• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lunch tickle, post NEST F/M

3xPIN

4th Level Orange Feather
Just got home from my first year at NEST. More on that later.

On our 12 hour drive home, CandyGirl and I realized it may be better if stopped on the way home. Around 8:30, we pulled over and I checked for hotels. We were just outside Aurora, Ohio. There were several choices, but I chose a place called Mario’s Spa/Hotel/cabins. Cool place. In each room was a quaint set up with a large bed. There was a whirlpool in the bathroom which held to people. CG and I took full advantage. I won’t go into to detail of what we did. Yet. Sufficed to say, there are many details. I’m also surprised we weren’t reprimanded by hotel management for the noises we made.

The highlight of my NEST trip came the nest morning when after checking, but before getting a tour of the grounds, was having lunch before leaving. The waitress was incredibly friendly and we chatted up a storm. We went on about our road trip (sans or real reason for going ☺️), how long we had been together, and how much we liked the decor. She told us about her traveling days, the restaurant, the hotel history, the spa, her marriage, her career, and how nice it was to have us.
CG ordered the lobster macaroni; I ordered the Cabin Burger. She mentioned there currently were no chips or fries, only fruit or salad. I said that fruit was fine. She then asked how I wanted it prepared.
“The fruit?” I asked.
“No, your burger.” She replied. That makes sense, I thought. “He’s not all with it, yet,” she teased. “Maybe I should write it down for him.” I like a salty waitstaff.
We got our food. My burger was a touch over cooked. But CG found a shell in her food. I felt I had to complain. The waitress, aghast, apologized and offered us a free signature angel food cake. I accepted and took my shoes off. I wasn’t wearing socks. I propped my foot in CG’s lap. She scolded me for my naughtiness. I rubbed her leg with my foot and pouted out a chastised, “Sorry.” She glared at me and patted her lap. I put my foot back up. She began the light tickling. I smirked but stayed still. She increased intensity. I squirmed about and giggled. Then she really dug into my toes. I snorted, but no one noticed. She giggled and stopped. She looked awful satisfied. Then our waitress started to return. I realized my foot was in plain view and CG wouldn’t let go of my foot or push in her chair. She brought us spoons for the dessert and I saw her eyes wander to my foot. As she placed the spoons down, she said, “There you go. You love birds ready-er, traveling companions ready for a great desert?” I felt my cheeks redden as my eyes widen.
“Oh, yeah,” CG answered. I mouthed, please, no. But she started tickling in plain view. Our waitress chuckled and went back to the kitchen. CG grinned as she turned to me. “You gonna keep taunting? Hmmm?”
“Please!” I pleaded. “Don’t...C’mon. Not here! Don’t do this. Don’t do this to me! I-you’re pretty! I love you!”
“I love you, too.” She cooed, whilst continuing to tickle.
“You wouldn’t! I’ve-“ I sat back and tried to compose myself. The waitress was back with the dessert.
“Are you gonna eat that off his foot?” She mused. I thought quick.
“Well not out here!” I joked.
“Are you checked out? I could get you guys a room key if you’d like to have some privacy.” I lost it. She know our business!! I screamed in my head. I covered my face as the girls giggled with each other.
“Oh you know you love it,” taunted CG. I tried to hide but my hand started came down and CG pointed out, “Awwwww! Your face matches your [red] shirt!” I was imploding with bashful and she was making me redder. I giggled in spite of myself with my face half covered. Then I let it out.
“And we have a snort!” The waitress announced with joy and pride. I felt born anew. I love having my vulnerability exposed and a woman willing to indulge me. To add to it, I felt we had brought joy to a stranger.

The dessert was amazing. She then gave us a tour (where CG continued to tickle me). I left a good tip. I hope to see her when we return some day. Hopefully CG won’t up the ante and offer to let the waitress tickle me next time. But maybe she will, if I’m good. 😉

Wonderful story! It seems that public play went well for you both. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back