• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for switches in New Jersey or nearby, 24 f switch

kristend

I've been into tickling my whole life and it's been a while since I've had any kind of session. My ex boyfriend and I had lots of them but we broke up last August, so I'm pretty eager to jump back into tickling after so long. I can't host, but can drive. Would love some tickle friends nearby but I'm willing to travel a bit depending on the person. My max is 3 hours to travel though.

If you want to talk, feel free to reach out, either here or I have kik, kristyd99

Hi love to tickle especially feet could travel and meet in the middle Tell me more about yourself stats? foot size? How ticklish? any foot pics? Could exchange cell numbers too

Probably fake. Just joined in may and this is the only post. But there's so many desperate people on this site they're desperate and will respond to anything

People join this site to find people to share their ticking fetish with. Dick move is this is fake

Lol guys, there’s no clear evidence it’s fake. Caution is always a good thing, but try to remain optimistic!

Well considering the original poster has not replied to their own post or made any post since this one is kind of telling. Even more telling is the fact you yourself responded to this May 11th and appear to not have gotten a response yourself from this person.

Or they could have changed their mind and left the site? Just playing devil’s advocate here. It’s silly to make a conclusion without any solid evidence. I’ve met several genuine people on this site who are as they appear. Like I said, be cautious but remain optimistic!

Hi. Since I put my kik in my post, that's where most people have contacted me. And it's a lot easier to talk there than here. I could have responded better to people on here, but like I said, almost everyone has reached out there. If you had any questions about me, you could have just asked :)

I Kik’d you before with no response. But I’ll try again! (Shrug) Good luck in your search, have fun

I haven't responded to everyone. Some people that are older than I'm looking for and things I didnt respond to. If that includes you, I'm sorry, but that's my preference.

No worries. Though if that’s the case it would be considerate to specify what ages you are looking for so guys like me don’t waste our time. Take care.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back