• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i found this one :)

MasterTickler12

TMF Expert
hey there i found a nice picture, but i don t understand...is there anybody who speaks french and can help me?

Attachments

• don_turtelli_s_goat_final_by_alphalord0_dcpz698-fullview.jpg
    don_turtelli_s_goat_final_by_alphalord0_dcpz698-fullview.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 1,168
That's a nice pic you got there ! I'll try to translate it for you : in the first pic the two men talk about how the guy dressed in black can't stop tickling a ticklish girl on her feet when he's got one helpless like this. The one on the right says that the man just loves to watch a goat tickling woman's feet and he doesn't stop even if she reveals every secret she has.
In the 2nd pic he's teasing the girl and says something like "do you want the goat to lick your feet? On your soles? Between your toes? Tell me everything you know if you don't want to !"
Then in the 3rd the girls is screaming that she'll talk, and begs him to stop.
And to finish in the 4th she reveals all her little secrets like she stole something at a shop, cheated at her exams or even that her feet smell bad after she's doing sport. Then she begs him to stop and tells him she'll reveal anything he wants.
I hope that'll help you a bit ;)

That's a nice pic you got there ! I'll try to translate it for you : in the first pic the two men talk about how the guy dressed in black can't stop tickling a ticklish girl on her feet when he's got one helpless like this. The one on the right says that the man just loves to watch a goat tickling woman's feet and he doesn't stop even if she reveals every secret she has.
In the 2nd pic he's teasing the girl and says something like "do you want the goat to lick your feet? On your soles? Between your toes? Tell me everything you know if you don't want to !"
Then in the 3rd the girls is screaming that she'll talk, and begs him to stop.
And to finish in the 4th she reveals all her little secrets like she stole something at a shop, cheated at her exams or even that her feet smell bad after she's doing sport. Then she begs him to stop and tells him she'll reveal anything he wants.
I hope that'll help you a bit ;)

yes it helps :) thank you :)

nice cartoon would be nice to know what is being said

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back