• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you able to have clear, coherent thoughts when being tickled?

The Outernet

TMF Master
Question: I'm writing some fiction right now, and I'm assuming that a person being tickled can't process thought too clearly, their mind being distracted by getting tickled. Am I wrong about that? (i'm not susceptible, myself, that's why I'm asking).

Like, do you just start saying "oh my god oh my god" over and over in your mind, like a ticklee might verbally? Do you get flashes of sentences, like, "he's got me"/"she's got me?" Or can you think in longer, complex sentences like "Gee, if I can just get my leg free, I can kick 'em off and make it to that doorway....." etc etc. Or "This is great, this is exactly what I wanted to happen." etc etc....

OR:

is it that the screen is just static, and the ticklee is so in the moment that coherent thought isn't an option?

Thanks, in advance, for any helpful responses

I don't have a response, but just wanted to say that I am VERY interested in the responses as well. I wish I was ticklish.

Question: I'm writing some fiction right now, and I'm assuming that a person being tickled can't process thought too clearly, their mind being distracted by getting tickled. Am I wrong about that? (i'm not susceptible, myself, that's why I'm asking).

Like, do you just start saying "oh my god oh my god" over and over in your mind, like a ticklee might verbally? Do you get flashes of sentences, like, "he's got me"/"she's got me?" Or can you think in longer, complex sentences like "Gee, if I can just get my leg free, I can kick 'em off and make it to that doorway....." etc etc. Or "This is great, this is exactly what I wanted to happen." etc etc....

OR:

is it that the screen is just static, and the ticklee is so in the moment that coherent thought isn't an option?

Thanks, in advance, for any helpful responses

Each person is different, so you'll get a different response from each person you ask. It's been my own personal experience where if the tickling is by 1 person, you can still think coherently because the tickling is only focused on 1 area. However, there are exceptions to that rule. For example, I'm extremely ticklish on my sides and when I was pinned down by a girl and tickled there when I was a teenager, I couldn't think of anything at all because it was too intense. Now, with gang tickling, you might as well forget it because you're being tickled in various areas of your body and your brain is going to go through an overload, where thinking about anything or entering "another recess within your own mind" to escape it is impossible.

Last edited:
Echoing Crazy Wabbit, I've been able to think coherently every time I was ticked by just one person. I was held down and tickled by three friends all at once and I have no memory of what happened, how long it took, or how I reacted. Everything between "well, this is happening" and "well, that happened" is just gone. Like you said, "static" is a good way to describe it.

I agree with both Wabbit and Spencer. One tickler (which is usually the way it is for me) I am pretty coherent. I prefer to be lucid when I am tickled because I love being able to articulate exactly the predicament I am in.

Leading up to the tickling I like to take stock of my situation. I love knowing I am tied up and helpess, unable to prevent the tickling that is coming. Once the tickling begins I love knowing there is no way to stop it. Knowing that my worst spots have been saved for last is the type of mind game that makes tickling even better.

Back in college (gosh so many years ago) I was gang tickled a few times by my younger cousin and his friends. That was always an innocent, friendly dynamic and while it was purely playful, I can say being tickled by multiple people....takes my mind to a different planet. I could not tell you what was going through my mind in those moments. It was a blur.

But again, I go back to the psychological effect that jut knowing I could tickles had on me. I distinctly recall one of the guys from those days telling me something to the effect of “careful, or we might get you again” in a menacingly teasing voice. The memory still send a shiver down my spine. In a good way

Usually people are pretty coherent for a while. If they're tickled for extended periods of time or are purposely tickled to the point where the lee breaks, then their thought process may become much less clear.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back