• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Slave! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Father Latimer had sat in the Confessional box an hour listening to the parishioners confess their sins and absolve them and was about to end the evenings confessions and was about to close the church when the business executive approached and said he just coming from work and needed to repent for thoughts he had which he found shameful and the priest agreed to hear him confess as he clearly in needing to confess was repentent.

The man began by saying that the church was not somewhere he often visited due to his thoughts so apologising for this and Father Latimer also in his 30's told the man he wouldn't have recognised him anyway as this wasn't his parish but he was standing in for Father Collier who was away on a religious retreat. This said he sat the other side of the curtain and asked the man what his thoughts were.

"Homosexual desires Father, I am struggling with them as in the presence of men I want to do sexual stuff, I am aroused and have fantasies!"

Father Latimer listened intently to the handsome 6' he imagined by his accent South American man as it was different to the mainland Spanish accent as he knew having spent time in Bolivia.

"What is the nature of these thoughts and what is it about men that excites you and tell me of your desires!" said Father Latimer who himself fought feelings he had and dismissed them but sensed this test being one he would fail to dismiss!

"I find men attractive and appealing and fantasise of being controlled by a man Father; to being vulnerable and powerless to stop it happening!"

"Have you acted upon these desires in any way other than in your imagination?"

"No Father I haven't but they are getting stronger and I have the deep need to do so, an uncontrollable urge as perhaps exploring them will rid me of them?"

"So you fantasise of being helpless to the whims and desires of another man, this arouses you but tell me how so?"

"Father I get an erection thinking of it and become breathless and desperate?"

"For what to happen with you and another man?"

"To be touched by him and I suppose used and abused as his play-thing, a toy for him; it is sexual not romantic as I am attracted to women too!"

"Hmm so do you have a girlfriend or perhaps wife?"

"I am ashamed to say yes Father; I am here in London for six months working for a company associated with the one I work for in San Juan, Puerto Rico and I have a wife there but she knows nothing of my secret!"

"I understand and all of us have secrets which we don't want everyone knowing and yours I assume would necessitate you being immobilised so not able to escape from whatever the dominant man decided to subject you to enduring, you being out of control!"

"Yes Father exactly, you seem to understand and appreciate this and I am glad I have found you to tell!"

"I am as glad as a secret shared is a secret halved and perhaps we could discuss this quitely and privately at my home where we can relax more!" suggested the priest who was dominant by nature and was himself aroused by the confession being made; the nature of it which he found irresistible and especially having seen the tall, dark handsome man who was being so upfront and honest.

"If you are sure Father but I don't want to be a problem for you!" said the man

"What is your name?"

"Arturo"

"Well Arturo confession is good for the soul so it is said and you have chosen to bare yours tonight with me and something you will do at my home!"

"Right Father but Um there is something else Father?"

"What is that Arturo?"

"It is embarrassing to say but er .. um I er wear ladies tights, um under my socks of course as I need to keep this a secret in the office!"

"Are you wearing them now Arturo!"

"Yes Father black nylons as they feel sensual to me and something I cannot do in Puerto Rico!"

"I understand so at my home you can feel free to relax in them if you like!"

"Thank you but we will see as I have been working all day; you understand Father!"

"Yes, yes I do so let's go; it is about a ten minute walk from here unless you drive of course as my car in service at the garage for a day or so !"

"I don't Father but am reliant on public transport"

"That and your feet Arturo!"

"Yes Father!"

Within twenty minutes Arturo and Father Latimer were at the priest's home and Arturo having removed his shoes but still wearing his black nylon socks over his tights as both men shared a glass of red wine and another and another.

"Arturo we have spoken about your fantasies and I thnk as you said earlier that perhaps acting one out might rid you of something clearly a problem and we've had a drink and know discretion being promised I am sure, I sense you excited by the idea of it so let's go to the bedroom and you mine to control!"

"Oooh fuck; I mean sorry Father but ..."

"Ssssh Arturo just get in the bedroom and strip but keep your socks on and yes replace your loafer shoes and I will be there in a moment; go!"

"Yes Father; Sir!"

