• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Masculine/Feminine Dynamic in tickling?

xtickleytoesx

TMF Poster
I know a lot of people prefer certain types of Ler/Lee scenarios when it comes to gender. Many people like F/F and/or M/F as others like F/M and or/M/M while some like all or 3/4 of these. Do any of you have a preference in whether you prefer masculine/tomboyish women tickling or being tickled and or Feminine/Metro men tickling or being tickled. I always like the idea of a tomboy being tickled by a girly girl or a girly girl or vice verse. What about you?

I want to be tickle tortured by She-Hulk, where's that put me?

I guess it would be either masculine femake
Masculine male or masculine female/Feminine male. Are you more masculine or feminine.

I don’t prefer it necessarily, but I appreciate seeing athletic/dominant women being tickled specifically. Tomboy, but not butch if that makes sense.

I have no idea why, but I have always liked tomboys and pretty boys. My tastes in tickling reflect that

Last edited:
Well I'm a man and strictly a ler. So I guess for that reason I prefer M/F. But in stories or vids F/F is okay to.

I like the Dom/Sub relationship while tickling. Mostly M/F.

I do prefer the lee put up at least a bit of a fight though. Dom ler with a feisty lee is the best. Preferably when both are having fun, though I can appreciate something a little more torturous too.

For the sake of the fantasy, I like the lee/ler dynamic to be believable. I like all kinds of tickling but I particularly enjoy male on female and male on male is great if the lee looks smaller and weaker than the ler. If I'm a lee which is what I prefer, I'd much rather be tickled by a dominate man, if I'm the ler I'd rather it be a woman.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back