• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Skyrim: A New Type of Encounter

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I just had to tell you all about this. I mean, it was so random. I have never saw it happen before.

I had started a new game today. And, was going through Bleak Falls Barrow. I was at the part where you see your first oil\fire trap.

So, I thought I'd set up a little trap for the enemies. When they came alive, I dropped the oil. The fire killed all but one, who (I guess) decided to hang back.

After the fire went out, I was running up to deal with him. He leaned around the corner and freaking waved at me as if saying "Ha, Ha. You missed me"

Needless to say, he got what was coming to him, but still.

I don't know if this is due to a mod, or if Bethesda added some new AI in an update. But, I have to say, being teased by the enemy brings a whole new level of realism.

Thinking about getting back into this game. I've been playing this one called: dragon's dogma. It's very awesome

Thinking about getting back into this game. I've been playing this one called: dragon's dogma. It's very awesome

I have seen Dragon Dogma in the store, never thought much about it. Is it fun? I will look up a lets play of it on YouTube.

I have seen Dragon Dogma in the store, never thought much about it. Is it fun? I will look up a lets play of it on YouTube.

It's awesome. Basically, it's monster hunter meets a less abysmal version of dark souls. The plot is meh, but character creation, gameplay, and dlc are very satisfying and enjoyable. To give an example, one battle has you climb the back of a dragon and attack a weak point in it's scales, causing it to fall out of the sky(with you still on it) so you and your party can destroy it.

It can be played both online and offline. The online feature lets you access any pawn characters created by other people who have played the game, and that's about it.

I hope we'll get the ability to play as the Ohmes-Raht subrace of Khajit in Elsewyer! :D

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back