"Good man Arturo and lie on the bed on your stomach!"

Father Latimer's raised voice excited Arturo as the priest sensed it would and when on the bed Father Latimer gazed at Arturo's fit physique but was drawn to both black loafer shoes! He then shocked Arturo as dressed in casual clothes; jeans and tee shirt he went to the bedroom cupboard and produced the bondage gear telling him before becoming a priest his tastes being wild and adventurous and had tried to fight and dismiss his hankering for indulging in them but now being a little drunk he couldn't miss out on the opportunity to venture into partaking in them again!

Arturo was shocked but excited at what was happening; the fact it was bad made it good as he was secured to the bed tightly with leather straps and then blindfold and gagged. Then in a menacing tone the priest was re-living his time before gaining priesthood as he said to Atruro that he wasn't going to hurt him but he had a secret confession!

"Arturo I noted some things securing you; the soles of your shoes reading size 11's and they flinched secured together so they're sensitive and you best know that as well as my having an intense foot fetish; I have an equally intense tickle fetish and tonight you decided to bear your soul to me and have told me; wanting to be at another man's mercy and you'll be baring your soles to me ultimately and punished by being subjected to enduring ticklish hell and not able to stop it"

A muffled moan came from the South American man as very gently Father Latimer slid each of Arturo's black leather loafers off his feet to reveal two very sweaty business socked feet and then he sat on a chair facing both socked feet so as he told Arturo he'd be comfortale as he teased and tormented his torturously ticklish feet for a few hours. He smiled as Arturo tried to kick out!

"You're not going anywhere Arturo so don't waste your time and energy trying to escape the inevitable happening as it being your fantasy to be another man's toy and you are; you're my tickle-toy and saying this the priest placed his face on the socked soles and deeply inhaled their rich smell and was thrilled both socked feet so warm and moist through the black nylon socks which made Arturo flinch more. Arturo felt Father Latimer's nose on the balls of his socked feet and the priest having loved being 'Dominant' when he'd been a rent lad from 18yrs - 22 yrs old; ten years before now!

Father Latimer felt like he was being electically charged as the smell of Arturo's feet both intoxicating and addictive and the fact they being so horribly ticklish was an even greater bonus he would be delighting in taking full advantage of as he tauntingly told Arturo as he moaned through the gag. He told the handsome Puerto Rican

"I'll bet your so deperately hoping that I don't tickle your feet Arturo but like I have said all of us have secrets and mine being a predilection for large feet and feet smelling like feet but most especially for seriously sensitive feet as these two facing me defintely are and I am right now really loving their rich aroma having been cooped up in shoes and these socks all day and I have not forgotten that underneath them will be two nylon-clad soles which will be insanely ticklish and more so still when that protection removed; both being completely bare and vulnerable!"

Father Latimer could sense the moist heat coming from both socked feet and leaned forward and buried his face into both soles. They felt so hot and moist from his foot sweat from the day, it really appealed to him and he smiled as deeply inhaling them he felt Arturo's feet squirm as he told him they were wet with sweat and smelled perfect! He then indulged in fondling them, rubbing both soles from heels to toes but not to tickle just yet but to feel them up and doing so telling Atrturo some guys liking clean feet, others dirty feet, some guys in socked or hosed feet and others prefering bare feet, some liking to smell them, kiss them, lick them, suck on toes and some to tickle them and adding having a raging but secret foot fetish he liking sweaty feet so a little dirty and enjoying them orally in socks and bare but being a first time he'd be seeing a man's feet in tights but tickling feet a real buzz for him. The priest imagining how uneasy Arturo was feeling as his feet were massaged by someone clearly in full control!

"You said you fantasised about another man touching you Arturo and you being helpless and powerless to stop it from happening and it's happening and you are but I suppose having as sensitive feet as you do; not touched where and in the ways you are being; yeah just a light stroke along one foot then the other and then back to this right foot again and now to the left foot it teases and torments right Arturo; that's it wiggle those toes for me like that; yes good that's what I like to see!" taunted the priest

Arturo was fighting a gigglish reaction as the soles of his socked feet were continuously lightly stroked from his heels to his toes and as the priest stroked each foot he sniffing them both and telling Arturo he was going to punish him for having his sinful thoughts and especially as a married man but for also re-birthing the priest's own fetish for feet having two such delicious feet presented to him and awakening in him his sinful past and then he stopped stroking both socked feet and told Atruro of his past and with a particular client who he had been paid to dominate and had sujected him to tickling torture mercilessly!

