to be tickled, they are honestly going to stay relatively still. What i like to do is use the squirming motions to my advantage. If I'm giving too much info feel free to keep moving along, however what i like doing is utilizing her motion from my tickling to heighten the pleasure as well. Good example would be doggy style. While having sex in this position I would tickle the sides, armpits and feet. Of course the booty too. But in essence, the way the lady squirms also improved the act of sex as well due to the surprising motions that were made. While in cowgirl this works exceptionally well too.
As far as feeling the laughter, it all depends on how hard you make her laugh. It's the increase in abdominal pressure that you will really feel

Well, my take of this fetish is the "helpless" laughter, so the restraints work as some some sort of a focusing measure. I guess that doesn't make sense when explaining... But control is a factor in my sexuality.

But what you said also sounds interesting.
The moment I'll drop this disability I have, I'll be sure to try it! :) (sorry about the dark humor)

The main answer to your question? YES! You WILL feel the laughter on your cock in a sense. As she laughs hysterically, her walls will vibrate and flex to the pulse of the laughter, and it is HOT AS EVER, almost like having a male vibrator within the real thing all at once! I did this a few times years ago with my now ex wife, and did it with 1 girlfriend a little later on in life. Not the table set up, but with tight bondage.

The main answer to your question? YES! You WILL feel the laughter on your cock in a sense. As she laughs hysterically, her walls will vibrate and flex to the pulse of the laughter, and it is HOT AS EVER, almost like having a male vibrator within the real thing all at once! I did this a few times years ago with my now ex wife, and did it with 1 girlfriend a little later on in life. Not the table set up, but with tight bondage.

Awesome ! Now I wish even more that I could do that :)

Yes i can feel it.
Last time i really felt it, she was feeling especially sensitive and i tickled her foot very briefly while having sex, she was hysterical which never happens and i lost myself when she said "im begging you". Yeah that was a fast pop for me.

Yes i can feel it.
Last time i really felt it, she was feeling especially sensitive and i tickled her foot very briefly while having sex, she was hysterical which never happens and i lost myself when she said "im begging you". Yeah that was a fast pop for me.

Getting to the extreme part, that definitely can be a trigger ! Being evil and "perverted" as I am.. I find this, imaginary, situation of "destroying" her climax/moment by hardcore-tickling her, Very Arousing, to say the least. I'm toying, in my mind, with such an idea quite a lot.
Didn't she hate you afterwards ? :)

Pretty sure. I mean ask her to cough, bet that shit will feel weird lol

Getting to the extreme part, that definitely can be a trigger ! Being evil and "perverted" as I am.. I find this, imaginary, situation of "destroying" her climax/moment by hardcore-tickling her, Very Arousing, to say the least. I'm toying, in my mind, with such an idea quite a lot.
Didn't she hate you afterwards ? :)

Thing is it wasnt even extreme and i dont think either of us expected that. Normally i play nice, really enjoy the build up and dont like bringing her to hysterics.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back