• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tipsy, tired Asian feet after a night out

californiasole

TMF Regular
Afterparties are the best. Girls are kicking heels off their tired feet, everyone’s still riding the high of the night, and drinks help make everyone more open. If you play your cards right, you might be able to get your hands on a pair of pretty feet. What are some of your favorite barefoot situations?

FD96B122-E689-48B1-9B52-6E7CC659F756.jpeg

Afterparties are the best. Girls are kicking heels off their tired feet, everyone’s still riding the high of the night, and drinks help make everyone more open. If you play your cards right, you might be able to get your hands on a pair of pretty feet. What are some of your favorite barefoot situations?

View attachment 588394

I always think there is something cute and tempting to tickle, when a girls feet are sticking out from under the covers. Not completely but just the top half of the arch and toes if you know what I mean?
I don't know if it is an asian thing but my current asian gf does it sometimes and yes I have tickled her when that happens. Also a girl from Shanghai I once had a crush on did the same thing when she stayed in my room. Sadly I never did tickle her exposed foot or was it feet? I think she may have at one point had both feet sticking out. That used to drive me mad every morning. In fact now I think of it, that was also probably another moment in my life I realised I had a foot fetish.

Great sole shot! Thank you for sharing it.

LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back