• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite tickle session?

fether

TMF Regular
With you being the -ler what model had been your favorite to session with? I'll go first

1. Reyafet... very ticklish. Feet are heavenly and extremely responsive.

2. Kobe Lee and Arielle lane... both pair of feet were very very ticklish. That room was filled with lots of laughter.

3. Tomiko... lots of fun. Very ticklish feet.

Let's hear some of your favorite experiences

Bella Carrera. She is awesome to be around, off the charts ticklish, and allows foot worship. She even uses an oil to make her feet more ticklish when her feet become desensitized.

Very nice. I may have to try her one day.

Bella Carrera. She is awesome to be around, off the charts ticklish, and allows foot worship. She even uses an oil to make her feet more ticklish when her feet become desensitized.

With you being the -ler what model had been your favorite to session with?

1) Catt Foxx (Twice) - Extremely Ticklish everywhere (especially feet and underarms) - infectious energy and personality

2) Safa Warda - The Most Ticklish feet I have ever encountered (TickleRoom can vouch for this)

3) Bella Ink/Angel Rose - both very ticklish feet. Great energy.

4) Keri Spectrum/Reya Fet - both were really good sessions - nice feather in the cap

3) Kimchi - Very ticklish feet and sides. Probably the nicest & most personable model i worked with

Last edited:

Bella is a true tickle fetishist, and a really good person too. I absolutely love her! She actually craves it and is the only woman who I've used bondage with at her at her suggestion.

I haven't had the pleasure of working with any other tickle models though. Fether, I'd love to work some of your list for example.

Wow! Everyone here has gone to pros to get their fixes? Geez, I've had lots of "favorite" ticklees, and all of them were friends or acquaintances. Never tickled a "pro" just as i have never paid for sex!

Bella Carrera and Karly Salinas were both a dream to session with. Both were easy to talk to and super ticklish. Session flew by in a blink. I can’t recommend them highly enough!

Wow! Everyone here has gone to pros to get their fixes? Geez, I've had lots of "favorite" ticklees, and all of them were friends or acquaintances. Never tickled a "pro" just as i have never paid for sex!

I tickle many women these days, all doms or models outside of the tickle industry.

It is different tickling someone with a legit fetish versus just someone who is tolerating it for whatever reason. The same could be said for foot worshipping. Sex is a bit more ambiguou in my estimation.

Not sure if you were simply making a statement or elevating yourself within this thread. Either motivating factor is fine though.

Thanks

K

Karly? Ive beeen in contact with her just not in the same place she is. But I can't wait to session with her.

Bella Carrera and Karly Salinas were both a dream to session with. Both were easy to talk to and super ticklish. Session flew by in a blink. I can’t recommend them highly enough!

Bella is a true tickle fetishist, and a really good person too. I absolutely love her! She actually craves it and is the only woman who I've used bondage with at her at her suggestion.

I haven't had the pleasure of working with any other tickle models though. Fether, I'd love to work some of your list for example.

I’m actually seasoning with Bella next month so this is all great to hear! Any tips you guys have? And have you done any switching with her tickling you?

I’m actually seasoning with Bella next month so this is all great to hear! Any tips you guys have? And have you done any switching with her tickling you?

Dude, she is awesome! Everything tickles her and she’s ticklish nearly everywhere. She doesn’t use safe words and she just laughs, but if it sounds like she is hyperventilating through a straw, it means she needs a break. I am not a lee, but I did a double session with Bella and mutual friend Roxy Jezel. I had Bella help me tickle Roxy, which was awesome.

I wrote a story about my first and second session with Bella, separate posts. She has a wonderful personality and is a great person as well as lee.

Yeah but his question was about fetish models and official sessions. I've had plenty of great tickling moments with female friends, exs', co-workers, associates, etc... in my 33 years. In fact, i still do, but as great as they are, it's not based on women fully letting me indulge my fetish as it is with these fetish models.

Not sure if you were simply making a statement or elevating yourself within this thread. Either motivating factor is fine though.
Thanks K

Not bragging, just surprised. I've actually had great tickling events with a number of females and fun was had by all. To each their own.

Not bragging, just surprised. I've actually had great tickling events with a number of females and fun was had by all. To each their own.

You're a good man Bob. Have you wrote any stories about your experiences? I'd love to read them.

You're a good man Bob. Have you wrote any stories about your experiences? I'd love to read them.

I have written about some of my experiences here, but my writing abilities are not exactly literature material! I've had people in the past criticize my stories for the way they're written, so I tend not to write much anymore.
If you look in my profile and look for posts or started threads you could probably find some. But you'll have to go back a ways.

Kody Evans has been the only established model I've ever played with, so her by default.

DSC03456.jpg

No debate for me...

1. Catherine Foxx - Perfection all over. Feet, Body the works! The most sensitive model about plus the revenge from this babe :p

2. Tasha (TA) - Them feet and tits! Man... I could spend all day on them feet!

3. Coco (TA) - Love this woman, cute little ticklish reactions, plus perfect feet help!

I have written about some of my experiences here, but my writing abilities are not exactly literature material! I've had people in the past criticize my stories for the way they're written, so I tend not to write much anymore.
If you look in my profile and look for posts or started threads you could probably find some. But you'll have to go back a ways.
Seriously?!

Forget them
They are just jealous

Write away!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Awww thank you I so what I can! Hope to see you again:)

I try not to kick people in the face... it's a bad look lol thanks again and cant wait for round 3!

We can chat via PM if youd like. My list is pretty fun. Save a couple of all stars. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to get to them eventually

Bella is a true tickle fetishist, and a r
eally good person too. I absolutely love her! She actually craves it and is the only woman who I've used bondage with at her at her suggestion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back