• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mr Peterson in the Asylum (f/m tickling)

Simply an amazing saga! You are a great writer.

Thank you so much :)

I wrote a prelude to the Peterson in the Asylum series called:
The Golden Anklets (mostly */F tickling)

It can be read at any point of the main story, ending just as Peterson is first tickled by nurse Giggles.
It tells the story of the asylum's most important patient and introduces a devastating new tickle tool which will be used on Peterson in the future.
The new story is now linked in the OP. I hope you enjoy!

Dear readers:
From chapter 14 onwards, NOT ALL CHAPTERS WILL BE F/M. Some chapters will be part of a new story arc, parallel to the main story, where the main ticklee is Jenny.
If you have enjoyed the story so far, please give it a try, because honestly this is some of the best stuff I’ve written yet.
Parts 14 and 15 contain the story "Jenny's Admission Exam". I had to break the story in two because it was too big to upload all at once.

Parts 14 and 15 are now linked in the OP.

Thanks for the links! :D

Part 17 is now linked in the OP.

Sorry it took so long. I haven't been in the mood. And I recently found something else to entertain myself with.

I'm dealing with a personal issue. Don't expect a next part any time soon.

I´m sorry about this answer. I hope for you that your personal issue is not so bad. Good luck.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back