• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you daydream ?

mch5

TMF Regular
As self conscious-person as I am, it's quite impossible to notice. But i do dream/daydream a lot !
There are too many things that triggers my dreaming. An exposed armpit, a belly shirt, short pants (showing her back of her knees), etc... and I find myself quite distracted many times of the day. I can't say that I like this thing about me. Sometimes the dream goes a bit longer than it should, and there's a tiny bit of body response, that usually the sign for me to go and do something else.
I think I need help.

Do you daydream ?
Do you these kind of triggers ?

It sounds like you may need an outlet for release and fulfillment of your daydreams! But usually a little fantasizing is harmless, at least I think so :p

I daydream about tickling the attractive women I come into contact with all the time. When the timing is detrimental, I try to squash it, like when a female colleague is talking about something relevant at work. But darn it, those thoughts of "I wonder if / where she's ticklish" just intrude upon my consciousness. I can't help it. Having a tickle fetish is a real pain sometimes.

I daydream a lot about tickling.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

As self conscious-person as I am, it's quite impossible to notice. But i do dream/daydream a lot !
There are too many things that triggers my dreaming. An exposed armpit, a belly shirt, short pants (showing her back of her knees), etc... and I find myself quite distracted many times of the day. I can't say that I like this thing about me. Sometimes the dream goes a bit longer than it should, and there's a tiny bit of body response, that usually the sign for me to go and do something else.
I think I need help.

Do you daydream ?

YES, I do daydream. In fact I'm a massive daydreamer :p

However, not to put too fine a point on it, but I wouldn't call what you're describing here "daydreaming". Rather, "fantasizing"... which I do a lot too ;)

A daydream is when your (often hyperactive) mind retreats from reality. You become oblivious to your surroundings and start to image stuff happening, either around you or in a purely imaginary world. It is not a fully conscious process, as opposed to fantasy, in which you actively create your scenario. Daydreams have a wonderfully random quality to them, and can take you far, far away... until someone (usually my wife :D) snaps you out of it.

I daydream about tickling the attractive women I come into contact with all the time. When the timing is detrimental, I try to squash it, like when a female colleague is talking about something relevant at work. But darn it, those thoughts of "I wonder if / where she's ticklish" just intrude upon my consciousness.

When I'm led into similar temptation, my interior dialog is usually something along these lines:

My, what a goddess! Just imagine, she could be a closeted 'lee--a woman would really love for me to do to her what I would so love to do! Wow, what if she's actually on the TMF or FetLife behind the façade of one those lady ticklees that I worship from afar? How can I let her know I understand her secret and want to be the one to help make her dreams come true? Maybe I'll...

"Hey, dipshit, this is your logical, rational, over-educated left hemisphere piping in. Don't you realize what the true odds are? Have you the foggiest idea of the likely percentages? Face it, we're talking multiple decimal places in. Welcome home to reality, Dorkus. At any rate, what makes you think she'd ever even be interested in a loser cipher like you tickling her, let alone touching her at all?? Dream freaking on."

To which I spout the brilliant, original retort of the diehard rainbow chaser:

I find myself letting my day dreams create very ticklish scenarios where my ticklishness is exploited for the amusement of wicked twisted fiends whom use my hopelessly sensitive tickle zones as a entertainment source of their own creation. I also reminisce about past play partners and the wicked techniques used to demonstrate the total control my tickle master has over me. My dignity is removed in the same fashion as the clothing that lays on the floor of the room I'm filling with hysterical giggles I attempt to keep at a reasonable volume so as not to raise suspicions my neighbors have or the young college kids that rent the house behind mine that I recently purchase as a rental Tax write off. It is literally nearest place to my bedroom window. I fear if I'm found out that my sensitive body will become a rent controlled opportunity that creates the disturbing endless cackling escaping into the night air. Might be used to negotiate lower rent or no rent at all while a youngster discovers how lobster claws used on the side off my midsection are very effective bargaining tools. I'm embarrassed by how I'm so easily persuaded to agree to anything. That when I'm being asked and in the midst of gasping giggles flutting young finger tips produce. I appear to them gleeful as I'm requested to perform sexual act I'm to ashamed to share. People that might catch the hysteria must think my guest is very talented comedian preforming locally since I blush so deeply when the grocery clerk inquired about tickets to a comedy club located near my house. I mean why else would someone assume I would have access to such a venue. I can only believe I'm blessed and have the ability to delegate most and some days all my work load to the secretaries I've hire to preform in my place. On morning I'm recovering form the aerobic I've been signed up for after my gullibility accepts a date from the fetish fiend whom insist I introduce him as my personal trainer. I Hate to admit this but HE HAS AN INTERESTING SENSE OF HUMOR and he's given me credit as being a source that contribute to make has act possible. I'm living the dream, ((giggle))" Here to inspire"

Thank you all, it's nice to know I'm not alone in this.

