• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mr Peterson in the Asylum (f/m tickling)

I think Nurse Giggles should get a taste of her own medicine at some point ;)

She does in our real life roleplay, but I'm not planning to write that in the Peterson series. Maybe in another White Feather Asylum story/series.
The next part is coming by the way. I got sidetracked by a couple other projects but it's coming.

I can't express my appreciation for this story enough!!

It's the hottest I've read in a while.

just read part 9 and in my humble opinion ITS THE BEST YET!!!!!!! the whole thing was just so cruel with the set up being revealed at the end and how Patterson was made to sing while he was tormented. I have said it before I hope this NEVER ends. i know where the diamonds are btw but im not telling!!

just read part 9 and in my humble opinion ITS THE BEST YET!!!!!!! the whole thing was just so cruel with the set up being revealed at the end and how Patterson was made to sing while he was tormented. I have said it before I hope this NEVER ends. i know where the diamonds are btw but im not telling!!

Thank you so much :) Glad to know someone is enjoying the series so much.
I'm planning to write quite a few more parts until the diamonds storyline is complete. And that won't be the end of the series.

Thank you guys! :)
Just so you know, the next part is coming. I haven't been in a tickle mood lately, but the story is advancing now :p

Part 10 is now linked in the OP.

Btw, I'm feeling a bit burned out with this story. And I haven't been in a particularly strong fetish mood either. So I'll be taking a break from it and I'll come back when I feel inspired.

Amazing. I love the idea of being tickled in a straight jacket! The way you've developed the characters is really, really good. You're a great writer.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Whoa intense chapter I also agree the detail and character development is really well detailed *nerd approved*

Dear readers:
From chapter 14 onwards, NOT ALL CHAPTERS WILL BE F/M. Some chapters will be part of a new story arc, parallel to the main story, where the main ticklee is Jenny.
If you have enjoyed the story so far, please give it a try, because honestly this is some of the best stuff I’ve written yet.
Parts 14 and 15 contain the story "Jenny's Admission Exam". I had to break the story in two because it was too big to upload all at once.

Parts 14 and 15 are now linked in the OP.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back