"Arturo I met this client in his 40's and like you married, he on a business trip from Canada was in L.A. where I'm from incidentally and called me to the business apartment he was staying in and told me he wanting to be taken full advantage of and I soon having him stripped as you are to his socks and his feet a large size 14's and like you lying on his stomach had no idea what would happen but clearly having wanted me to play with his dick n' ass as no doubt you were anticipating me doing but my disappointing you both the same way as he soon found out that my sole interest being his feet!"

"I remember his secured socked feet jerking and toes wiggling even before I touched them as secured I then told him how I was going to tickle the fuck out of his big feet and initally aggressively tickled his socked soles to show I meant business and though gagged Arturo the guy let rip with laughter as you're going to later but then to tease him I just dragged my fingers over each socked sole slowly and lightly as I have been doing to you and like you Arturo he hated it but that is what makes doing it so exciting for me and he pleaded with me not to take off his socks as I am sure you will later but he also muffled so they were soon off and my fingers sliding the length of them and both slick with sweat as yours are going to be and it makes sliding them from heels to toes so easy!"

"His bare toes clenching and spanning as I told him his big sweaty feet both mine to play with and having like you insanely ticklish feet Arturo it was hellish for him as my touch light and teasingly tormenting, my tracing random patterns and designs all over the bound helpless soles and telling him he was going to get what he paid for as I was in no rush so would be taking my time enjoying every inch of his raunchy smelling feet so not unlike yours Arturo and you're not going anywhere tonight! I guess though you knew this but if you were wondering now you know but anyway my fingers slid in between each of my client's toes as he gasped and begged me to stop which succeeded in inviting me to ramp up the tickles which I did and gave him something to laugh about and Arturo he certainly did that!"

"I continued to tickle his soles as his sweat increased which incited me to replace my fingers with my tongue, switching from tickling to lickling and this sensation really got to him, the warm and wet sensation drove him crazy as I slowly licked from his heels to his toes, he was going berserk which is I know how you'll react because trust me Arturo it's licklish and when I suck on your toes like I did his you will be driven crazy! He howled with laughter when I licked in between his toes on one foot and then the other and saturated both feet with my saliva and then stroked his soles wet with his sweat and my saliva with the feather and the quill end Arturo and steadily increased the speed of the ticklish assault and then sawed the feather end of it in between his toes, one toe after the other before resuming to slather his bare soles with my tongue again and suck on his toes as I knew he wanted me to suck on his dick but that wasn't going to happen and I told him so!"

"After maybe three hours playing with his feet he was exhausted and I released him from his bondage and left him on the bed recovering and not telling a soul of the experience just as tonight is going to be our secret Arturo and a fun night for me certainly and I can feel your socked feet now very warm and moist which makes me so hot Arturo and thrilled they're each so extremely ticklish so any touch to them proving electrifying! Let's slide these socks off like this nice n' slow and revealing; oh yeah black nylon sheer tights so I can see how nicely shaped these feet are!"

The priest then lightly caressed the sheer soles which made Arturo shudder, lightly stroking the hosed soles and finding now the slightest touch making Arturo's arches tense and his toes wiggle and the priest continued the light stroking of both feet and remarking on his loving seeing them so clearly through the thin material and taunting Arturo saying his liking the way as he giggled his toes wiggled simultaneously and lightly and slowly caressed the soles to gain these reactions! Stroking his fingers up and down both arches so Arturo was laughing constantly as he could not fight the ticklish sensations he was enduring! Father Latimer stroking under Arturo's clenched toes as his head shook from side to side on the bed as he suffered for the priest's sadistic pleasure! Father Latimer verbally tormented Arturo as he physically abused him with evil tickles!