Yet, it is a quite an annoying distraction, as much as it feels good. I can't help but feel bad about it, every time it happens. After all, in those fantasies, I'm 100 percents objectifying the other sex, something that in real life I'm very much against.

I find myself letting my day dreams create very ticklish scenarios where my ticklishness is exploited for the amusement of wicked twisted fiends whom use my hopelessly sensitive tickle zones as a entertainment source of their own creation. I also reminisce about past play partners and the wicked techniques used to demonstrate the total control my tickle master has over me. My dignity is removed in the same fashion as the clothing that lays on the floor of the room I'm filling with hysterical giggles I attempt to keep at a reasonable volume so as not to raise suspicions my neighbors have or the young college kids that rent the house behind mine that I recently purchase as a rental Tax write off. It is literally nearest place to my bedroom window. I fear if I'm found out that my sensitive body will become a rent controlled opportunity that creates the disturbing endless cackling escaping into the night air. Might be used to negotiate lower rent or no rent at all while a youngster discovers how lobster claws used on the side off my midsection are very effective bargaining tools. I'm embarrassed by how I'm so easily persuaded to agree to anything. That when I'm being asked and in the midst of gasping giggles flutting young finger tips produce. I appear to them gleeful as I'm requested to perform sexual act I'm to ashamed to share. People that might catch the hysteria must think my guest is very talented comedian preforming locally since I blush so deeply when the grocery clerk inquired about tickets to a comedy club located near my house. I mean why else would someone assume I would have access to such a venue. I can only believe I'm blessed and have the ability to delegate most and some days all my work load to the secretaries I've hire to preform in my place. On morning I'm recovering form the aerobic I've been signed up for after my gullibility accepts a date from the fetish fiend whom insist I introduce him as my personal trainer. I Hate to admit this but HE HAS AN INTERESTING SENSE OF HUMOR and he's given me credit as being a source that contribute to make has act possible. I'm living the dream, ((giggle))" Here to inspire"

Now THAT is a lovely daydream if I may say so

When I'm led into similar temptation, my interior dialog is usually something along these lines:

My, what a goddess! Just imagine, she could be a closeted 'lee--a woman would really love for me to do to her what I would so love to do! Wow, what if she's actually on the TMF or FetLife behind the façade of one those lady ticklees that I worship from afar? How can I let her know I understand her secret and want to be the one to help make her dreams come true? Maybe I'll...

"Hey, dipshit, this is your logical, rational, over-educated left hemisphere piping in. Don't you realize what the true odds are? Have you the foggiest idea of the likely percentages? Face it, we're talking multiple decimal places in. Welcome home to reality, Dorkus. At any rate, what makes you think she'd ever even be interested in a loser cipher like you tickling her, let alone touching her at all?? Dream freaking on."

To which I spout the brilliant, original retort of the diehard rainbow chaser:

I wouldn't be so quick to throw in the towel on that one. A friend of mine has a FetLife account, he attended a meet and greet and ended up going steady with a fetish model. He, of course, isn't into the same thing we are (he's into BBW and degrading sex). So, with that being said, there are two things to consider:

1) He just got real lucky and hit the jackpot on that one. Or.....

2) The chances may not be as slim as you think they are.

Either way, I see it like this. Don't be so hard on yourself. Give yourself some credit. If you see someone that piques your interest, strike up a conversation with them. What's the worse that could happen? They either ignore you, tell you no or they're already seeing somebody. If it could happen to my friend, it's possible it could happen for you too.

P. S. And yes, I do daydream as well. Not like I used to when I was a child. However, I do it from time to time. It's mainly either what you guys daydream about, which is tickling, or what it would be like hitting the powerball.

A friend of mine has a FetLife account, he attended a meet and greet and ended up going steady with a fetish model.

Cool story, thank you. Yes, even for my crappy little town in the middle of nowhere FL says there are nearly a thousand members, but not a female ticklee in the bunch. And believe me, I've checked. :typerhappy:

If you see someone that piques your interest, strike up a conversation with them. What's the worse that could happen? They either ignore you, tell you no or they're already seeing somebody.

Or they're irritated as fuck that this total worthless jack wagon presumes to waste any of their valuable time. My continual block, self-imposed as it may be, but real enough.

