• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Safa Wardas First Tickle "The Most Ticklish I've Ever Seen"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Safa warda start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Here we have 38 year old professional fetish model Safa with her sexy 6.5 feet. Now when I was first approached to work with Safa I had only known her as a wrestling model and producer so I was interested in seeing her tickled because she had never really been tested from my understanding so it was time to do it. Now I traveled to her and Megan Jones bringing everything with me. I was not entirely sure how this would go but she claimed to be SUPER ticklish. Well I tied her toes up and fastened the chair to a large table and well she 100% is HYPER ticklish. She IMMEDIATELY starts fighting and flailing. Not just my face but Megans as well was absolute shock. We have both worked with Karly Salinas who we all considered the most ticklish but then oh my god Safa is SO much worse and a HUGE fighter. She used her safe word about 5 times in 3 minutes. I almost thought she was TOO Ticklish to work with! Even Megan said "Girl you might be too ticklish for this". But we fought on. However I was terrified of us breaking the table AND Safas head from her flailing. So we moved to the bed in a totally different position. Now we had her. I tickle Safa like crazy as she screams and flails laughing harder than any model I have ever worked with before. Then me and Megan double team her and Safa is now losing composure. No safeword unless shes absolutely needs it. Her hair is a mess, voice is fading, and strength is dropping by the end of this clip she is a giggling mess. You wanna see a fetish model really go through the tickling wringer.....here you go!

Image1345.jpgImage1346.jpgImage1347.jpgImage1348.jpgImage1349.jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/o69k9hh4cjr8r1e/Safa Warda First Time Sample resize.mp4?dl=0

To purchase the clip with photo set email me at [email protected] or DM me.
- Clip- $15
- Clip with photo set- $20
- Full Clip Set W HIGH RES photo set- $30
PM us for payment options. Paypal is gone >.>

Tickle Room News:
1- I can FLY Safa in to shoot! FYI.
2- Megan is now completely open to all sessions so shoot those emails in
3- Rosie is ONLY available for foot tickling SESSIONS. For customs she completely open as long as there is no nudity.
4- Editing phase is almost complete! So new shoots coming in!
5- Rey is coming in THIS coming week May 14th-May 16th!
6- The FOOT ROOM IS OFFICIALLY BACK IN BUSINESS AND KILLING IT. I am so happy to see it end up in the top 50 and still going so lets keep it going! go check it out at: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/72585

INCOMING MODEL SCHEDULE

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Dia (July 4th-July 18th)
-Rey (May 14th-16th LIMITED SLOTS)
-MEGAN (she loves foot worship/fetish content)
-Sablique Von Lux
-Indica
-MFYT Marie (I have to fly her in! She does sessions for herself so contact her for that unless you specifically want it to be through me)
-Stephanie
-Katinka
-Luna
-Sophie
-Neko Yano is also available and IS SHOOTING FULL NUDE CUSTOMS and Sessions
-ROSIE (back in business)
-Megan Jones
-Stephanie (Rosies Friend)
-Coco
-Sasha
-Fantasy

Safa warda End by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Oh man! I had a chance to work with her and Constance but had to back out due to funds. MAYBE next time, I hope!

I follow Safa on Instagram & SHE'S PRETTY AMAZING.

Yeah I worked with Safa about 2 years or so ago... N i fully 1000% agree with TickleRoom. She was the most ticklish person i had ever seen. I put her tour dates up (at her request), but since she wasn't a house hold name tickle wise, i guess there wasn't much buzz. I encourage her to keep up, but she really is possibly too ticklish to do this consistently lol.

wow that was crazy hot some one sure hell ticklish and that being a wrestler her rivals tickle silly to get the win lol ha.

she has really nice looking soles :D i hope she laughed a lot :)

She laughed her voice away lmao

Hilarious, she needs tickle abuse bondage lol

I think she would leave the shoot tbh. I had to let her fly around so she was more comfortable and she used her safeword a LOT

agreed

Wow. Outstanding.

Danka

That clip is so HOT!

Thank you. You are hot as well <3

Oh man! I had a chance to work with her and Constance but had to back out due to funds. MAYBE next time, I hope!
I follow Safa on Instagram & SHE'S PRETTY AMAZING.

CHANCES MISSED lol don't worry now you know!

Yeah I worked with Safa about 2 years or so ago... N i fully 1000% agree with TickleRoom. She was the most ticklish person i had ever seen. I put her tour dates up (at her request), but since she wasn't a house hold name tickle wise, i guess there wasn't much buzz. I encourage her to keep up, but she really is possibly too ticklish to do this consistently lol.

That happens SO MUCH dude

wow that was crazy hot some one sure hell ticklish and that being a wrestler her rivals tickle silly to get the win lol ha.

O ya I def exposed her lmao

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back