"Arturo are you learning how dangerous it is to wear women's tights on super-ticklish feet, it's very naughty you bad boy and it results in foot fiends like me taking full advantage of them and subjecting you to ticklish agony stroking them so lightly, unbearably lightly as that's the worst kind of tickle as it's teasing right Arturo but they're such a delight to sniff as they smell awesome and you will obey everything I tell you or I will tickle them both excruciatingly and that something you don't want happening right; good boy you nod your head like that and we'll be just fine so hold these feet still!"

Arturo tensed his feet as the priest leaned into them and rubbed his face against the hosed soles and each richly scented from Arturo's day wearing them under his socks, the priest erotically cahrged as he pushed his nose against the base of Arturo's toes and inhaled the executve's smell! He rubbed his hands all over both hosed feet and then licked and sicked on the nylon covered toes which shocked Arturo but threatened again with more ticklish held his feet still as the priest's mouth feasted on his toes foot by foot whilst deeply inhaling their smell!

Father Latimer guessed how vulnerable Atruro felt and told him he would now participate himself and Arturo duly obliged as he really not wanting more tickling as this something he genuinely hated! It was and is torture for him! Arturo as told rubbed his hosed feet in the priest's face, flexed his feet and clenched and spread his toes and performed a private foot-show for the priest who was very excited and after about twenty minutes telling Arturo to stop teasing him but doing so had invited further punishment! Arturo hoped it wasn't tickling which Father Latimer guessed and picked up the feather.

"It's too much of a temptation to resist Arturo and you can only blame yourself as I told my client the same thing; your problem having such ticklish feet not mine so deal with it!"

He then ran the quill end of the feather along the sheer soles facing him and delighted in hearing Arturo's reaction which was immediate and even muffled was illustrative of the handsome South America's suffering!

"HAHAHAHAHA! FUCK! STOP! ARRRRGHHH HAHAHAHAHA! PLUEEEZE! ARRRRGHHH HAHAHAHAHA!"

Tickling immensely Arturo's feet flinched violently as the feather quill tickled like hell with light circles drawn along the soles with it and then slow strokes the length of them both proviong so horrendously effective and the priest then introducing the tines of the fork and stroking the hosed soles very lightly and torturously which drove Arturo frantic! This tickling totally unbearable stroking the sensitive nylon covered soles! The nylons offering no sense of protection as Arturo felt!

"HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAA!STAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAPPP!"

"Not a chance I'll stop Arturo so save your breath!" said the priest menacingly

"Arturo your feet look amazing wrinkled as they are right now and let's stop the fork treatment and allow you to relax!" Saying this Father Latimer fondling and caressing each hosed foot and instructing Arturo to keep his feet wrinkled so keep clenching his toes which he obeyed fearing more tickles if not doing as told.

Father Latimer raked his fingers up and down the soles of both of Arturo's helpless feet and the smooth nylon material covering them only made it easier for his fingers to slide up and down as Arturo thrashed on the bed in ticklish agony. The priest squeezed the nylon covered toes and slowly stroked from them to the heels of each foot and rubbed and massaged them both. Then slowly worked his fingers up and down the soles of both feet from heels to toes but lightly to tickle which it did!

"I know this tickles so much Arturo, it really does and that's why I am doing it as I want to tickle the fuck out of you!" said the priest as he continued to tease the hosed soles of Arturo's feet and focussing on making the tickling as tortuous and tormenting as he could wearing a smile on his face as he engaged in teasing the Puerto Rican man who he had plans for in the future and ones he knew that Arturo couldn't and wouldn't dare imagine a reality for him to comply with but Arturo being so super-ticklish confident in his technique proving successfully persuasive!

The priest then telling Arturo to keep his feet rigid as he wanting to see both bare feet and he began cutting the toe ends of the nylons with scissors and peeled them down to reveal each bare foot!

Father Latimer again took the feather but the moment the soft tickly tendrils of it connected with Arturo's bared soles the Puerto Rican man lost it wiggling his feet trying to evade the feather attack as this tickling was real torture as it was so tauntingly teasing and Arturo laughed like a loon unable to withstand the tickles!

"HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEEEENHEEEHEEEHEEEE! NEEHEEE EHEEEHEEE HEEHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAA! NAHAHTTOESHAHHAAHAHH! NAHAHAHAHAAATHEEHEHEEEEHTOHOHOHOEEESSS!" he yelled as the feather flicked all over his wiggling toes and was slid in between them all in turn and sawed back and forth and he trapped to endure this ticklish nightmare.

"You really hate your feet tickled so infuriatingly lightly and teasingly Arturo, you're this tickler's dream but enough of the feather as I am ideally an hands-on operator and my finger tickles will drive you insane as they did to Jeff in L.A. so all you have to do and all I want to hear from you Arturo is your laughter and saying this the priest ran all of his fingers all over Arturo's bare feet, every inch of them over and over and over again!

At face level with both feet Father Latimer discarded the feather in favour of pressing his face into both bared soles and gently nibbling on each of Arturo's toes one by one and smelling and licking both feet; thoughly orally enjoying them both to his complete satisfaction. Arturo's humiliation increased hearing the priest moaning as he sucked and licked on Arturo's toes and tongue bathed each bare sole and deeply inhaled their strong and masculine aroma! Clearly though using his tongue a favourite with the priest as something he fully indulged in doing and as he lapped at the soles and toes he cruelly stroking both soles so when Arturo's toes wiggled; they did so in his mouth so his tongue easily slid in between them one after one!

"HahahahahahahaI'm sooooooo ticklish Hahahahahahahaha!"

"Yes you are Arturo you really are and we'll have a break in a moment but a long ticklish and licklish night ahead as I have decided to call an active Master who I have kept in touch with from my past and who will really enjoy the fact you're a straight guy wanting to be touched as he loves sucking dick and fucking ass so he'll educate you in exploring your sexualty and fantasies as I will relish in continuing my assaults of your feet, these delicous tasting and awesome smelling feet and an amateur photographer he'll provide me with security as Arturo these feet and your ticklishness are intoxicatingly addictive and I'm hooked to them so you are assigned from tonight to being my personal 'Tickle Slave'!"

Father Latimer then ignoring Arturo's verbal reaction to this realisation hitting him full force lowered his face again and indulged in burying his face into both bare soles, smelling and licking them and sucking and nibbling on Arturo's toes and as a novelty from his kitchen got the can of whipped cream and having squirted it all over them he methodically licked it all off them both which included sucking on and licking in between Arturo's toes and proved devastatingly licklish for Arturo making Father Latimer smile as he satisfied his appetite! Then deeply inhaling them again as he made the call before again whilst waiting for his friend to arrive licking very slowly the length of each foot from heels to toes and loving their moistness as he sucked and nibbled on the toes of each foot before then massaging them both and loving their warmth and natural foot smell

Then randomly stroking along the sides and across the balls of each foot making Arturo laugh and squirm with his light touch and deliberately slowly increasing the tickling keeping Arturo laughing as he squirmed on the bed and both soles licked, saliva lubed; sliding his fingers along the length of them making the most of the fact that in Arturo he had found a 'Tickle Slave' whose feet were hyper-ticklish and who hated them being tickled! Waiting for his friend's arrival telling Arturo he was saving a devilish tickle tool for later but could imagine the effect of the electric toothbrush in his feet when the revolving bristles delivered ticklish sensations along his soles and under his toes and lubricated with his saliva so effortlessly the vibrating bristles affording Arturo the most intense tickling imaginable and his reactions would be photographed as a proof of his kinky play when away from his wife and proving remarkably persuasive to his agreeing to the new arrangement with a witness to the deal being struck!

"Then within moments the apartment doorbell rang and Arturo heard verbal exchanges

"Hi, good to see you, he's in there and a live one, I've had a lot of fun but the nights young and he's always wanted a guy to take control of him and so we will be doing that and I have myself a 'Tickle Slave' but he's open to suggestions so know you will enjoy time with him too and great you bought the camera so let's party!" said a thrilled Father Latimer who knew he was soon likely to resign from his priesthood and return to a life of evil and sin!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back