• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session with Bella Carerra and Roxy Jezel

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello,

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of doing a doubles session with Bella and Roxy. I had sessioned with each individually before, but I knew they were friends, so I figured it would be fun to put them together. Roxy is both British and Chinese, and is incredibly beautiful. Many of you are familiar with Bella, especially if you are fans of Simply Tickling and FTKL's work. Bella is adorable and a lee in every sense of the word.

Roxy is not very ticklish - she is in spurts but tends to block out the sensation fairly quickly - so I planned mainly to worship her feet and have her help me tickle Bella. I am not a bondage guy, but Bella presented her cuffs and said that she'd like to be bound for a bit. We were on a bondage table that had many loops along it for cuffs to be affixed to.

We bound her feet so that she was sitting width-wise on the table. Next, I asked Roxy to sit behind Bella to equal parts restrain (so Bella wouldn't get hurt), and tickle her as she saw fit. Roxy's and Bella's feet were both facing me as I got to work. I bought all kinds of kit, but with Bella, fingers and one's mouth are plenty. Roxy would tickle her sides, armpits, neck, and thighs at various moments along the way. Sometimes, I'd give Bella a break and worship Roxy's feet.

My bag of toys helped increase Roxy's ticklishness, especially my electric flosser. Roxy was shocked when I pretended like I was going to use it on Bella, and then switched to Roxy's toes. She began to flop around as Bella taunted her. After a bit, we uncuffed Bella, and had the ladies switch positions. Roxy, lay on her back, and Bella straddled her. Bella and Roxy, had a doubles session a year or so ago, and she learned some super secret tickle spots on Roxy.

I set the ladies up this way in order for Bella to explore those areas once again. Bella went to work. Meanwhile, I sucked, nibbled, and massaged Roxy's feet. Since Bella was straddling Roxy, Bella's soles were upturned. Needless to say, I went after them, which caused Bella to lose it. I'd apply the electric flosser to Roxy's feet as well which heightened the double assault.

I never heard Roxy laugh so much from tickling until this night. Other less ticklish areas on her got more sensitive as it seemed too much information was hitting her to block it all out. Next I went all in on Bella and tickled her sides. She melted into my arms and Roxy and I tickled her pretty good. After sensing Bella was about to hyperventilate I decided to give Roxy an abbreviated full body massage while she lay on her stomach.

Roxy's body is amazing, so I usually try to touch it as much as possible. Meanwhile I'd reach over from time to time to tickle Bella as she recovered, and Roxy would do the same. After some time, I had Roxy flip over and I massaged and sucked her feet. Bella would reach over and get Roxy in her ticklish spots and it devolved into a tickle assault on Roxy. As usually, I'd break off on Roxy to tickle Bella's exposed soles, belly, butt, thighs, or armpits as they were exposed.

This session was 2 hours of delightful play. The best part for me was seeing two women who are good friends having fun together. They caught up where possible, when they weren't laughing. It was a sweet experience that I was happy to be apart of.

I love these women, for giving people like me an outlet for our repressed fetish desires.

Thanks,

K

Last edited:
Hello,

A few weeks ago I had to pleasure of doing a doubles session with Bella and Roxy. I had sessioned with each individually before, but I knew they were friends, so I figured it would be fun to put them together. Roxy is both British and Chinese, and is incredibly beautiful. Many of you are familiar with Bella, especially if you are fans of Simply Tickling and FTKL's work. Bella is adorable and a lee in every sense of the word.

Roxy is not very ticklish - she is in spurts but tends to block out the sensation fairly quickly - so I planned mainly to worship her feet and have her help me tickle Bella. I am not a bondage guy, but Bella presented her cuffs and said that she'd like to be bound for a bit. We were on a bondage table that had many loops along it for cuffs to be affixed to.

We bound her feet so that she was sitting width-wise on the table. Next, I asked Roxy to sit behind Bella to equal parts restrain (so Bella wouldn't get hurt), and tickle her as she saw fit. Roxy's and Bella's feet were both facing me as I got to work. I bought all kinds of kit, but with Bella, fingers and one's mouth are plenty. Roxy would tickle her sides, armpits, neck, and thighs at various moments along the way. Sometimes, I'd give Bella a break and worship Roxy's feet.

My bag of toys helped increase Roxy's ticklishness, especially my electric flosser. Roxy was shocked when I pretended like I was going to use it on Bella, and then switched to Roxy's toes. She began to flop around as Bella taunted her. After a bit, we uncuffed Bella, and had the ladies switch positions. Roxy, lay on her back, and Bella straddled her. Bella and Roxy, had a doubles session a year or so ago, and she learned some super secret tickle spots on Roxy.

I set the ladies up this way in order for Bella to explore those areas once again. Bella went to work. Meanwhile, I sucked, nibbled, and massaged Roxy's feet. Since Bella was straddling Roxy, Bella's soles were upturned. Needless to say, I went after them, which caused Bella to lose it. I'd apply the electric flosser to Roxy's feet as well which heightened the double assault.

I never heard Roxy laugh so much from tickling until this night. Other less ticklish areas on her got more sensitive as it seemed too much information was hitting her to block it all out. Next I went all in on Bella and tickled her sides. She melted into my arms and Roxy and I tickled her pretty good. After sensing Bella was about to hyperventilate I decided to give Roxy an abbreviated full body massage while she lay on her stomach.

Roxy's body is amazing, so I usually try to touch it as much as possible. Meanwhile I'd reach over from time to time to tickle Bella as she recovered, and Roxy would do the same. After some time, I had Roxy flip over and I massaged and sucked her feet. Bella would reach over and get Roxy in her ticklish spots and it devolved into a tickle assault on Roxy. As usually, I'd break off on Roxy to tickle Bella's exposed soles, belly, butt, thighs, or armpits as they were exposed.

This session was 2 hours of delightful play. The best part for me was seeing two women who are good friends having fun together. They caught up where possible, when they weren't laughing. It was a sweet experience that I was happy to be apart of.

I love these women, for giving people like me an outlet for our repressed fetish desires.

Thanks,

K
...awwww we love you too!....wait...tag teaming me was the plan the whole time!?[emoji2962][emoji2957][emoji8]IMG_20190424_113219_525.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bella is always a good time and is an awesome person who shares our fetish. Glad you guys had fun! Now you'll understand my "soda straw" reference to Bellas hysterical laugh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Bella is always a good time and is an awesome person who shares our fetish. Glad you guys had fun! Now you'll understand my "soda straw" reference to Bellas hysterical laugh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
First of all its straight up a McDonald's straw...very specific! [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji28][emoji3047]

The goal wasn’t necessarily to double team you, Bell. That was a bonus :) However, I alone couldn’t have made Roxy laugh as much as you did.

Thanks,

K

#ticklequeen back again back it up back it up and let's begin! [emoji1787]

I absolutely love tickling my friends! The Natural Nails gets them every time LOL

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back