1) He just got real lucky and hit the jackpot on that one. . . . it's possible it could happen for you too . . . It's mainly either what you guys daydream about, which is tickling, or what it would be like hitting the powerball.

Yes, funny how I think nearly as much about acquiring a sudden financial windfall as I do about that one special woman magically gracing my life. Why not combine the two?

I finally meet my lady 'lee, and my Mega Millions[SUP]®[/SUP] enables me to buy a private island in the Bahamas complete with a medieval dungeon to take her to and live happily ever after. Which for a senior citizen like me could be only until next Tuesday, but what a way to go...

I daydream about tickling as well. In fact, last evening was triggered by a very cute pair of feet belonging to a very attractive and sweet lady. My mind went on a little adventure...

Sounds more like fantasizing than daydreaming. :p But anyway. If something triggers a daydream, try to push that to the back of your mind until you're at home or another private area, and then let the daydreaming commence. Easier said to push back a distraction than done, but if you make this a habit, it should prevent you from getting distracted when you're busy.

I used to have a few things that triggered my tickling fetish, but i did the above and my old triggers didn't do anything after a while. It may take a while though.

I daydream A LOT!!! When I talk with co-worker Lori. Knowing how very ticklish she is and how much she hates having her feet tickled. I glance at tops of her pale white feet, in the back of my mine I yearn to tickle her feet.
As I do my work in the building, I glance at the ladies feet wondering how ticklish they are.

Feel free I appreciate that you took time to read my demented thoughts. I'm encouraged to chime in on some other postings here.

Thank you
Alliekat

I think I need help.

Do you daydream ?

I do but I just shrug it off and go "ya. ...no. bad idea". I already look like a creative guy, I don't need to prove just how demented I am.

In college during boring lectures I’d shoe play with flats, flip flops, whatever and let my mind run wild about a guy behind me dropping a pencil and tickling my foot.

I was probably one of those droning professors, and believe me, it was difficult to keep focused on my bone-dry subject matter when I'd notice female students in my captive audience dangling their footwear like that, especially if I let my thoughts drift (particularly during opportune quiet moments like when proctoring exams) and imagine some of them were showing their feet for exactly the purpose you describe.

A good thing I was drummed out of the academic corps long before #MeToo and the ubiquity of cell phone cameras or my wandering eyes, despite how valiantly I attempted to camouflage my leers, probably would have landed me on some shaming site for my everlasting infamy.
:eeew:

I was probably one of those droning professors, and believe me, it was difficult to keep focused on my bone-dry subject matter when I'd notice female students in my captive audience dangling their footwear like that, especially if I let my thoughts drift (particularly during opportune quiet moments like when proctoring exams) and imagine some of them were showing their feet for exactly the purpose you describe.

A good thing I was drummed out of the academic corps long before #MeToo and the ubiquity of cell phone cameras or my wandering eyes, despite how valiantly I attempted to camouflage my leers, probably would have landed me on some shaming site for my everlasting infamy.
:eeew:

It's a crime to LOOK now? Good God :facepalm:

I think I need help.

Do you daydream ?

These days less so but yes I used to, and the triggers would be similar to yours and it's nothing to worry about. That said, I'd say part of the reason I don't do it as much these days is age (I'm 33) but the other part is that I now have a more intellectually stimulating job, it's easy to let your mind wonder if you're doing something that doesn't require a great deal of thought. I thought I'd just add that because if you think you're spacing out a lot then maybe that's the problem, maybe you have more potential than you realize and it's time to start something new, get a new job or start a new side project, learn something new (just a thought)

It's a crime to LOOK now? Good God :facepalm:

Not in any way to minimize the seriousness of the issue of unwanted sexual attention and aggression, but my utter weakness in being unable to reign in my Pavlovian salivation whenever an attractive woman in my proximity dangles or flips off her footwear ought to be a Class A–I felony. Or at least I felt like such a criminal when this would be my natural response even while my wife was still alive.

From the Sermon on the Mount, still a striking maxim regarding this moral and ethical conundrum:

Ἠκούσατε ὅτι ἐρρέθη, Οὐ μοιχεύσεις. ἐγὼ δὲ λέγω ὑμῖν ὅτι πᾶς ὁ βλέπων γυναῖκα πρὸς τὸ ἐπιθυμῆσαι αὐτὴν ἤδη ἐμοίχευσεν αὐτὴν ἐν τῇ καρδίᾳ αὐτοῦ.

"You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart." (Matthew 5:27-28, English Standard Version)​

Enough to convict Jimmy Carter and me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back