• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE OWYL SHOP (SoCal Tickle Event PART III) 06.08.19

mike80887

Good evening to all you tickle loving people out there! Mike here informing you of some good news...the tickle lounge will be opening next month! I am well aware that I mentioned the next OWYL (Own What You Love) Shop would be held in March, but I had to take a step back and focus on other priorities in my life that needed to be addressed. BUT, the time has now come for another night of tickling & connecting. The OWYL Shop will be open on Saturday June 8th in West Hollywood. The event will be similar to the previous two...so if you've joined us in the past the layout will be the same: Music, drinks, food, community discussion, and plenty of spaces to tickle, including bondage tickling.

I would like to make a friendly & sincere reminder to all of you that many of us live this kinky lifestyle in private. It is imperative that everybody must respect everybody's privacy. That means no social media posting, no photos, no videos, etc. What happens in the OWYL Shop, STAYS in the OWYL Shop. The last thing we want is for people to not feel safe or comfortable, so I am counting on all of you to bring a mature demeanor to the space, and not exploit anybody publicly.

Doors open at 6pm. Tickets are available through Eventbrite only:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-owyl-shop-tickets-61726485580

You must have a ticket to enter. No cash/venmo payments are accepted. All ticket sales are final. Any questions please feel free to reach out. Looking forward to seeing you all again, as well as some new faces!

Last edited:
Good evening to all you tickle loving people out there! Mike here informing you of some good news...the tickle lounge will be opening next month! I am well aware that I mentioned the next OWYL (Own What You Love) Shop would be held in March, but I had to take a step back and focus on other priorities in my life that needed to be addressed. BUT, the time has now come for another night of tickling & connecting. The OWYL Shop will be open on Saturday June 8th in West Hollywood. The event will be similar to the previous two...so if you've joined us in the past the layout will be the same: Music, drinks, food, community discussion, and plenty of spaces to tickle, including bondage tickling.

I would like to make a friendly & sincere reminder to all of you that many of us live this kinky lifestyle in private. It is imperative that everybody must respect everybody's privacy. That means no social media posting, no photos, no videos, etc. What happens in the OWYL Shop, STAYS in the OWYL Shop. The last thing we want is for people to not feel safe or comfortable, so I am counting on all of you to bring a mature demeanor to the space, and not exploit anybody publicly.

Doors open at 6pm. Tickets are available through Eventbrite only:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-owyl-shop-tickets-61726485580

You must have a ticket to enter. No cash/venmo payments are accepted. All ticket sales are final. Any questions please feel free to reach out. Looking forward to seeing you all again, as well as some new faces!
Oh no I'm traveling then!![emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No worries! Keep an eye out in the General Western Gatherings for future events!

The OWYL shop will open it’s doors tomorrow night! I am looking forward to seeing all you awesome kinksters. If anybody has any unique and worthy tickle tools they wish to use, feel free to bring them. Any questions please DM me, and make sure you purchased your ticket! See ya’ll tomorrow!

-Mike

A big thank you to everybody who showed up to yet another successful OWYL shop meet. The next tickle event will tentatively be in early August. Looking forward to another amazing night of tickles. I also created a dedicated group page on FetLife for all future OWYL Shop updates. I will continue to post and market these events here on TMF, but if you are also on FL, please join the group here https://fetlife.com/groups/189543 Thanks again to all who showed up!!

-Mike

Hey Mike,

Thanks for hosting another great event! I have been to all three of your gatherings and have not been disappointed. I do recommend to everyone who has not attend and if you are in the Southern California area, to attend this event. What I really enjoyed is the community aspect of it. You get to be openly free to discuss your love of this fetish of ours. You can finally talk about it openly with other like minded individuals in person. It truly is something to be a part of. How many of us just lurk or interact on this forum and not actually met someone in person? It is more liberating than being behind a keyboard.

It was great seeing my pal from the original LA Gatherings from a decade ago, Crusoe. Always a good time with time and the conversation with the others is definitely something I will always remember and be a part of. I do hope more of the original "OGs" (as I like to call us) from those gatherings before can make these events. It is good to see a new generation start something we were doing back in the day. It would be the greatest honor if the great DVNC and his wife can make one of these events. DVNC, I speak of you like the legend you are my friend! I think this new group would love to meet you. I hope Bellystrokes can make it too. If any of the original Gathering crew is reading this, I am definitely inviting you all to attend the next one.

To the "new" crew. You folks are awesome! It is a true pleasure to meet all of you and thank you for attending. I am looking forward to seeing all of you again soon.

My first time at this event and I loved it. Great to meet some new people and people I knew just from their screennames. (Primetime is a great guy!) deft want to try and get to many more of these and want to give a big shoutout to Mike for his efforts!

SO glad that this event is again successful! Congrats!

I appreciate all the amazing comments everybody, it’s looking like early August will in fact be the next tickle event. Stay tuned!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back