• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What it's like to be black in China

EDIT: the title should read "being", not "to be". Sorry for the mistake; if a mod would kindly correct it, that'd be great~

You didn't make a mistake, it could be either one. Both ways are correct and understandable. ;)

You didn't make a mistake, it could be either one. Both ways are correct and understandable. ;)

Oh I see! Goddamn grammar, just when I think I got the hang of it, something like that happens. Thank you for clearing that up :ty:

I thought I might have been wrong because when I clicked the link after posting to see if it worked, I saw the title of the video had indeed used the progressive form of the verb. Good to know both are acceptable. Maybe I am just too picky :D

Yeah, very accurate. Especially not wanting to employ black people as teachers for children.

Well they are free to embrace their ways and values however they see fit, whether we like it or not.

Damn, I was hoping China had come farther than that. If they truly want to be a true international superpower (which they may already be) then their gonna have to tackles non-Han Chinese ethnicites being born in their nation and what civil rights and protections these ethnicites have under their government. I do know they have a huge issue with how they treat migrant workers.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back