• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gatherings in the PNW!

Emberr

Hey All.. It's Ember again :)

I appreciate everyone who reached out to me from my personal advertisement and it got me thinking.... would anyone want to do a munch/gathering in Oregon/Washington?? If there is enough interest it could be worth trying to make it happen.

Let me know by ONLY responding to this thread so I can keep track and we can talk with each other :)

Sounds great, a PNW gathering would be close to home for me.

The community has seemed a bit dead out here (the FetLife groups sure are). Not that I can easily get places or have time, but I would definitely try.

So glad to get a good response going! I am also talking with someone on Fetlife who also wants to set up a gathering! I'll keep everyone posted :)

I am always done to meet up with my fellow tickle and foot friends!

Emberr,

Thanks for doing this. I live in California, but it might almost be easier for me to get to a PNW event than something in SoCal.

May I PM you?

Hello Everyone :) So sorry this thread has been without much action, I have been super busy graduationg from my masters program, finding a job and getting my life back on track post graduate school.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how we can all better communicate to plan a munch?

Not yet... first I wanted to make sure there was enough people interested (which there seems to be!). Next, I wanted to get a feel of a general idea of when people wanted the munch... then I'd find the location!

Unless you have any ideas? I welcome any help :)

genral gethering in PNW!

Not yet... first I wanted to make sure there was enough people interested (which there seems to be!). Next, I wanted to get a feel of a general idea of when people wanted the munch... then I'd find the location!

Unless you have any ideas? I welcome any help :)

i pm'ed you about the gathering hope what i sent you helped!

UPDATE: I am currently in the planning phase with a fellow ticklephile to make this munch happen within the next month or so! I'll post more details when we have a finalized plan :)

Also, thank you to those who PM'd me to help! It means so much!

-Em

Haven't been on here for awhile and then this? A munch in the PNW? Well Heck ya!!!! This sounds like a great idea. Please count me in.

I am extremely shy and a major introvert but I would certainly make an effort to show up if possible.

I'm super late to the party and I'm a little outside the PNW but I would love to be part of this if I may!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back